Nine Monday Early Bird Book Releases and a few of tomorrow’s preorder highlights…

by Maryse on September 26, 2016 · 103 comments

<— SQUEEEEE!!! ;) The Goal (Off-Campus Book 4) is LIVE!!!!!!!! ;) I’m extra excited since this is one of my favorite series ever. I’ve devoured and LOVED each one of ‘em so far!!! MINE!!!!! :D Who’s buddy reading with me?

P.S. They can all be read as standalones, but so good to devour one right after the next. In fact, here are my reviews of the first three:

1. Pretty Stolen Dolls by Ker Dukey & K. Webster <— ALSO LIVE!!! PSYCH THRILLER ALERT! Oh and I am SO in the mood for this one! “I ran for my survival, rocks and twigs cutting into the soles of my feet, my lungs burning and screaming for rest, every muscle tensed and fighting along with me for existence. I left her. I ran, ran, ran—from Benny and his lone, pretty little doll—until I couldn’t remember where to find them again. I’m sorry.”
  2. Nut Case Love: Anthology by Andrea Smith, Nicholas Bella, Susan Ward, Aimee Nicole Walker <— CRAZY LOVE ANTHOLOGY ALERT! “This anthology will expose just how weird and unpredictable love can be…”
  3. Wrath by Jenika Snow <— HE RUNS AN UNDERGROUND EMPIRE... “Lila loves Wrath, but circumstances in life weren’t in their favor, and they could never be together. Now a single mother, Lila’s past is behind her and the father of her baby out of her life, and she wants nothing more than to be with Wrath.”
  4. Road to Destiny (Scorpio Stinger MC Book 5) by Jani Kay <— I think this one needs to be read in order…
  5. A Love so Deep: A Dark Romance (To the Bone Book 3) by Lili Valente <— CONCLUSION TO THE SERIES (should be read in order)
  6. Loving Amber: Book 1 Riverstone Series – standalone (Riverstone Estate Series) by Roya Carmen <— ROYA CARMEN’S LATEST BOOK ALERT!! SHE BLAMES HIM FOR HER HUSBAND AND HER BROTHER’S DEATH…Now he wants to be part of my life again—when I can finally see a future for my son and myself. I’ve found the perfect man in David, someone I can start over with, a man who will be the perfect father figure for Trevor. I have a plan. At last, I see the light, and I know I can make this work. I will not let Aiden Rogers drag me back into the darkness….
  7. If I Could Do It Again by Ashley Stoyanoff <— ABUSED BY HER HUSBAND she begins a pen pal relationship with a biker in prison… “She believes him when he says it was self-defense. The two exchange letters and then talk on the phone. Joshua gives Victoria everything she’s been missing—support, confidence, affection, and passion…”
  8. Masked in the Music by Ginger Voight <— GINGER VOIGHT ROCK STAR M/M ROMANCE ALERT!When a young musician takes his first gig with a hard-partying band in Los Angeles, forbidden sparks fly with the sexy lead singer. It is an attraction they must both fight, especially since their band also includes a violent homophobe just itching for a reason to snap.”
  9. Neighbors (A Twin Estates Novel Book 1) by Stylo Fantome <— STYLO FANTOME JUST WENT LIVE ALERT! (and is super-bargain priced today). She’s got exciting neighbors… “…one fake dating profile later, and she’s ready to tarnish her squeaky clean image. Little does she know, her fun time is closer to home than she ever imagined. Throw in a neighbor who wants to corrupt her, and another who just wants to own her, and her entire world is flipped upside down…” <— Ratula LOVED it!! “Stylo Fantome’s latest, Neighbors, JUST released early (thank the Amazon Gods!). It is absolutely fantastic!!!! I loved it and cannot stop raving about it!!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! :D )

➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)

Traci September 26, 2016 at 11:46 AM

I though I was going to read The Goal next, but Masked in Music sounds right up my alley!!

Lisa Aiello September 26, 2016 at 12:30 PM

And…I one clicked Pretty Little Dolls. It’s a disease I tell ya!!

Lisa Aiello September 26, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Make that Pretty Stolen Dolls…and it’s still a disease :)

Maryse September 26, 2016 at 12:58 PM

I’m afflicted by it too, Lisa! :P

Tessa September 26, 2016 at 2:23 PM

Wait, Stylo Fantome live? Thank you Maryse! *squeezie hug* Insta buy!

I’m loving The Goal. OMG, Tucker is so sweet.

Cheryl September 26, 2016 at 3:24 PM

Neighbors sounds good, but wait book #1?! Do we know if this is a standalone of #1 in a series??

Reading The Goal (as soon as I finish Dirty Player) and then I’ll be ready to start Retrieval book series!! :)

Cheryl September 26, 2016 at 5:21 PM

*or* not of #1 in a series

Amy September 26, 2016 at 5:30 PM

It’s Retrieval and then Transfer for me (finally!!! YAY!!!!!!!) and then I’m thinking Pretty Stolen Dolls.

Guys! It’s almost October and time to break out our ghost books and/or spooky books! I have a bunch from when the recs were thrown around the last time we chatted about it. And of course I have to watch Trick R’ Treat and Halloween 1 and 2 to get things started. I LOVE the Halloween season!!

Maryse September 26, 2016 at 5:34 PM

I’m all over it too, Amy!!! All I wanna do is read and watch all the scary! :D I’ve got pummeling spice smelling tarts warming and smelling up my house. It is SO nice.

Amy September 26, 2016 at 5:34 PM

And can’t forget the candy corn jello shooters and black widow martinis and black magic jello shots and just for you pumpkin haters…

I am SO making those jello shots!!

Amy September 26, 2016 at 5:35 PM

Pummeling spice smelling tarts?!? Okay, I need those explained to me…

Maryse September 26, 2016 at 5:35 PM

YAY Tessa!! My pleasure. Let us know what you think please!!

Amy September 26, 2016 at 5:40 PM

I’m totally picturing you wielding a spice bundle in a sock so you can pummel people with it… :P

Maryse September 26, 2016 at 5:47 PM

Stupid auto correct. PUMMELING??? What the…???

*snort* I’m dying…. LOL!!!!!!

Maryse September 26, 2016 at 5:48 PM

R. Renee September 26, 2016 at 5:52 PM

The best of all the spices, IMO

Tessa September 26, 2016 at 7:05 PM

*happy sigh* My heart is so happy. My grin is so big. The Goal was just what I needed on an overly hot day. I’m in happy land. Tucker is a big, old sweety and I just adore him.

Amy September 26, 2016 at 7:16 PM

So if we were the Spice Girls, Maryse would be Pummeling Spice! Actually, she would be Sparkly Spice. ;)

I’ve only read the first two of the Off-Campus series. I really need to get caught up on that series. *sigh*

Alright, starting Retrieval now. Hmmmm…Retrieval, Transfer, babies. I’m seeing a pattern here. Or my overactive brain is going at it again…

Tessa September 26, 2016 at 7:35 PM

You know, Amy, you could just read book number three in the series instead. It has some heart wrenching moments. (Yes, there was a spot I teared up and cried a little. Not going to lie).

Jan September 26, 2016 at 7:39 PM

*says in tiny voice* Am I the only one not loving The Goal?

For me, it’s nowhere near as enjoyable as the rest of the series, esp. the first two. I don’t like Sabrina, and don’t get me started on the super-creepy people she lives with… And yeah, the sexy scenes are just too OTT for me. What they got up to in the car? I mean, come on. In a car???

Sorry ladies…… :( but you know my policy…. I call ‘em like I see ‘em…….

MichelleS September 26, 2016 at 8:07 PM

I’m watching the debate tonight, so no reading. I DID finish Insrticulate. I’m giving it 3.5 stars. Lots of sex. A little story that could have had more angst for me. At least the reason for his “silence” was totally legit (the SLP in me was happier than the reader). :-)

Tessa September 26, 2016 at 8:18 PM

Jan, we are all different. Nothing wrong with disagreeing. :) The people she lives with ARE creepy. I liked the h, and you not liking her is a great reason for not liking it. lol If I hate the h or H, it’s insta yuck for me too..

bev September 26, 2016 at 8:41 PM

MichelleS, almost to my door and going to turn it on.

Jan September 26, 2016 at 8:42 PM

Thanks Tessa. I love that this is a safe forum for us to share our varied viewpoints without people getting upset or shooting others down in flames. And thanks Maryse, too :)

Jan September 26, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Hey, I’m even watching the debate here in Australia! It’s being broadcast live here too, and I’m home today. We are interested in USA’s leadership over here too.

bev September 26, 2016 at 8:52 PM

I’ve heard that the US doesn’t take as big an interest in global politics as other countries do.

bev September 26, 2016 at 8:59 PM

Oh, wow. They are bringing up the birth certificate.

Amy September 26, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Jan, that’s one of the many wonderful things about this place. We agree, we disagree, we agree to disagree…and sometimes it gets REALLY fun when someone gets riled up or we have some good-natured debates/teasing. ;) But no one is ever attacked for their opinion.

Bev…it makes me cringe thinking about how other countries view us. :?

bev September 26, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Amy, im always curious about that. Then I think, well maybe they do not think of us all that much, lol. Though this current election mat provide something to talk about.

Cheryl September 26, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Watching the debate too. Can’t help but think other countries are scratching their heads ands saying wtf is going on in the US?? I keep thinking we’re being punked. ;)

Cheryl September 26, 2016 at 9:40 PM

Amy, I just finished a sports CR, so maybe I’ll read Retrieval, Transfer too; and yes, I thought the same thing with the book names and babies.

bev September 26, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Cheryl, I’m still in shock. I did not think this would be the election.

Cheryl September 26, 2016 at 9:50 PM

You know, I went thru fertility treatments, so not sure how I’m going to feel reading these books.

Tessa September 26, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Good luck Cheryl. :D

The debate was entertaining at least. lol

Amy September 26, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Yay Cheryl! BR!!

And we could be way off in our assumptions about Retrieval and Transfer. I have avoided any reviews, and I don’t remember if anything was said in Maryse’s review that mentioned it.

Amy September 26, 2016 at 10:10 PM

I still remember thinking, “TRUMP is going to throw his name in the hat?? No way will he be the republican candidate.”

Well, slap my a$$ and call me Bessie. ;)

R. Renee September 26, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Look at Amy, kicking out the lines for her erotic comedy!

bev September 26, 2016 at 10:20 PM

I still remember when he endorsed Romney and thinking it odd that people would care or want his endorsement.
I have to say it makes me nervous.

Amy September 26, 2016 at 10:21 PM

I’m tellin’ ya…second-hand embarrassment for y’all if I did that. :P

R. Renee September 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM

I’m telling you Amy, you write a book and use “Well, slap my a$$ and call me Bessie” as your first line, it’ll sell like hotcakes!

Tessa September 26, 2016 at 10:25 PM

*slaps Bessy’s butt*

Amy September 26, 2016 at 10:39 PM

*backs up to Tessa*

Do it again!!! :P

bev September 26, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Wait. Who is she telling to slap her and call her Bessie? Trump?

Fabi September 26, 2016 at 10:52 PM

More power to all of you watching the debate. Since I don’t want anything to do with either candidate, I’m off to read a good book. *grumbles about laughing stocks and such*

Amy September 26, 2016 at 10:58 PM

Naw, Tessa did the smacking job just fine all on her own. :P

Amy September 26, 2016 at 11:01 PM

*gasp* Fabi…are you insinuating the U.S. is a laughing stock? What would give you THAT idea?? ;)

bev September 26, 2016 at 11:01 PM

Ah, an f/f erotic comedy.

Fabi September 26, 2016 at 11:04 PM

Two words Amy, two words…

Fabi September 26, 2016 at 11:05 PM

Bev! *shakes head in disbelief*

Amy September 26, 2016 at 11:07 PM

*drops head in hands*

bev September 26, 2016 at 11:11 PM

Tessa was scanning across a crowded chat room.
Amy glanced up.
Their eyes met.
Amy giggled.
Tessa blushed.

R. Renee September 26, 2016 at 11:59 PM

I just booked my reservation to the RT Booklover’s convention in Atlanta!! Do any of you guys ever go to these things? I remember talk of one in Vegas a while back.

Fabi September 27, 2016 at 12:04 AM

I don’t like crowds and I certainly don’t like standing in line…so the answer is no…UNLESS I find out Santino Hassell will be at one of them…then I will fight the crowds and bear the lines because he’s my Emma Scott. ;-)

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 12:13 AM

Yes and my reason for going has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she and Suanne will be there ;)

Now if only they sign TJR and Renee Carlino…

Lisa September 27, 2016 at 3:10 AM

Loving The Goal. Tucker is a gorgeous big old hunk. Sabrina….meh….not so into her…..maybe he’ll thaw her out a bit.

Julie o September 27, 2016 at 4:32 AM

Just finished The Goal. Why can’t they clone a “Tucker” for each of us? Is that asking too much?????

Ela September 27, 2016 at 8:13 AM

I too *drops head and shakes wildly* watched that spectacle called The Debate of 2 Presidential Nominees for the US of A…. “You haven’t paid your Federal Taxes….that makes me smart…” Just to quote (hopefully I got it exactly as they said it) one of many disturbing comments.
Should’ve joined Fabi on the couch with a good book (not that I can find any lately *gasp*) I should really just go back to PNR.

Leslie M September 27, 2016 at 8:14 AM

*says in a voice even tinier than Jan’s* Not sure I even want to read The Goal. I loved first book in series but 2 & 3 were just ok. *takes cover from flying peanuts*

I am finding this happens a lot, where I love first book but then rest of series becomes “same old” for me. Grrrrr…HATE THAT!!

Just finished Playboy Pilot which was cute, but just not as good as Cocky Bastard. *frowns with disappointment*

I am just getting too picky the more I read. No clue what to read next. *runs to TBR to check for some oldies*

Ela September 27, 2016 at 8:19 AM

R, I’ve been to both Maryse’s Book Bashes in Orlando and in 2013 I took the hubs to Vegas, yes for a book signing The Naughty Mafia Rocks Vegas 2013…all 3 signings I assisted an author and THAT WAS THE BOMB! NO LINES NO WAITING! I did have other responsibilities though, like run and get he vodka or diet pop, run credit cards, help set up….YA know the usual authors’ needs stuff :)

Ela September 27, 2016 at 8:21 AM

Agreeing with Leslie M…. Loved the first in the series then second less and third even less *gasp*

Leslie M September 27, 2016 at 8:53 AM

Wait…Ela, you met Maryse??

Ela September 27, 2016 at 8:54 AM

Uh, Yeah…Not sure she remembers ME but I have pictures to prove it…

Tessa September 27, 2016 at 9:56 AM

Amy and I tried to have an ff romance but her husband kept stopping us. Don’t know why… :P

Alright, the book I’m reading started extremely close to how I wrote my last book. *sighs* Like eerily close. I swear I haven’t read this before! Oh, well.

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 10:01 AM

I love waking up to FF talk on the blog :) Good morning!

Maryse had a book bash? How awesome!

Tessa, you have a book?

Ela, I’m hooked on Silent Waters. I don’t have a blues clue how I’ll rate it yet though. I need to see what direction it takes. But, it kept me up ALL NIGHT, so that’s something.

Tessa September 27, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Nothing published. Lol I am still learning right now what works and just having fun.

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 10:24 AM

Welcome to my life! LOL. Except for the fun part. At least this week ;)

Tessa September 27, 2016 at 10:38 AM

Lol I get that. Ask everyone how long it took me to kill someone off. I hated that part. Now I read a book that started with the same type of beginning as the dead guy book. Too weird.

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 10:44 AM

That happened with an idea I had floating in my head for a 2nd book. Then someone recommended a book called Crash and I thought, son of a B!! I know it’s different, but I can’t decide if I want to read it to find out how much or if I should avoid it because my brain will swallow too much of it!

Ela September 27, 2016 at 10:46 AM

R? Don’t you see the links under Book Bash?
Book Bash
Book Bash 2013 Chronicles – Part 1 (Thursday June 27th) + a Book Bash
Book Bash 2013 Chronicles – Part THREE (Saturday June 29th)
Book Bash 2013 Chronicles – Part TWO (Friday June 28th) + another Book Bash “swag bag” giveaway!
This one time, at Book Bash… 2014 Edition (Part 2)
This one time, at Book Bash… 2014 Edition! (Part 1)

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 10:54 AM

Thanks, Ela! I’ve never even noticed that before! And who the heck is Paul Marron? Asking for a friend…

Ela September 27, 2016 at 11:20 AM

R????? Sure you are *wink wink* That’s Lothaire baby!!!!!!!!!! I believe he’s most famous for his book cover work of Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole WHICH EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ….I do believe I sent you the rec’s????

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 11:22 AM

Puh-lease. Like I didn’t already stalk that website. It’s down, BTW. My friend says he’s delicious. She’s such a slut.

Ela September 27, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Amy September 27, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Yeah, my hubby doesn’t like to share so Tessa was out of luck. *snort*

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 11:24 AM

You know, he’s a lot hotter in regular pics than he is on the book covers!

Ela September 27, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Ela September 27, 2016 at 11:27 AM

Yes, I know you know how to Google but this is fun!!!!!!!!!! Yes, he is yummy and in person no less….I met him too *blush* and it was right before he was getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or so he said…

DG September 27, 2016 at 12:13 PM

R- when is the Atlanta convention? Probably the closest one to where I live…if the stars align…saw the Vegas one the other month on Instagram and my man crush was there…*fans self*

Read The Goal and AGREED Tuck is the bomb! Loved him…a lot! Sweet, sexy, Tuck…yeah, I could have a thing for hockey players if they were all like these guys…Love the book, felt bad for the h…she was not crazy likeable but the girl had issues…Tuck’s mom…yeah, I didn’t like her so much…overall I LOVED it!

DG September 27, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Well HELLO Paul Marron!!! Wooweee…*turns the air down to 60 degrees*

R. Renee September 27, 2016 at 12:16 PM

DG it’s May 2-7! I was going to go to the RWA one last year but I’m glad I didn’t. I think that one is more writer based and this one is a good mix of both reader/writer. And the list of attendees is awesome so far!

DG September 27, 2016 at 12:20 PM

I am only an hour and half (give or take) away from hot lanta!!!!!

Amy September 27, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Random, but I’m painting my nails with a summer color for the last time this year…OPI This Color’s Making Waves. After this, it’s all Fall colors, baby!! Starting with the OPI Washington DC collection. :D

Leslie M September 27, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Ela, that is very cool about Maryse. I forget she is real sometimes…she feels like a mythical book fairy to me, spreading her glitter and book recs to all!! Hee hee

Maryse, what’s up with you all snuggled up next to all those hot men in those pics?? I think I may need to attend one of these *wink wink* “book bashes” (aka – excuse to feel up hunky men)

Amy September 27, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Soooo, I want to hit on something from Author Anonymous which I don’t think anyone mentioned before but has been bothering me.
Remember AA’s author friend who was screwed by a book blogger she somewhat trusted?

Man, if that’s true then I wish I knew the pen name the blogger published under so I could avoid that book. I know, it has nothing to do with me and I shouldn’t care…but dammit, that’s just wrong. :?

Leslie M September 27, 2016 at 12:55 PM

Amy, I wish we were neighbors, you always have great nail polish and my nails are a mess!! Ela, you too…don’t you love all those fun polishes??

Back to books…I just started Karina Halle’s Racing the Sun. So far, I am loving it. Italy sounds beautiful and I love a hot, grumpy , Italian H.

Ela September 27, 2016 at 1:30 PM

That’s right Amy! I forgot about the blogger…now you got me way curious! I shall consult with my posse and see if she may have any ideas.

Leslie M…in truth, Maryse is like a tiny fairy spreading glitter all around…well not really the glitter although if she had some who knows??? Seriously, Maryse is like the cutest tiny “woman” you just want to pick her up, squeeze her, and swing her around.

Amy September 27, 2016 at 1:34 PM

Leslie, I would love that!! I would have your nails all pretty in no time. :D And then I would cook for you and get you all liquored up!

I have an embarrassing number of polishes because I never buy individual colors…I always buy by the collection. I would never buy a yellow color, but put it in a collection and it’s mine. Yep, I fall for the marketing ploys they put out there. ;)

Amy September 27, 2016 at 1:36 PM

Oh, Maryse is ALL about the glitter. ;)

Amy September 27, 2016 at 2:55 PM

I just hit what could be a major *GASP* moment in Retrieval (and I have a feeling I know what it is), but I have to leave for an appointment.

Now I’m faced with deciding whether to continue for a few more minutes and leave in the middle of what is potentially an intensely emotional event, or do I hold off until I get back and can savor it?

First-world book addict problems. *shakes head*

bev September 27, 2016 at 3:15 PM

Amy, how was she screwed over?

Amy September 27, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Bev…the author (not Anonymous, an author friend of hers) had a blogger who would beta read for her, and this blogger asked her about her next project and then pretty much took the author’s idea and published a book with that story under a pen name before the author was able to publish it herself.

I was just wondering if it was something that really happened, if it was a book we are familiar with here. I guess we’ll never know, but still…

Jan September 27, 2016 at 7:05 PM

OK, Paul Marron is pretty cute *fans face* Aaand the new series of Poldark just started on free-to-air TV in Australia this week so I’ve had my Ross Poldark fix for the week :D

Leslie M I feel your pain. Sadly, it seems pretty common that subsequent books aren’t as good as the first one or two in a series. I’m half way through The Goal and I guess I’ll have a go at finishing it. Tuck is pretty sweet, but I just don’t like Sabrina’s lack of self-respect and her potty mouth. Call me old-fashioned (oh yeah, that’s right, I am). Ah well, maybe the book’ll get better. One can always hope……..

Grey September 27, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Wait, I’m still stuck on the fact that Amy eyed Tessa… *blink, blink*

bev September 27, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Well she has been flying around with only pasties on and glitter. So, you know…..

bev September 27, 2016 at 8:31 PM

But wait. What’s this twist. Should of known Amy wouldn’t write a straight up comedy, she would add a triangle.

Cooking dinner for Leslie. Getting her drunk. Then doing her nails like she is Barons.

Look at Amy all full of game.

bev September 27, 2016 at 8:32 PM

Jan have you read Flowers from the Storm? 1.99 , well here it is not sure about Australia.

Jan September 27, 2016 at 11:11 PM

No Bev, I haven’t read it, but it could be my style :) Unfortunately the bargain price doesn’t apply in Australia :(

Pasties and glitter hmmm? You girls crack me up.

Leslie M September 28, 2016 at 5:12 AM

Bev, you made me spit out my coffee.

bev September 28, 2016 at 8:36 AM

Jan, that was from when Amy made her a fairy.
It’s a good read, fairly popular, so maybe your library has it?
LeslieM, wouldn’t it be funny if you did live next to her and then we’re chatting on here?

Leslie M September 28, 2016 at 1:08 PM

I def don’t have a sassy neighbor named Amy…wish I did though! I don’t have anyone in my “real life” that is crazy into romance books like us.

I’m not sure that any of you would ever be traveling in my neck of the woods… I’m in central Massachusetts. My son thinks it’s super cool that I have “book buddies” (his words) from all over the world.

Aahhh, the beauty of the internet & Maryse’s blog… bringing crazy romance readers together in one cozy place. ;)

Amy September 28, 2016 at 4:02 PM

Good lord, bev has me looking like a hussy who is seducing unsuspecting females around here. :P

I know what you mean, Leslie…I’ve tried to talk books with my friends who “claim” to be book lovers (*pfft* amateurs…) and it’s just NOT the same as discussing them with y’all here. And I don’t think we go crazy together only because we are online doing this…I have a feeling it would be the same way in person as well. ;)

Cheryl September 28, 2016 at 8:25 PM

Amy I love the OPI washington collection. Did my nails in squeaker of the house and then I used a top coat a friend recommended called Seche Vite and I swear the polish was dry immediately!! I got it a Target but she got hers at Ulta.

Amy, I think I just read the part you were talking about. There goes my nails *chewing nails*

Amy September 29, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Cheryl…Seche Vite is freaking GREAT! The only downside is how it can pull the polish away from the tips of your nails (okay, I’ll just say it…shrinkage *snicker*). It’s not that big of a deal when you are wearing lighter colors, but the darker the polish is the more noticeable it will be.

And Squeaker of the House is GORGEOUS!! I ordered the collection plus the three collab shades, and I’m so excited because they should be here any day now. :D