A few highly anticipated Sunday/Monday surprises have shown up on Amazon, so I thought I’d post them here. Two of ‘em are follow ups to books I LOVED like CRAZY, one of ‘em is the conclusion to a series I’m dying to start (some say “Barrons-like feel to him) <— *squeeee* and a few just look plain ol’ awesome!
Considering their predecessors are just SO popular amongst our reading crew, I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to let y’all know, so this is an “earlybird release special”.
- KING OF ME (THE KING TRILOGY Book 3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MUCH LOVED series by so many here, and Tracey says: “KING OF ME (THE KING TRILOGY Book 3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff ……came out last night and so far soooooo good , this series so has the Fever series feeling to it.” <— *squeeeee!!* I LOVE Barrons-feel books! Here is the The Kings Trilogy Series Reading Order
- Killer Queen: A Painted Faces Novel by L.H. Cosway <— I had NO idea there’d be a follow up to one of my 4.5 star favorites, Painted Faces (<— my review) but here it is!! YAY ME!!!!
- Orlando (Blackmail Book 1) by Crystal Spears <— JUST RELEASED!
- Dirty (The Five-Part Serial Bundle) by Cheryl McIntyre <— FIGHTER ALERT! The whole serial series, complete and bundled at a bargain price!! Mertxe loves these! “Dirty series was a 5 stars to me, one of my 2014 favorites. I love ALL CherylMcintyre’s books!!!!!”
- His (A Dark Erotic Romance Novel) by Aubrey Dark <— DARK READ ALERT!! “When I followed him home, I was just playing Nancy Drew. Trying to find out his secret. His kiss was intoxicating, and I thought he was harmless. I was wrong.”
- Wild Addiction (Wild, #2) by Emma Hart
- Light Her Fire (a Private Pleasures novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Samanthe Beck
- Chasing Temptation (a Chasing Love novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Joya Ryan <— Her brother’s best friend!! *waggles eyebrows*
- The Loss (Heartache series #1) by Vicki Green <— Just released and Melissa says: “I have read it and I absolutely loved it!! Two best friends growing up, both have feelings for one another but doesn’t tell the other person. They are hit with a tragic event and drift apart. Fast forward 5 years to their reunion. Neither has seen or spoken to each other in years…..how will it be seeing each other again? You’ll have to read it to find out!”
- Stay (The Keaton Series Book 2) by B.A. Wolfe <— Also just released and Tracie says: “I can’t wait to read Stay!!”
- Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan <— Oldie but goodie SUPER-SALE ALERT! THIS ONE is one of my absolute FAVORITE gritty, angst, raw biker books!!! I could NOT believe my eyes when I read fit, and loved every moment (and loved hating many of those moments, too). The pining and the slow burn, and the need to pitch my Kindle across the room… it’s ALL THERE!! I 4.5 starred it way back when, and I’m still 100% on that rating. Maybe even 5 stars. Here’s my review. One of the BEST biker series out there and I love EVERY book I’ve so far: Undeniable Series Reading Order)
- Pull (Part Two of Push) by Claire Wallis <— ON PRE-ORDER on Amazon!! *squeeeeee!!!* OMG I just LOVED book #1 with it’s dark romance, and all of it’s delicious twisty-turny stuff. And then that ending!?? *gasp* *whoooooo!!!* Finally relief is on it’s way! YAY ME!!! ’Cause I LOVEDDDDD PUSH (<— my review)!!!