UPDATE ADD-ONS that just went LIVE TODAY (09-23-15)
- The Seduction of Alex Parker by Sandi Lynn <— SHE’S A FREE SPIRIT RUNNING OUT OF MONEY and forced to come back home… “My money was running out and my brother, Adam, refused to send me more until we sat down and had a talk about me settling down in one place. That was when I met billionaire Alex Parker — an arrogant, uptight control freak who thought I would actually listen to him. Boy, did he have another thing coming. My name is Emerson James and this is my story. “
- Blood Dark (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 5) by Lindsay J. Pryor <— I KNOW MANY of you LOVE this paranormal series and were anxiously waiting this release. It’s live!!
- Aurora James by Jessica Ingro <— SINGLE MOM STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET… and she takes a job at a gentleman’s club… as an escort? “I sold my soul to survive. I fell in love with the devil himself…” (her boss!!!)
- Betrothed: A Faery Tale by Therese Woodson <— M/M ROMANCE
- Toxic by Debra Jupe <— YOUNGER MAN/OLDER WOMAN ALERT and he gets in trouble… “…she receives news her ex-husband is getting remarried, and she meets the enigmatic Ethan McCarthy. Despite the warning bells, Grace can’t deny her attraction to the much younger man…”
IMPORTANT: Did you guys SEE Sunday’s “Suddenly Sunday Surprises!“?!!! <—- AND —-> Monday’s “More earlybird book releases” SERIOUSLY. The last 3 days have been INSANE with awesome book releases. It’s as if many of our favorite authors skipped this week’s usual “Tuesday” release day and came in a day or 2 early, so consider those two lists up there, a MAJOR part of TODAY’S list. Hey I’m fine with it. 3 days of awesome releases instead of just one? I’m on it!!!
My own personal *squee-blurbs*, out of these 3 lists? SO MANY that appeal to me, but I’ve narrowed it down here into this mini blurb-jolt list: Two forbidden romance books (Sins of Sevin and Blow), one older woman, younger guy and a marriage in trouble (Bereft), MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings (not a new release, but it’s being pronounced as one of the best MC series ever!!), Badger (recent release that my fellow readers jumped on and went CRAZY for <— THAT IS MY NEXT READ!!), Suit (Jettie Woodruff’s latest psych-thriller!), and Love Burns (Caged Love Book 2) by Mandi Beck (and I know a few of you right here just loved #1 —-> Love Hurts (Caged Love Book 1. Toni says: “I read Love Hurts by Mandy Beck, OMG I couldn’t put it down. I read it in less than 24 hours and I work 9 hours a day with 1 hour of commute time total. The cliffhanger is absolutely insane. I am almost upset that I read it without the 2nd book being released, but not quite. I would recommend that to anyone who is looking for something quick to read. The prologue pulls you in, the 1st sentence alone pulled me in. Happy reading. “).
Happy reading indeed!!
Oh yeah! And this is still going on right now! HUGE Kindle FIRE sale (all the new ones going live on September 30th, but they are up for pre-order now, AND one of ‘em… A KINDLE FIRE!!!! will release at less than $50!!!!): Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Nine Minutes: Nine Minutes Series #1 by Beth Flynn
- Toxic by Kim Karr
- The Paradise of Glass: The Glassblower Trilogy, Book 3 by Petra Durst-Benning
- The Offer by Karina Halle
- Nightwalker: World of Nightwalkers Series #5 by Jacquelyn Frank
- Vincent: Made Men, Book 2 by Sarah Brianne
- Carnal Risk: Club Altura Romance, Book 1 by Kym Grosso
- The Substitute: Wedding Pact Series #1 by Denise Grover Swank
- Blade on the Hunt: Goddess with a Blade, Book 3 by Lauren Dane
- The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer
- A Necessary Sin by Georgia Cates
- The Song of David: The Law of Moses Series #2 by Amy Harmon
- Gus: Bright Side Series #2 by Kim Holden
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Sins of Sevin by Penelope Ward <— FORBIDDEN ROMANCE HOME RUN ALERT!!! Looks like this very recent release is loved! Heidi says: “Read SINS OF SEVIN BY Penelope Ward. It’s SO GOOD!!!” and Alicia agrees! “I just finished this and am still crying. Beautiful, angsty, sweet, and it kept me up past my bedtime!”
- Love the Way You Lie: A Dark Romance Novel (Stripped Book 1) by Skye Warren <— This series just had a brand new release (below) so the author put this one on super-sale!!
- Broken: Broken #1 by A. E. Murphy <— Tracey LOVED this and it sounds awesome!!! “I’ve just read Broken and Connected by A..E Murphy…both in 2 days, I couldn’t put them down. I haven’t cried over a book fr a while, and these definitely tear at your heart-strings! I have also never felt exhausted after reading about someone else’s fight, they really do have it all. Worth a read for sure x“
- Connected: Broken #2 by A. E. Murphy <— AND HERE IS #2 (THE CONCLUSION)!!!!
- MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1: (Motorcycle Club Romance Novel) by Bink Cummings <— I’M HEARING ONE OF THE BEST MC SERIES EVER ALERT!!! This one has been recommended a ton recently so I posted the reading order, and MichelleS read one and LOVED IT!!! “I just read book one, because who can resist such catnip? not me… so… very much like M. Sheehan. Yes indeed. I LOVED it. I devoured book one in one sitting. It’s not super long so you can literally read it all in one day. It was so real. It’s supposed to be based on her real life story, and I can see that. He’s way way older (20 years) so that’s kind of weird. It starts with her being 30 and him 50 and he helped raise her so he’s kind of a father figure (rut roh). LOVED IT. Highly recommend it for MC Club fans.“
- The Bridge by Rebecca Rogers Maher <— Amy recommends this one! “Ooh! Have you read The Bridge?? It’s only like 80 pages but it is soooo good. I usually don’t care for short stories because it’s not enough time for me to get to know the characters, but it didn’t take long to care about the H and h in that one.”
- Suit: (The Twin Duo) (1) by Jettie Woodruff <— PSYCH THRILLER?!! JUST RELEASED! “I woke from a coma unaware that I even had a twin, and married to a man with two little girls. Although I fell madly in love with the children that I didn’t remember, I didn’t feel like I belonged with Paxton Pierce. I couldn’t be who he wanted me to be no matter how hard I tried.“
- Badger by C. M. McKenna <— This is that recent release that had me so excited and now? It’s NEXT ONE ON MY TBR LIST!! LIKE NOW!!! Tried and true now by some of my reading buddies, and plus!!! It’s from one of my fav authors (Cara McKenna) YES PLEASE!!!
Amy: I am so consumed right now with The Badger. Not even kidding. I’m at 70%, and I went in blind apart from the blurb so I don’t really know where things are going…and I *love* that, even if it is making a mess of me. I’m loving everything about this book. How, HOW has this book been out since August 31 and it only has 3 reviews?!?
Amy: Just finished The Badger. *blink* I can’t…it was… F**************ck. “Some anonymous a$$hole had shot a hole through my safe place’s head and skull-f*cked the security right out of it.” <——– A line from The Badger and pretty much what it did to me. Five stars, easy. I need a drink now.
Maryse: OHHHH YESSSSS!!! I knew that one sounded familiar… Cara McKenna’s new “name” and new style… he’s the vigilante super-hero. OMG THAT SOUNDS SOOOOO GOOD!!!! *happy dance*
Amy: Yes Maryse, you DO want to read it…you REALLY REALLY want to!!! Ladies, there’s nothing to be scared of with Badger…just go into it knowing it’s not a warm-and-fuzzies book. I wouldn’t even classify it as a dark read but it’s not a light read either. It’s just…real. Real life and real struggles. That’s all I can say without saying too much.
Jean: Oh sh!t Amy, I am only at 25%. I must say I love your reaction though!!! Makes me excited to see what I’m in for……
Amy: I’m telling ya, Jean…it’s not one of those you just set down and move on to the next book. We’re supposed to meet up with some friends soon to eat. *snort* I think I’ll be a little distracted. Oh, and just a heads up that there is an ew-ew-EWWWWWW scene a la James Cavendish and the red tide. You’ve been warned.
Maryse: OMG I wanna read it bad now. BAD!!!!!
Grey: 50% into Badger. The feels. Such classic Cara McKenna… Raw, painful, almost real world abrasiveness. Definitely not putting it down!
Jean: Grey, I agree, Badger is unputdownable.
- Splintered Souls (Flames of Time Book 1) by Erica Lucke Dean <— “When Ava Flynn walks away from a scholarship to Georgetown and moves into her grandmother’s abandoned summer home in coastal Maine, she steps into the center of a centuries-old curse. On her first night, she notices a mysterious leather-clad stranger looking up at her third-story window. For weeks, everywhere she goes, Ava catches more glimpses of him, but she can never get close enough to find out who he is…“
- Alpha Unleashed (Alpha Girl Book 5) by Aileen Erin
- Switching Hour: Magic and Mayhem Book One by Robyn Peterman
- Enraptured (Vampire Awakenings, Book 4) by Brenda K. Davies
- Shadows of Darkness (Order of the Blade) by Stephanie Rowe
- Addict (Hunter: A Thieves Series Book 2) by Lexi Blake
- Noah (Gillham Pack Book 4) by Catherine Lievens
- Shifted by Katie Salidas, J.L. McCoy, Dicey Grenor, Magen McMinimy, J. Rose Alexander, Brandy L Rivers, Emily Walker, V. Cantrell, Alexia Purdy, Morgan Jane Mitchell
- Hidden Flames (Surviving Ashes, Book Two) by Kennedy Layne
- Dark Hallows: 9 Haunted Tales Of Things That Go Bump And Grind In The Night by Elianne Adams and Sadie Haller
- Wolf in Plain Sight (Night Fall Book 4) by Delilah Devlin
- Farryn’s War (Exiles of the Drift) by Christie Meierz
- Shifting Time by Kelly Bennett Seiler <— SOUNDS AMAZING!! UNHAPPY WITH HER LIFE/DO-OVER? ALERT!! “Taking time to reflect, Meade returns to her hometown of Austin for what should be a relaxing visit—but instead, she becomes the victim of a violent crime. Upon waking from her real-life Texas nightmare, Meade finds herself in another world where she doesn’t recognize anything, until she realizes the man in bed beside her isn’t a stranger—it’s Daniel. Meade has awakened into an alternate existence where Daniel is very much alive, and has been part of her life for the past fifteen years. Meade can’t believe her good fortune—she’s finally experiencing the life she’s always wanted! Or is she? As Meade quickly learns, if one thing in your life changes, nothing else may stay the same.“
- Lust For Bad Boys (Wild Angels Book 1) by Kat Barratt
- Suffer a Witch by Claudia Hall Christian
- Melophobia by James Morris
- Kissed by Nemesis (Kissed By An Immortal Book 2) by Andi Anderson
- House of the Rising Son (Living After Midnight) by Trevann Rogers
- Only Love Survives (Love and Zombies Series Book 1) by Renee Charles
- Dance with the Devil (Soul’s Harbor Pride) by Angela Dennis
- Into the Arena (Lionhearts Book 4) by Elizabeth Coldwell
- Home from the hill (Home in the stars Book 3) by Jolie Mason
- Honey Moon by Arlene Webb
- Every Wrong Reason by Rachel Higginson <— MARRIAGE STRUGGLE MUST READ ALERT!! I LOVED IT!!! “He’s selfish, he’s oblivious and he doesn’t love her anymore. Maybe she doesn’t love him anymore either. Divorce is the only option if either of them wants to find happiness. Kate and Nick thought they knew what they wanted, but neither is prepared for the heartache that separating will bring them…“ Here is my review (5 stars!)
- Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 1) by Elle Casey
- The Heat of the Moment (Bad Boys of Baseball) by Katie Rose
- Zeke’s Rule (Beautiful Torment, 1) by Jenika Snow <— SADISTIC BAD GUY ALERT!! He fully embraces it… “But then there is Alessandria, a woman chained, crying, frightened The sadistic part of him wants her all for himself.“
- Even Better: An Erotic Romance Novella (Stripped Book 3) by Skye Warren
- Hurricane Force (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7) by Jana DeLeon
- Just One Regret (Just One Song Book 3) by Stacy Lynn <— MMA FIGHTER & THEY USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS ALERT!! “When he runs into Kennedy at a fight in Vegas, he immediately determines to do one thing—never let her go again. She has a secret. They both have regrets. And when the truth comes to light— Everything between them could be ruined.”
- Crazy about Cameron: The Winslow Brothers #3 (The Blueberry Lane Series -The Winslow Brothers) by Katy Regnery
- Sinful Desire by Lauren Blakely <— BOSSY McBOSSERSON ALERT! Each book in the series features a new couple and… “This book contains Lauren Blakely’s hottest, dirtiest, and most dominating hero ever!”
- Hard As Steel: A Hard Ink/Raven Riders Crossover (1001 Dark Nights) by Laura Kaye
- Fear Us (Broken Love Book 3) by B.B. Reid <— BOOK BULLY ALERT!!! (Broken Love Series Reading Order) “He took something from me the night he left, and when I told him I still loved him, he told me he’d always hate me. After that, I learned how to be okay… until he came back. Gone was the boy who always knew how to make me laugh, and in his place was a cold, arrogant monster.“
- Beautifully Loyal (Southern Boy Mafia Book 2) by Nicole Edwards
- Unlawful Desire (ALFA PI Book 2) by Chelle Bliss
- The Lies Between Us (The Devil’s Dust Book 4) by M.N. Forgy
- Promises, Love & Baby by Jessica Wood
- Loved by a SEAL: Hot SEALs (Volume 6) by Cat Johnson
- Sweet Obsession (Sweet Addiction Book 3) by J. Daniels
- Some Sort of Happy (Skylar and Sebastian): A Happy Crazy Love Novel <— FAILED STARLET AND BROODING HOT GUY ALERT! “When she runs into former classmate Sebastian Pryce, she can’t believe the hot body and chiseled jaw belong to the shy, troubled loner she knew ten years before. He’s not exactly friendly at first, and she’s heard the rumors about his tragic past, but something in his sad eyes intrigues her.“
- Brand (The Donovan Dynasty) by Sierra Cartwright
- Red Hot and Tied Down (13 Hot and Spicy Erotic Romances featuring Billionaires, Policemen, Doctors, Cowboys, and Dominant Alpha Males) (Red Hot Boxed Sets)
- Grave Misgivings (A Maddie Graves Mystery Book 4) by Lily Harper Hart
- Breaking Tackles: A Taking Flight Novel by Erin Brown <— FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR! Best friends since childhood, and now in love, when he becomes a famous football player, the media tortures her… “As her world continues to change, she finds herself balancing the college life she loves with the pressures of being the supportive girlfriend of an NFL player, and begins obsessing over her weight loss, despite constant warnings from her family and friends that she’s gone overboard…“
- Hellfire, Texas (Hellfire Series Book 1) by Elle James
- Soulmate (Precious Jewels Book 3) by Deatri King-Bey
- Goddess Rising: A Prequel (Complicated Creatures) by Alexi Lawless
- A Bad Bit Nice (Second Chance Neighbors Book 1) by Josie Kerr
- Small Wonders by Courtney Lux <— M/M ROMANCE
- Crash: (#3 The Beat and The Pulse) by Amity Cross <— FIGHTER ALERT (and she works at the MMA gym)… “After being viciously attacked, she’s hidden herself away from the world for the past five years, fearing everyone and everything. That’s until the day she finally gathers the courage to go outside. Violet decides to take a job at Ash’s new gym, Pulse, to reacquaint herself with the male dominated world of MMA…“
- Mastered By My Guardian by Opal Carew
- Vikings Untamed: 7 modern Viking erotic, paranormal and science fiction romances (Not Your Mother’s Vikings Book 2) by Kate Pearce and Anne Marsh
- Flames by Ginny L. Yttrup <— “When wildfire breaks out and Haley is missing, Jessica fears the worst. In a race against time, she searches for her daughter as she deals with the magnitude of what her husband’s affair may cost her family…”
- Falling in Love: a boxed set of 8 sexy contemporary romances
- Some Girls Do (Outback Heat Book 1) by Amy Andrews
- Vice by Rosanna Leo <— SHE PROTESTS HIM IN VEGAS!!! “Liam Doyle is just the kind of man she despises—a handsome, enigmatic businessman with a knack for seducing customers into his casino hotels. Determined to put a lid on his growing influence, she prepares to picket the opening of his newest casino, Vice. When Liam spots the lone protestor hassling his customers, annoyance wars with instant attraction.“
- Jamaica Trip: A Memoir of Love (Memoirs of Jamaica Book 1) by Elizabeth Hylton
- Touch Me Not (A Manwhore Series Book 1) by Apryl Baker <— BAD BOY WILL TEACH HER TO SEDUCE THE MAN SHE WANTS ALERT! She can’t stand to be touched, but she’s in love with her best friend (who is marrying someone else)… “Enter Nikoli Kinkaid, the campus manwhore… Nikoli is a self-proclaimed connoisseur of women, and he wants to add Lily to his list of conquests, but she wants nothing to do with him—until he makes her an offer she can’t refuse. He’ll teach her to enjoy human contact again, giving her a chance to win over Adam, while Nikoli uses all his considerable charm to seduce her.“
- One on One by Keith Thomas Walker
- Shattered Virtue (The Shattered Series Book 1) by Magda Alexander
- Unrelenting Feelings (Pickleville Book 8) by Laura Griffin
- The Devil’s Own Desperado by Lynda J. Cox
- Gypsy Hope: A Gypsy Beach Novel by Jillian Neal
- Fahrenheit by Alex Rosa <— SHE’S INVESTIGATING SEX CLUBS FOR AN ARTICLE ALERT! She wants to write for the magazine she works for and get a job… “Out of her element, Lauren starts her search with pen and paper in hand at a local sex shop, hoping she’ll find a trail that leads to the dark lairs of sex and fetishes. Trying to hide her inexperience, and pretending she’s a professional sex kitten, this trail instead leads her to one brooding, Nathan Sanders…“
- Passion in Paradise Duo: 2-in-1 Box Set of Cain’s Salvation and Hard as Stone (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters) by Sarah O’Rourke
- Tropical Haze (Bandicoot Cove) by Jess Dee and Lexxie Couper
- Least Likely to Marry a Millionaire (Likely Characters) by Cheryl Harper
- Finding Lily: A Novella (Second Chances Series Book 1) by Rachel Del <— STARTING OVER ALERT and “…crying herself to sleep at night wondering if she’s lost her chance at love… and herself in the process. When she’s assigned the task of working with Nathan Trainor to reel in a popular author who is seeking new representation, she must put her troubles aside and do whatever it takes to get the job done...”
- The Hunter (The Freemasons Book 2) by Nicole Flockton
- Finally My Favorite (The Lake Effect Series Book 3) by Rue
- For the Love of a Marine by Sharon Kimbra Walsh <— MARINE ALERT! ”Staff Sergeant Joe Anderson is a hardened, grizzled veteran—a ‘by the book’ marine, committed to his mistress, the US Marine Corps. Joe has never wanted a woman—until now. The first meeting—no fancy restaurant, fine manners or glittering attire, but blood, pain and trauma. Their attraction to each other is instantaneous and intense.“
- Acapulco Nights by K. J. Gillenwater
- Unique Love: A Collection of Two Romance Novellas by Bev Elle
- Eyes Wide Open (Totally Five Star) by Lucy Felthouse <— M/M/F? ALERT?!! “An ordinary girl catapulted into an extraordinary world meets two even more extraordinary men—but what will she do when she discovers their sexy secret?”
- Saving Leah by Misha Elliott
- Hurt: part one (The Hurt Series Book 1) by Cynthia Simone
- A Gift To Be Simple (Rock And Roll State Of Mind Book 3) by Christa Maurice
- The Guy Next Door by Toni Blake <— SINGLE MOTHER & SEXY NEIGHBOR ALERT!!
- Stone Unhinged (The Stone Series Book 2) by Renee Harless
- Their Own Little Paradise by Jillian Fayre
- Hidden Scars by Amanda K. Byrne <— CO-WORKERS BECOME MORE ALERT!! ”Taylor’s quiet. Too quiet. He operates in permanent stealth mode, and he hides his secrets as well as Sara does. She doesn’t want to be attracted to him, but after a night spent in a hotel room together, trapped by a blizzard, she can’t deny there’s a fire-hot connection between them, waiting to ignite. Their working relationship inches closer and closer to friendship…“
- An Unexpected Connection by Richard Guidice <— SOUNDS LIKE AN ONLINE “FATAL ATTRACTION” ALERT! “Even though David is enthralled with his new lover’s beauty and sexual appetite, he realizes he made a terrible mistake and loves his family too much to continue his cheating ways. Sharon becomes enraged when David breaks off their relationship and swears vengeance. When she moves into David’s building and becomes friends with Mrs. Sharpe, David fears for the worst…“
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- The Air He Breathes by Brittainy Cherry <— releasing September 25th 2015 & Toski loves it! “I’m not sure if you have heard the buzz around this one but I finished an ARC last week of it and my heart can’t move on.. It was phenomenal. Her writing was so beautiful, the characters are both so broken it literally pains you- I felt every word of this story to my bones. It’s due out Sept 25 but here is the 99 cent preorder.. SO SO SO good. In my top 5 of the year!“
- Reapers and Bastards: A Reapers MC Anthology by Joanna Wylde - September 24th 2015
- Absolution Road (Crossroads Book 2) by Rachel Blaufeld – September 28th 2015
- Bound by Sin (The Immortal Brothers) by Jacquelyn Frank – September 29th 2015
- Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout - expected release date September 29th 2015
- About a Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lynsay Sands - expected release date September 29th 2015
- After You: A Novel by JoJo Moyes - expected release date September 29th 2015
- Last Hope (A Hitman Novel) by Jessica Clare & Jen Frederick - expected release date September 29th 2015
- Down the Rabbit Hole by J.D. Robb - expected release date September 29th 2015
- Playing Dirty (Risky Business Book 2) by Tiffany Snow - expected release date September 29th 2015
- Until Jax: Until Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).