Live right now!!! Until I Break by M. Leighton & Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan…

by Maryse on May 13, 2013 · 7 comments

Officially, these would have been on tomorrow’s book release post, but I know so many of us are fans of these authors, and these have been released a day early, so here’s a pre-celebration *squee*!!!

Here’s a look at two books you can read, right now. A contemporary romance novel (standalone) by M. Leighton, and a bad-a$$ gritty biker (motorcycle club) book by Madeline Sheehan (oh and you know I’m in the mood for some raw!!! Check out my review for book #1: Undeniable. You’ll see…. ;) )

Teresa H. May 13, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Aaaaahhhhhh!!! I just about dropped my iPad when I read this post. I loved Undeniable and have been waiting not so patiently for Unbeautifully. You just made my day. I paused the book I’m currently reading, went to Amazon and downloaded Unbeautifully, threatened the family that they better leave me alone or else (Hee Hee) and now I’m settling in for a long sleepless night with lots of coffee and hopefully one heck of an awesome book if it’s anything like the first. Thanks!

Maryse May 13, 2013 at 7:06 PM

So happy to oblige!! I’m right there with you! I love being jolted and I think this might be one of ‘em.

Lisa May 13, 2013 at 7:08 PM

*happy dance* You’ve made my day….. I about gave up looking. Looks like I’m gonna pull an all nighter.:)

day May 13, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Loved unbeautifully. Ripper <3 be still my heart.

Jennifer May 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM

67% in and this book is just so much more…I’m at a loss for words. Unbeautifully is truly beautifully written.

sandy sciacca May 15, 2013 at 12:45 PM

guess i know what i’ll be doing tonite:), thanks for sharing ,, i loved Undeniable,, can’t wait to start this one:). i know alot of people don’t like the darkness or the violence of these books but i think the fact they are what they are (and lets face it , this is probably closer to real life than most of the books we read:) is what makes the allure of them so good.
hope that made sense LOL

Angie May 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Until I break is a really good book. I truly do not understand what the big deal was or why she pulled her book. I couldn’t put it down.