You guys!!!! There’s a book coming out tomorrow (actually two… no… make that THREE) that I already KNOW I wanna read BADLY (COLLARED, ’cause she was kidnapped and escaped but has LOTS to overcome, and that just sounds amazing! Plus it’s by an author that I already love)… AND “All That Jazz” ’cause I read the first couple of books in that series, and I’m ALL about this one. I loved the characters, so this “spinoff” is just what I hoped for! And then of course… Ginger’s Heart (which is a modern-day retelling of Little Red Riding hood (and the good and bad guy are cousins in love with her…). YES PLEASE!
BUT!!!! I’ve just received an early copy of a book (“Unseen Messages” by Pepper Winters, coming out in just a few days) that I am absolutely DYING to read. Let’s just say… it’s a book about “survival” and you KNOW I love those. You can imagine. More to follow on that one.
And!! If you missed it, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s early bird releases, ’cause there are 3 on there that are already rocking worlds (by authors that we love)! ➜ Sunday Surprises! A few early birds that are right up our romance alley!
GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!
- Felony Ever After: A Domino Anthology by Helena Hunting, Debra Anastasia, Nina Bocci, Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Leisa Rayven, Liv Morris, Tijan, JM Darhower, Belle Aurora, KA Robinson, SM Lumetta, Katherine Stevens <— SO MANY OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS!!! – March 22nd 2016
- COLLARED by Nicole Williams - March 22nd 2016 <— SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BUT HAS FINALLY BEEN SAVED… “Jade Childs spent ten years in captivity, but now that she’s back, the real battle for survival begins. The media shadows her. Flashbacks haunt her. Her old life evades her. Her so-called new life rejects her. She spent too many years in the dark to recognize the light.”
- Adrenaline (Speed Series Book 2) by Kelly Elliott - March 22nd 2016
- Ginger’s Heart (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery – March 22nd 2016
- All That Jazz: A Butler Cove Novel by Natasha Boyd - March 22nd 2016 <— SPINOFF OF THE EVERSEA SERIES!! HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER ALERT!“There’s something totally inconvenient about falling for your best friend’s brother. Especially when he’s turned into a pompous, arrogant, albeit annoyingly sexy a-hole that you’d like to punch or kiss to death at any given moment.“
- The Moth and the Flame: A Wrath & the Dawn Short Story by Renée Ahdieh - March 22nd 2016
- Finley (Sunset Cove Series Book 1) by Ella Frank <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT and Fabi says:
“I thought Finley by Ella Frank was coming out tomorrow, but I just noticed it was available yesterday on Amazon. *grabby grabby hands*Y’all DO remember the Temptation series right? Right?”
- A Mess of A Man by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine <— JUST RELEASED!! HE’S GOT A BAD BOY REPUTATION & SHE’S JUST GETTING OVER A HEARTBREAK ALERT! “Forewarned by not-so-flattering rumors plus his no-holds-bar rules, she tries desperately to play his game while guarding her heart…”
- Grit (King’s Harlots Book 1) by J.M. Walker <— BIKER BOOK??? “King’s Harlots is all she has. Her club. Her sisters. Her life. But something is missing until he shows up. Angel Rodriguez is everything she hates but everything she needs.“
- Dirty Heart (Cole McGinnis Series Book 6) by Rhys Ford <— M/M ROMANCE & just released!
- Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride by Alexa Riley <— SUPER-BARGAIN and it seems every book this author releases sky-rockets to the top of the charts each and every time!
- Tackled: A Football Romance (The Alpha Ballers Book 1) by Lucy Snow <— SUPER-BARGAIN and they used to know each other in college… “He’s radioactive, in danger of throwing his life away, and it looks like I’m one of the only people on Earth who sees any potential in him…”
- Prick: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige <— SUPER-BARGAIN and LOL on that title… *blush* They “did” it… and THEN they found out their parents are getting married. *gasp*! “I’m the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl. And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever. I lost my V-card to the devil himself...”
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh <— THIS BOOK is on sale right now, and was the “answer” to a reader question recently. The book about the young king that keeps killing his wives, and the girl that volunteers to be his next. I hear it’s amazing!!