There aren’t a huge number of new book releases today, but still a few that have caught my eye! Oh and some really good news about the latest upcoming Kristen Ashley release (“Creed”)!! (She says it’s pretty much all done, and will be released SOON!)
“The good news is, Chas is done with the edits. The other good news is, I have already dug in. The other good news is, the book cover is done, just waiting for the final version so I can unleash it. And the last good news is, I’ll have a definite release date by tomorrow. And the bad news? There is none! It’s all about Creed! Coming very, very soon! Rock on!”
- Turn to Darkness: A Novella by Jaime Rush
- Thrones of Desire: Erotic Tales of Swords, Mist and Fire by Mitzi Szereto
- Stone of Ascension: Energen, Book 2 by Lynda Aicher
- Silver Mine by Vivian Arend
- The Dark Rose by Denise Rossetti
- Fire Dance by Delle Jacobs
- Full Blooded (Jessica McClain) by Amanda Carlson
- Santerra’s Sin: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Donna Kauffman —> came out today!
- Those We Love Most by Lee Woodruff
- Paging Dr. Hot by Sophia Knightly
- Because You Are Mine Part VII: Because I Need To by Beth Kery <—- this is the 2nd last installment (one more to go for the “book” to be complete
- Hot Ride by Kelly Jamieson <—- the cover… and per the synopsis, sounds good, too.
- Laying Down the Law by Delilah Devlin <— a short (I think only 100 pages) but another that had my attention
- Delusion in Death by J.D. Robb (okay maybe not “contemporary romance” but certainly a HUGELY popular series!
- A Wanted Man: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child – one of my great friends just LOVES this series, so this one’s for her She has a mighty crush on “Reacher” (again, certainly not contemporary romance, but considering her crush, I figured I’d post it!)