Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – September 25th 2012

by Maryse on September 25, 2012 · 13 comments

Now this is what I call a release day!! Look at all the books. Plus —> J.R. WARD!!!! Okay so it’s not the next in her BDB series, but I do enjoy her bad-boy fallen angels, and have been waiting for this one. *squee* Adrian *sigh* YAY US!! (Check out the reading order guide of her Fallen Angel series).

Plus tons of contemporary romance (and some a bit “harder” such as the latest book in Tiffany Reisz’s Original Sinners series —> The Angel - check out my review of book #1 – The Siren) , sexy shifters, and the Christmas books are already coming out. Well I guess it’s only fair since Halloween has books all year long with the paranormal and horror genres. I say… bring on the Christmas books!

Sara J September 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Anyone else think that $14.99 is a bit high for an e-book? Maybe I’m just used to getting all the great bargains that Maryse posts about, but I think J.R. Wards new book is a bit high priced.

Maryse September 25, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Oh wow, yep I didn’t even look. Yes, that is quite pricey!

Deb Edwards September 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I agree. Sometimes they come down in price after a few weeks but I usually wind up requesting them from the library if they are over $7.99 for an ebook.

Stephanie D September 25, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I agree too! At first I thought that I read it wrong….but that wasn’t the case :(

sara September 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Better get some damn good reviews before i’ll pay that. I may have to actually go to the bookstore and get a paperback. :)

Maggie September 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Yay! So excited for Rapture (will be using an Audible credit when it comes out) and Scarred! :D

Mary September 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I do love Ward’s books but I’m going to wait a bit to see if the price goes down. Now if it was a BDB book…cha Ching!
I did buy Scarred! As soon as I finish The Devils Metal I’m all over Scarred. Thanks for the posts, Maryse!

Amber Lynn Natusch September 26, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Thanks Maggie and Mary! I hope you love Scarred :) And thanks as always to Maryse for posting Indie books with the same priority as the traditionally published ones!

Maryse September 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM

My pleasure guys!!

Maryse September 26, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My pleasure Amber!! I love the indies!!

Maggie September 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I wholeheartedly agree, Amber! Some of my favorite series are indies that I might never have found without Maryse. Thank you, Maryse!

I’m loving your books, Amber, and was so glad to see that you have a lot more in the works! :)

Amber Lynn Natusch September 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Thanks Maggie! *sighs* If only I had more time to write them :) You can watch for my YA series to start in November and then book #5 in the Caged series in early 2013 :)

Maggie September 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Awesome, Amber! I’ll keep an eye out for both! :)

I can only imagine how much time and energy goes into each book and I appreciate your hard work so much.