Happy new release day! A few listed here that we’ve been waiting for by some of our absolute favorite authors (<— like that one to the left by Abbi Glines ) and Screwdrivered by romance-comedy queen, Alice Clayton, and Loving Lies by Linda Kage (she’s a candy striper that tells a guy with amnesia in the hospital that she’s his girlfriend! LOL!), and Son of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon (another one of our fav paranormal romance queens, and I just LOVE this series!! Plus the heroine in this book appears to be human! YAY I love that dynamic!). P.S. lots of paranormals today!!
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! I’ve received a few VERY ADAMANT recommendations for this book (Bright Side), so I MUST add it here. Not a new release, but definitely a reader recommendation. Okay here are the recs. Tell me this doesn’t make you wanna put everything down and start it:
Lin: You.guys!!! You must pick up Bright Side by Kim Holden. I’ve never ugly cried so much since I’ve read Arsen. What a beautiful book!! Make sure you have tissues ready!!
side note from Maryse: OMG she said Arsen. GAH!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!
Leia: Maryse, you must read Bright Side by Kim Holden. It’s so amazing!!
Hope: …big fat ugly cry can’t breathe tears!!
Plus, I just found a few more that are “new-to-me” but sound pretty great! Like Someday We’ll Tell Each Other Everything (she’s 17 and falls for her ornery older neighbor, but it sounds dangerous… and romantically tragic) and Creating A Love (they are in love, but he helps another woman, acting as her “fiancee”… eeeep!) and Full Circle by Riley Hart (I can hear squeeing as we speak, ’cause fans of M/M romance LOVE this author, as do I). And I know book one in this series rocked some worlds!!
So, let me know what you’re reading tonight.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- One Night: Promised (The One Night Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— this recent release just went on sale, and Niki says: “One Night: Promised was so good that it put me a definite book funk…”
- Falling for Bentley by Shawnte Borris <— on sale today, and book #2 was just release (see it below).
- Broken Pieces by Riley Hart <— This is book #1 (that SO many of our fellow M/M readers loved like crazy) and book #2 was just released below!!
- Lily Love by Maggi Myers <— Kat found out this one’s on sale today! “Caroline used to have it all: she was madly in love with her husband, Peter, and they worshiped their beautiful baby girl. But as Lily grows into a toddler, Caroline notices that her daughter seems to live and act with a disconnect, and soon the perfect future Caroline had envisioned, along with her marriage, begin to crumble.“
- Translucent (Luminous Book 1) by Erin Noelle <— I just found this crazy happy recommendation from one of my reading buds, Jean! “Anyway, you guys have to read Translucent! Totally brought me out of my book funk and now I am in a book fog! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! Maryse, kinda had that Sempre feel and the romance……”slow and steady”…. yep, just how we like them! I am seriously in love with Madden!!!! Read this book you guys! I will warn you there is a cliffhanger but don’t let that stop you from reading it! Just great….. Can’t stop thinking about it today!” YIKES!! How did I miss this, Jean!??
- Lifers by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— Kat found us this one, too! and Jen says: “Lifers is a must read. Jordan’s story broke my heart. Torrey was amazing and so strong.”… “After eight years in prison, twenty-four year old Jordan Kane is the man everyone loves to hate.“
- Perfectly Damaged by E.L. Montes <— Nancy found us this one today! And Janet recommends it!: “Some of the best books I’ve read lately are mental illness/personality disorder books. This one was really good!!!“
- Pierced (Lucian & Lia Book 1) by Sydney Landon <— Veronica loved it! “I just finished “pierced” by Sydney Landon. And well apart from the HUGE cliffhanger ending ( cuz now I have to wait!!) it was an excellent read. Lucian is totally swoon worthy and Lia is that strong woman type! Big recommendations from me!! … Was soooooo good, as they are coming together in the background you just get this inkling that their lives are slowly unravelling……..definitely one to check out“
- Room 212 by Kate Stewart <— back on the list today, I think it’s my NEXT read, and Amy is still bouncing in her chair over it! Haha!!! Amy said: “Room 212 is a romance with a good ol’ healthy dose of emotion and angst thrown in. The prologue alone let me know it was going to be rough. Seth has some *major* mood swings and Laura is on the wild side and they fight (oh lord, do they fight *shaking head*) but I loved them and just wanted things to work for them so badly… Room 212 was kind of like that for me in that it just has a simplicity to it without any crazy twists or traumatic pasts or dark secrets (even though I thrive on reading those!) and with the right amount of angst and emotion…enough to make me hurt and give me the feels but not so much that I was a wreck. Yep, that is my “gush” book…we all have ‘em!“ and Jean agrees: “Haha you guys are too funny! Yes Amy I now understand your obsession with Room 212………I honestly can’t stop thinking about it and it’s hard to explain why….I had a long car ride home tonight and I just kept replaying the book in my head…..”
- Love In Rewind (Audio Fools Book 1) by Tali Alexander <— Lee found out that this one was back on sale, saying: “OMYGOSH OMYGOSH OMYGOSH Maryseeeeeeeeee!!! LOVE IN REWIND BY TALI ALEXANDER ITS CURRENTLY AT 99cents… …” LOL! I think she’s excited. Ahhh yes I remember this blurb! Married woman with the perfect life… “…when Louis mysteriously starts pushing Emily away, becoming distant and secretive, she is forced to search for the truth among the lies, scandal and heartbreak of his past that threaten to shatter her world. What she finds out will test the strength of her love and her vows to the man of her dreams…“
- Son of No One (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— Oh I love when these book feature a human heroine that doesn’t even know “they” exist. “Completely down on her luck, Josette takes a job with a local paranormal group as a photographer and camerawoman. Yeah, they’re even crazier than she is. The only paranormal thing she believes in is the miracle that keeps her rusted-out hoopty running. But when something truly evil is released into the world, they are forced to call in reinforcements…“
- Ghost Layer (The Ghost Seer Series Book 2) by Robin Owens
- Wickedly Dangerous (A Baba Yaga Novel) by Deborah Blake
- Love Bites by Angela Knight
- Night Unbound (Immortal Guardians) by Dianne Duvall
- Night’s Honor (A Novel of the Elder Races Book 7) by Thea Harrison
- Twilight Guardians (Wings in the Night: Reborn Book 1) by Maggie Shayne
- Blood & Roses (Warriors of the Krieger Book 1) by Theresa Hissong
- Dark Blood (Dark Series Book 26) by Christine Feehan
- Dark Redemption by Angie Sandro <— “Haunted by her otherworldly past, she only wants to hide her special abilities and care for the man she’s come to love. But the dark swamp she calls home holds more than just Mala’s secrets, for a killer is leaving behind ghosts trapped between worlds, hungry for vengeance . . .“
- A Love For All Time (A Time Wanderer novel) by Chloe Douglas
- Princess of the Light by N.N. Light
- Origin of Angels: Elemental Legacy Book 1 by Christie Rich
- One More Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Book 7) by Abbi Glines <— Hehe. Amy’s been waiting for this one! “ YAY!!!!! That boy better grovel!!!!… Oh yeah, I am lovin’ the Grant and Harlow story! I have a love/hate thing with him, and I’m holding out hope for him.”
- Frayed: The Connections Series by Kim Karr
- His to Claim by Opal Carew
- Loving Lies (The Granton University Series Book 1) by Linda Kage <— GAH!! This sounds like fun!!! She’s a “candy striper” and… “After learning no one’s come to visit him since he woke from a coma and can’t remember who he is, Tess needs to make him feel loved, ASAP. Telling him she’s his girlfriend isn’t part of her plan, but that’s exactly what blurts from her mouth.“
- Catching Haley (Falling for Bentley Book 2) by Shawnte Borris <– Must read Falling for Bentley first, so I haven’t checked out the blurb.
- Breathless by Heidi McLaughlin, Emily Snow, Tijan, K.A. Robinson, Crystal Spears, Ilsa Madden-Mills, Kahlen Aymes, Jessica Wood, Sarah Dosher, Skyla Madi, Aleatha Romig (A PEEK BEYOND THE CONSEQUENCES), J.S. Cooper <— here’s another brand spankin’ new release! It’s an anthology (featuring books by so many of our fav authors!)!
- Sins of the Father by Janet Eaves
- Bare Beginner (Pole Dance Book 1) by S.G. Lovell
- Screwdrivered (Cocktail Book 3) by Alice Clayton <— I LOVED book #1 in this series, (here’s my 5-star review of Wallbanger) and look what was just released today! P.S. here’s the Cocktail Series Reading Order.
- The Dining Club by Marina Anderson
- Take Down (The Billionaire’s Club: New Orleans) by Mallery Malone <— “Cage fighter, Gabriel Devereaux, a man of barely leashed power, is known as the Bayou Beast. There is one woman he will do anything , pay any amount to possess…“
- Right Kind of Wrong (Finding Fate) by Chelsea Fine <— “…when she sets out on a solo road trip to visit her family in New Orleans, she’s beyond annoyed that the infuriatingly sexy Jack Oliver wants to hitch a ride with her.” Oh! Could this be a road trip!??
- Someday We’ll Tell Each Other Everything by Daniela Krien <— Whoa this one sounds tumultuous… a tragic love story? What a blurb! She’s 17 and moves in with her boyfriend… but “A chance encounter with enigmatic loner Henner, a neighboring farmer, quickly develops into a passionate relationship. But Maria soon finds that Henner can be as brutal as he is tender–his love reveals itself through both animal violence and unexpected sensitivity. Maria builds a fantasy of their future life together, but her expectations differ dramatically from those of Henner himself, until it seems their story can only end in tragedy.“
- His Every Fantasy (Sultry Summer Nights) by Delilah Devlin <— BLACK-OPS HERO ALERT!! “…Everything has gone according to plan until Serge discovers a third hostage-an exquisitely beautiful woman with a secret haunting her stormy gray eyes . . . a woman who refuses to make this rescue easy. With no choice but to bring her back to the compound deep in the sultry, steamy Louisiana bayou, Serge vows to protect her, body and soul . .“
- A Life Intercepted: A Novel by Charles Martin
- Tempting Mr. Perfect: An Unlikely Love Novel by Rebecca Rose
- Virtuous Deception by Leiann B. Wrytes
- Steel Me Away (Motorcycle Club Romance) (Sons of Steel Motorcycle Club Book 2) by Vivian Lux <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! (this is book #2 – a sequel – and must be read only after Steel My Heart).
- Blessing: A Wicked Tails Story by Shelby Kent-Stewart
- When We Fall by Emily Liebert
- Longing: Club Inferno by Jamie K. Schmidt <— Dom alert! “Clint is a master at taking submissives to the heights of pleasure in Club Inferno’s opulent private dungeons. But it’s Anya who has Clint begging for more when the woman of his dreams becomes his eager partner in exploring the limits of desire…”
- The Billionaire Bundle (Entangled Indulgence) by Michele De Winton, Rachel Lyndhurst, Nina Croft (Anthology)!
- In His Sights: A Sugarland Blue Novel by Jo Davis
- Hollywood Punch by Brenda Janowitz <— Looks like fun, but way short… still though… perhaps it’s part of a series? “A hilarious and sexy novella from the beloved author of THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB, SCOT ON THE ROCKS and JACK WITH A TWIST about Manhattan attorney Brooke Miller, whose movie star ex-boyfriend is making a new film…that may feature a character based on Brooke. Wait…what?!?!?!?“
- All’s Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Zondervan
- Beauty and the Brit by Lizbeth Selvig
- Forget You by Jennifer Snyder <— author indicates can be read as a standalone, but best within the whole series.
- Tainted Love (Book 1) by Ghiselle St. James
- On Company Time by Annabel Wolfe <— OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT! He’s her boss! “So far he’s managed to hide his secret desire for one very beautiful, very innocent young woman who happens to work for him. As fate would have it, he gets the chance to get her alone at his house. And he’s shocked that he’s tempted to bare something other than her body—like his closely guarded heart…“
- Roman Reunion (Destination: Desire) by Crystal Jordan <— almost ex-husband and wife… but the spark is still there.
- Linger by Lauren Jameson <— She’s the dominant and he’s the one with submissive tendencies…
- T.K.O.: Total Knock Out by Ana Layne
- Seven Dirty Sins: A Contemporary Romance Boxed Set by Morgan Black, Tara Brown, Clarissa Wild, Ella James, Melissa Andrea,Skylar Cross, Roxie Elms <— Anthology just released!
- Shhh… Gianna’s Side by M. Robinson <— Janet is REALLY excited about this duo of books (two perspectives, two authors, one story!!!) Very cool sounding! Janet says: “ohmygod Maryse. Jettie Woodruff and M Robinson released books today that are 2 different point of views of a story. I wanted to go in cold and didn’t know which to read first–so I’m reading both at the same time. Holy SH*T–this is fun. Every time I get a jolt I switch to the other book. I’m only a quarter way thru each book and I have no idea where they are going, but I need a drink already….you need to check them out…Shhhh….“
- Shhh…Mack’s Side by Jettie Woodruff <— AND here is the other one!! These sound twisty-turny and tumultuous!!!
- Creating A Love (The Griffin Brothers Book 3) by Crystal Perkins <— Oh oh. This one sounds angsty!! And romantically risky! “…another woman from his past has come to collect her own debt. She needs a fake fiancé in order to get her inheritance and she’s not taking no for an answer. Candi knows the other woman’s in love with her real fiancé, so she convinces Owen to go along with everything, not realizing what it may cost her.” I checked out the other books in the series, and they appear to be standalones.
- Tide to Atonement (Pawleys Island Paradise Book 2) by Laurie Larsen
- Falling Down (Rockstar Book 1) by Anne Mercier <— ROCK STAR ALERT! “I’m going to indulge my fantasies and give this sexy rocker what he wants and something he won’t soon forget—me…”
- Midnight Betrayal by Melinda Leigh <— “…when another intern goes missing, the abduction is linked to the only man who has ever tempted Louisa’s heart—Conor Sullivan, the sexy owner of a Philly sports bar. Louisa’s past has taught her to be wary, but her heart refuses to believe Conor is guilty…“
- Light Up the Night (The Night Stalkers Book 5) by M. L. Buchman
- Beauty’s Beast by Amanda Ashley <— Appears to be historical (and not paranormal) and by skimming reviews I see it’s a sort of retelling of Beauty and the Beast. I bet this one would be fun heart-candy…
- Encore (The Replacement Guitarist Book 4) by Lori Toland <— M/M romance!
- Full Circle (Broken Pieces Book 2) by Riley Hart <—- Eeeeeeep!!! Look what was just released! M/M romance from an author that so many of us love!!! Here’s my review of “Collide” (another one of her M/M books that I loved like crazy)!