- Get Inked: (A PUCKED Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella) by Helena Hunting <— HELENA HUNTING’S LATEST IS LIVE ALERT!!!! PLUS it’s a crossover!!!!!
- Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can’t put down by B. A. Paris <– CURRENTLY READING AND I AM LOVING THIS BOOK, halfway through, and one of our buddy-reading-crew just finished and she’s KILLING ME!!! LOL! This is the second time I’ve heard this “right to the last line” thing. !!!
Jean: “Maryse, Amy, Grey, R, and whoever else was reading Behind Closed Doors…..did ya finish? Just got done and that last line literally had a chill go through my entire body! I loved it!”
Rita: This is a fabulous book! TO THE VERY LAST SENTENCE!!!!
The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman Trilogy Book 1) by Paullina Simons <— OMG!!!!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITES! READ IT!!! SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED AND NOT TO BE MISSED!! Trust me PLEASE!!! MY REVIEW!
- Fair Play – A Football Romance by Emerson Rose <— LIVE!! HE’S A FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR & he’s raising his daughter after his wife’s death… and has to hire a nanny! “She’s nothing I thought I’d ever want, Tattooed, pierced, artistic, and carefree, But Tea’s all that I want, And everything Scarlet needs. But when someone decides I can’t have her, I find myself fighting for everything, For my daughter, For Tea, And forever…“
- Confessed by Nicola Rendell <— LIVE!!! SHE CAUSES AN ACCIDENT WITH THE WRONG GUY ALERT! This one sounds like fun! “…when she runs a big, black pickup off the road, totaling it, she finds herself stuck in the middle of nowhere with the driver. He’s got a body to die for and a hair-trigger temper. Vince Russo looks like a felon, but he’s also pretty funny. He’s on the lam from the cops… and a psychopathic, Russian mob boss…“
- Double Team: A MFM Menage Romance by Sabrina Paige <— LIVE!!! MENAGE ALERT! Oh boy this sounds like sexy trouble!!!! “The President’s daughter. Two professional athletes. One giant scandal. They’ll show her that two bad boys are better than one…“
- PLAY by Piper Lawson <— LIVE!!! VIDEO GAMER ALERT!! ”…he’s arrogant. Presumptuous. Colder than a cactus and twice as prickly. None of it changes the fact that I crave Max Donovan like a watermelon slushy on a hot summer day. I should ignore him. But I can’t, because he just became my biggest client…“
- THE TRAILER!!!!! FIFTY SHADES DARKER!!! <— *SQUEEEEE!!!!* P.S. This was my favorite book in the bunch, even though I loved the whole trilogy (I still had a favorite). Here’s my review in case you missed it:
Now back to yesterday’s regularly scheduled program :
YAY!! It’s complete, and it’s got tons to choose from (from sweet romance, bad boy romance, sports stars and psych-thrillers that keep us on our toes). It was so easy to choose a few that I’m dying to start right now, and I can’t wait to hear from you guys, which one of these you loved.
P.S. Yesterday was an awesome early-bird release day too, so check this post out (one of the books is already in Amazon’s top 10!!) ➔ I’m loving today’s list of Monday early bird book releases!
Okay so what looks extra-good to me, today? Labor Day (not a new release but in the bargain section, and I LOVE a deep story with a mysterious man that helps the single mom…), Behind Closed Doors (Psych-thriller that is right up my alley!! I’m reading the sample right now and LOVING it. The perfect couple but there’s a dark scary secret lurking… and I haven’t reached “evil-husband-mode” yet but I feel it, by the way she’s on guard around him. I bet he’s bad!!! YIKES!!!), Retrieval (about the perfect happy couple, infertility issues, and losing the one baby they finally had – my heart aches just thinking about where this will go, and this author is awesome, so I know it will be good), Hard to Hold (bad boy soccer player that is suddenly saddled with a baby!! And he has to hire a no-nonsense nanny to help him. YAY!!), On the Corner of Heartache and Love (sounds like it could be sweet, and maybe… deep. She thinks he’s homeless, but realizes he made a promise to wait for the love of his life, on the bench, every single day, for a whole year… he’s still waiting…)
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Well Hung by Lauren Blakely <— A HUGE BEST SELLER ALREADY!!
- Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci
- Sugar Rush: Sugar Bowl Series, Book 2 by Sawyer Bennett
- Whiskey Neat: Uncertain Saints MC Series, Book 1 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Good Girl by Lauren Layne
- To Hate Adam Connor by Ella Maise
- Mordacious: The City Series, Book 1 by Sarah Lyons Fleming
- Just What I Needed: Need You Series, Book 2 by Lorelei James
- Save of the Game: Scoring Chances, Book 2 by Avon Gale
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Score (Off-Campus Book 3) by Elle Kennedy <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES!!! It’s still bargain priced today, and it can be read as a standalone. The whole series is awesome, but this one is my favorite of the bunch! In fact, here’s my Book Review.
- The Playbook (a Secret Baby Sports Romance) by Avery Wilde <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT! SHE’S AN UNTOUCHABLE BET THAT HE TAKES ON… “Lucia will be mine for a night, then forgotten about for the rest of the season. I’ll collect my winnings and concentrate on what really matters: getting my number one spot back! But as soon as I get one addictive taste of Lucia Cortes the plan goes to shit… she’s a game changer. The play is busted and I’m scrambling to keep it together. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat… f*ck, I can barely breathe without her. She’s slipping through my fingers and it only gets worse when I find out who she really is!” (and it’s super-bargain priced today!)
- Labor Day: A Novel (P.S.) by Joyce Maynard <— LONELY SINGLE MOTHER & HER SWEET SON MEET A MYSTERIOUS MAN… “Adele has a secret that makes it hard for her to leave their house, and seems to possess an irreparably broken heart. But all that changes on the Thursday before Labor Day, when a mysterious bleeding man named Frank approaches Henry and asks for a hand. Over the next five days, Henry will learn some of life’s most valuable lessons…” And it’s on super-bargain today!!!
- Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can’t put down <— I WANNA READ IT RIGHT NOW!! Lisa M loves it, and she’s calling my name!!
Lisa M: I finished Behind Closed Doors!!! Awesome!! I haven’t read a disturbing book in a long time and don’t need to read another one for a long time!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!! Read every chance I had. I just needed to know what happens next!! For those of you that love psycho thrillers, you won’t be disappointed. Now onto sometime lighter!!!
- Man Candy by Melanie Harlow <— MELANIE HARLOW SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! He’s her neighbor… “He’s back. Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine…”
- Until the End of the World by Sarah Lyons Fleming <— This one has been recommended a ton!
Tessa: Oh, Maryse, since you are into this survivalist mode, maybe you can give Until the End of the World a try.
Amy: Tessa…I would LOVE for Maryse to read UTEOTW…
- Arrogant Prick: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Tessa Thorne <— MAFIA BAD-BOY & THE FORBIDDEN MAFIA PRINCESS ALERT! “The mafia princess is off-limits. Good thing I don’t have any f*cking limits.” Recent release and it’s super-bargain priced today.
- Loverboy (Dartmoor Book 5) by Lauren Gilley <— BIKER BOOK back on the list ’cause MichelleS loved it! “I finished “Loverboy” and loved it. Sniffle sniffle.”
- All For the Game by Nora Sakavic <— M/M SPORTS ROMANCE ALERT! Back on the list ’cause Anne-Theres keeps re-reading it! “All about the Game, by Nora Sakavic… I’ve re-reading chapters and Highlights for a week; just cant leave that story behind me….”
- The Captive Series by Erica Stevens <— Upcoming release (the conclusion to the series will go live this month!), and Amy LOVED this series!
Amy: *GASP!!!* Cover Bev’s ears because…SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *skips around and tosses confetti candy*ANOTHER ARIA AND BRAITH BOOK!!!!!!*grabs Maryse’s hands and spins around**runs up and smooches Bev’s cheek**giggles and dances out of the room*
Amy: “You know, it isn’t that the series has stellar writing or anything but that it is so freaking full of EMOTION! We get four books (which read fast, by the way) with Aria and Braith *swooooon* and then one with Braith’s brother and the sweetest so-called “damaged” female vampire (be still my heart), then Atticus’ story with Broken (and broken I was after that one…it had me sobbing by the end), then Aria’s brother (which I still need to read), and now another Aria and Braith!!!! How long since I read them and I STILL remember so many details and scenes. “
- Turbulence by Whitney Gracia Williams <— JERK “HERO” ALERT! Back on the list ’cause Sharon loved it too! “I am obsessed with Turbulence! It’s so different, but has all of the qualities I gravitate to. Angst. Broody, jerk of a male character. Lots of steam. Lots of snark. It’s not ooey gooey. Love it!”
- Mad Sea by K. Webster
- On The Prowl (Bad Things Book 2) by Cynthia Eden
- Chasing Mayhem (Cyborg Sizzle Book 6) by Cynthia Sax
- Alpha Beta Omega: A Shifter Paranormal Box Set
- House of Ravens (House of Royals Book 5) by Keary Taylor
- Diva (Jit’Suku Chronicles) by Bianca D’Arc
- The Billionaire Shifter’s Curvy Match (Billionaire Shifters Club #1) by Diana Seere
- Vice (Fireborn Wolves Book 1) by Genevieve Jack
- Vespers (Hours of the Night Book 1) by Irene Preston & Liv Rancourt
- Reclaiming (Immortal Ink Book 1) by Sean Michael <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Exoria (The God Chronicles Book 5) by Kamery Solomon
- Roses & Rye (Toil & Trouble Book 3) by Heather R. Blair
- Awakening Kiss (Watcher’s Kiss Book 4) by Sharon Kay
- Web of Memory (Promise Me Book 15) by Tara Fox Hall
- The Polar Bear’s Baby (Honeypot Babies Book 1) by Sophie Stern
- Two Minutes To Midnight (The Carpe Noctem Series Book 1) by Willow Salix
- The Stealthy Heart by E.R. Fallon
- Wicked Amour (The Genesys Project Book 3) by L.A. Kennedy
- The Mysterious Death and Life of Winnie Coleman by Jillian Eaton
- Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci <— SHE’S STARTING OVER BY SPENDING THE SUMMER IN ITALY ALERT! “…when her American-expat friend throws her a welcome party on her first night, Avery’s thrown for a loop when she sees a man she never thought she’d see again: Italian architect Marcello Bianchi. Marcello was the man—the one who got away. And now her past is colliding with her present, a present where she should be mourning the loss of her marriage and—hey, that fettuccine is delicious! And so is Marcello…“
- Pirate (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure) by Clive Cussler & Robin Burcell <— HUSBAND & WIFE TREASURE HUNTERS ALERT! “Racing against a vicious corporate raider with an unhealthy obsession for this particular treasure, Sam and Remi are slowed by a new betrayal at every turn. It can only mean one thing: someone on their team cannot be trusted…“
- Just Friends by Monica Murphy <— HER BEST FRIEND BETRAYED HER ALERT! And the hot new guy helps her… “So when my best friend betrays me in the worst possible way, guess who’s there to help me pick up the pieces of my broken heart? Ryan. But he’s so confusing. Annoying. Sweet. Sexy. I want to trust him, yet he makes it so hard. What I really want is for everything to go back to the way it was before. Before I found out that best friends make the worst kind of enemies...”
- Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 10) by Addison Moore
- The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys) by Jessica Lemmon
- Taken: A Kept Novella by Sally Bradley
- Love Restored (Gallagher Brothers Book 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— BIKER & A TRUST FUND GIRL ALERT! “When she finds Graham constantly in her path, she knows from first glance that he’s the wrong kind of guy for her.”
- Caged Trilogy by Shay Savage
- Strung Up: A Blacktop Cowboys® Novella by Lorelei James
- Dare to Dance (The Maxwell Series Book 4) by S.B. Alexander
- The Playbook by Kelly Elliott <— FOOTBALL COACH ALERT! “Brett Owens was my assignment. Head football coach for a top college, bad boy reputation, short temper, and handsome good looks should have scared me off. But I was tougher than that.”
- The Edge of Dominance (The Doms of Her Life Book 4) by Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob, Isabella LaPearl
- The Sawyer Brothers Series: Books 1 – 4 by C.A. Harms
- The Lullaby Sky by Carolyn Brown
- Lies You Tell (St. Jared’s Memorial Hospital Book 1) by LaQuette
- The Vargas Cartel Trilogy: Books 1 – 3 by Lisa Cardiff
- Junkie (Broken Doll Book 1) by Heather C Leigh
- Somewhere With You (Windswept Bay Book 2) by Debra Clopton
- Road to Peace (Dogs of Fire Book 6) by Piper Davenport
- Retrieval (The Retrieval Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez <— ALY MARTINEZ HEARTBREAKING BLURB JOLT ALERT! Sharon says so! “Blurb jolt alert . . . Retrieval by Alt Martinez!” and Cheryl agrees! “Sharon that blurb- added Retrieval to my tbr.” and yes it sounds SOOOOO GOOD! And I love this author! “I proposed on our first date. She laughed and told me I was insane. Less than a day later, she said yes. It was a whirlwind, but we were happy… Until we got greedy and wanted a family.”
- Ridge (Rope ‘n Ride Series Book 3) by Em Petrova
- My Hope Next Door by Tammy L. Gray
- No Pink Caddy (ACE Book 1) by Layne Harper
- Where Our Stories Leave Us by Kelsey Lasher
- Command, Possess and Claim: The Collection by Opal Carew
- Bargaining for the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors) by JM Stewart
- Entrapment (Infidelity Book 4) by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT! Lisa’s excited! “I am beyond excited about the release of Entrapment tomorrow….I hope they don’t expect me to actually “work” at work tomorrow!!”
- Tango and Lace (The Hard Men of the Rockies) by Misty Dietz
- Red Lace (The Hard Men of the Rockies) by Kym Roberts
- Blackmail and Lace (The Hard Men of the Rockies Book 5) by Tracy A. Ward
- Beyond Lace: A Hard Men of the Rockies Novella (The Hard Men of the Rockies) by Mia London
- Another Notch in the Beltway by L.A. Long
- Travis Justice (A Texas Rangers Novel Book 3) by Colleen Shannon
- Rebellious: A True Brothers MC Novel by Gillian Archer <— BIKER BOOK ALERT AND HE PROTECTS HER… “As president of the True Brothers MC, Reb owes a sacred debt of loyalty to the club, but his first priority is making sure that his son grows up right. Pursuing an unexpected affair with Emily is a close second. Then a violent stalker threatens her life, and this unconventional guardian angel really turns up the heat…“
- Defenseless by AJ Rose <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- The Talented Mr. Rivers (Tough Love) by HelenKay Dimon <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Anti Hero by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN ALERT!!! MILITARY MAN/MERCENARY “He was no hero. Not anymore, not working for the highest bidder. A mercenary. And the girl he loved? She was better off without him. Until she became a target. He’d protect her. He would kill for her. He just couldn’t let himself fall for her again. That would be dangerous for both of them.“
- Storm’s Interlude: (A Rosefire, Texas Romance) by Vonnie Davis
- The Off Season by Colleen Thompson
- Deadly Conflicts (Hardy Brothers Security Book 21) by Lily Harper Hart
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Studying Hours by Sara Ney <— THE CUTE NERDY GIRL & THE BAD BOY ALERT! “Spending most of her time in the hallowed halls of the library, James is wary of pervs, jocks, and douchebags—and Oz Osborne is all three…”
- His Captivating Confidante (Secret Sentinels) by Lisa Weaver
- Green Tea Latte To Go by Aven Ellis
- Love From Left Field (Knights of Passion series Book 2) by Megan Ryder
- Porn Star (Dark Desires) by Zara Cox <— HE’S RICH & HE WON’T LIVE TO SEE THIRTY & HE DOESN’T CARE… and then she meets him… “Before I met Q, my life was a big, twisted mess. Never enough money, never anyone to trust. No way out. With Q, the shame and fear disappear. Instead I feel pure pleasure, and that’s something I’ve never had before. But if what I’ve just learned is true, we’d better enjoy every second together while we can…before our time runs out…“
- Beneath the Surface by Melynda Price
- Life in the Dead Lane (Secret Seal Isle Mysteries Book 2) by Lucy Quinn
- Kink 101 (The Black Dahlia Club) by Ines Johnson
- Selfless: A Relentless Series Novella (The Relentless Series Book 3) by Alyson Reynolds
- Shares the Darkness by J.R. Lindermuth
- Her Only Salvation by J.C. Valentine <— PSYCH THRILLER SHE’S ESCAPED HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND ALERT! But… “When prison bars can no longer hold her husband, and her past comes knocking, Terri finds that the strength to trust again may be her only salvation. When her attractive new boss steps up to the plate and vows to protect her at all cost, she’s inclined to accept…“
- First and Ten (Love by the Yard Book 1) by Michel Prince
- Always a Bridesmaid (Reality Romance: The Bouquet Catchers Book 1) by Lizzie Shane
- The Fixer (New Wave Newsroom Book 1) by Jenny Holiday
- I Hadn’t Anyone Till You (Ambrose Series Book 2) by Janet Eckford
- Unleashed (Mr. Black Series Book 1) by Penelope Marshall
- Accidental Proposal (A Year Agreement Book 1) by Kenadee Bryant
- Hard to Hold: A Hard to Play Novel by Katie Rose <— SOCCER STAR IS HANDED HIS BABY TO RAISE & HIRES A NANNY ALERT! “...his ex hands him a baby and tells Logan to raise her on his own. He’s eager to pass this bundle of joy into more capable hands and get back to his hard-playing, hard-partying ways. But when a beautiful, blond drill sergeant of a nanny turns Logan’s life upside down, he sets a new goal: winning her heart.“
- Unintentional: North American Edition <— “a collection of eight friends-to-lovers HEA stories by eight talented North-American authors. Happy ever afters really do come true.“
- Mixing Temptation: A Second Shot Novel by Sara Jane Stone
- Between Breaths (The Seattle Sound Series Book 2) by Alexa Padgett
- Black Jack (Tales of Dunham) by Moriah Jovan
- Enticement by Madelynne Ellis <— HER BOYFRIEND’S BEST FRIEND… and they have secrets… (this is a re-releases) “...bad boy Kit knows he’s playing fast and loose with Ross and Evie’s relationship, but he’s convinced the risk is worth it. As their lives become entangled, and past mysteries resurface and grow legs in their sleepy rural community, their loyalties to one another are put to the test. Can three people ever form a stable relationship, especially if they’re not all telling the truth?“
- The Southern Gentleman: Protective Instinct (Dominant Heroes Collection Book 1) by Sweden Reese
- Unwrapping a Marriage by Reana Malori & Michel Prince
- SOS: Summer of St. George by Briana Gaitan
- Fates and Traitors: A Novel of John Wilkes Booth by Jennifer Chiaverini <— BIOGRAPHY ALERT! ”Booth is often portrayed as a shadowy figure, a violent loner whose single murderous act made him the most hated man in America. Lost to history until now is the story of the four women whom he loved and who loved him in return…“
- One Week in Your Arms (Love Heals All) by Patricia Preston
- A Living Grave (A Katrina Williams Novel) by Robert E. Dunn
- The Sweetheart Racket (Brash & Brazen) by Cheryl Ann Smith
- On the Corner of Heartache and Love by Lisa Swinton <— SHE MEETS A MAN WAITING FOR THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE TO COME BACK… “Devastated by the twisted turn of events Maren moves in with her best friend and notices the not-so-homeless guy on the corner, Zane Whitfield. As his heart-wrenching tale unfolds—his vow to wait a year on the corner for his lost love—Maren sees his compassionate human-interest story as her ticket away…“
- The Marked One (The Marked Series Book 1) by Chevoque
- All About Hope (All or Nothing Book 2) by Ashley Erin
- Deadly Nights: Hardy Brothers Security Books 19-21 by Lily Harper Hart
- Sins That Haunt (Women of Vegas) by Lucy Farago
- The Falconer by Lisa Marie Keck <— THE EX THAT SHE’S TRYING TO FORGET DIES… “Forcing painfully from her mind the years she spent as his model, then his muse, then his lover, and then nothing at all. Throughout there was the poverty, the boyfriend, the self-medication. And the baby. But with the news of his death, Demi cannot hide any longer…”
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Pour Your Heart Out by Zoe Lee – September 15th 2016
- #Bae (The Hashtag Series Book 8) by Cambria Hebert – September 16th 2016
- Get in the Car, Jupiter by Fisher Amelie – September 19th 2016
- Wilder (The Renegades) by Rebecca Yarros – September 19th 2016
- Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland – September 19th 2016
- Sweet Dreams (A Sugar Rush Novel) by Nina Lane – September 20th 2016
- Chandler: A Fixed Trilogy Series Spinoff by Laurelin Paige – September 20th 2016
- The Kept Woman: A Novel (Will Trent) by Karin Slaughter – September 20th 2016
- Blood Red Kiss by Kresley Cole & Larissa Ione & Gena Showalter – September 20th 2016
- Flawed: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy Wolff – September 20th 2016
- Jared (Coyote Ridge Book 2) by Nicole Edwards – September 20th 2016
- The Claiming (The Submissive Series) by Tara Sue Me – September 20th 2016
- Magic Binds (Kate Daniels) by Ilona Andrews – September 20th 2016
- Nothing More by Anna Todd – September 20th 2016
- Wild by Eve Langlais & Kate Douglas & A. C. Arthur – September 20th 2016
- Seducing Stag (Cyborg Seduction Book 10) by Lauren Dohner – September 20th 2016
- Blood Bound (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 7) – September 21st 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).