Monday Early Bird Book Releases & some going live at midnight!

by Maryse on June 27, 2016 · 96 comments

I just finished a book (here’s my review of What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty), and this crazy-awesome looking list is just in time for me to choose a new one.

In fact, I think my next one will be from the earlybird section (Sweet Alibi), ’cause OMG it promises everything I love to hate to love in a book. Tee hee! Looks like there’s BIG trouble to be had. BOOK TROUBLE, that is. ;) And then there’s the one (Brutal Discoveries) with the baker that volunteers at a dangerous prison (and meets TWO men there – GAH!! I love stories that are just asking for trouble!), and the one with the girl that crashes into a famous rock star (I Saw You). Yeah… It’s gonna be hard to choose. HELP!!!! :D

Plus, tomorrow’s book releases are gonna be HUGE. SO many of our favs are releasing new books. Emma Scott, Elle Kennedy, Tiffany Reisz, Darynda Jones, Christine Feehan & Abbi Glines just to name a few! Which one are you anxious for?

JUST WENT LIVE!!!

1. Epic Lies (Epic Fail Book 2) by Trudy Stiles <— LIVE!!! THEY ARE BOTH OVERCOMING PAST HURTS… “Lies from his not-so-distant past have destroyed his outlook on love – until he meets her…” and it can be read as a standalone!
  2. Avalon by Shiloh Walker
  3. Stand (Black Addiction Book 3) by T Gephart <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT! She let her sometimes-boyfriend go to pursue his rock star dreams and she moved to start her new life. And then he moved in next door! ”Moving to the city and enjoying the spoils of his new lifestyle made perfect sense, and he loved his new address. It wasn’t his new huge penthouse apartment that got him excited; it was his new neighbor. The one girl he regretted letting go…”
  4. Sweet Alibi by Adriane Leigh <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! ANGSTY LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT! I just read a mini-review scrolling on my Facebook saying something along the lines of… for those of us that have a fear of love triangles and cheating in books, to get over it and read this one anyway!! WHOA! THAT GOT MY ATTENTION. Tee hee! :P You KNOW after hearing that, it’s gonna be seriously angsty! OH YES! I’m already “getting the picture” from this part of the blurb. So… she has the perfect life, but wants an escape… “The perfect job, the perfect apartment, the perfect boyfriend–all are on the cusp of driving her over the edge. On a whim, she buys a beach house on the North Carolina coast, eager to spend a summer with her college friends. She thinks she’s found the perfect balance, until one pleasure-seeking playboy turns her world on its axis…
  5. Originals Ride: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride Book 8) by Chelsea Camaron
  6. Destination Connelly (The Colloway Brothers Book 4) by K.L. Kreig
  7. Seared on my Soul by Cole Gibsen
  8. Brutal Discoveries by Kasey Millstead <— SHE VOLUNTEERS AT A PRISON & MEETS TWO MEN ALERT!!! Oh wow, I don’t even know what to expect with this one!! Is it a love triangle? “It was at South Glenn that ‘Sweet Treats’ bakery owner, Scarlett Everett met two men who would change her life. Damon Salt was a man serving life without parole that she was paired with for a volunteer program called Friends for Lifers. Prison guard Aden West was tall and tanned with indigo eyes and a strong jaw smattered with dark hair. Just a hint of what promised to be a sleeve of tattoos peeked out from the cuff of his button-down shirt, which combined with his buzz cut, gave him a bad boy edge Scarlett didn’t know she was attracted to until she stood there trying the catch the breath he took away…
  9. Rough & Raw (Notorious Devils Book 2) by Hayley Faiman
  10. The Game That Breaks Us by Micalea Smeltzer <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT! “Bennett will teach the good girl how to be bad, if she pretends to be his goody two-shoes girlfriend in front of the media…”
  11. I Saw You by Elena M. Reyes <— FAMOUS ROCK STAR & THE GIRL THAT CRASHES INTO HIM ALERT! “Nothing excited him. Nothing, until the day life literally crashed into him. Arianna Garcia is tough, fiery, and doesn’t back down or fall sway to his charms. She isn’t a groupie, making the hunt so much harder and the rewards so much sweeter. His money and fame mean nothing to her…”
  12. Think Again by Isabel Lucero <— JUST WENT LIVE (and bargain-priced!) Oh boy… this blurb. TROUBLE.

“Not only is my husband unaware that he’s pushing me too far, he also doesn’t realize that I just met a man who’s ready to catch me.
I think he’s just my new co-worker.
I think it’s just innocent flirting.
I think I’ll be able to keep my morals.
I need to think again.”

PREORDERS (going live tomorrow or at midnight !!! :D )

1. Full Tilt by Emma Scott – June 28th 2016 <— EMMA SCOTT ALERT & OMG I LOVED IT!!!!!! (my review)
  2. The Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz  June 28th 2016 <— A NEW ONE FROM TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!! A wealthy family vendetta and legacy… “When Cooper McQueen wakes up from a night with a beautiful stranger, it’s to discover he’s been robbed. The only item stolen—a million-dollar bottle of bourbon. The thief, a mysterious woman named Paris, claims the bottle is rightfully hers…
  3. Shadow Rider: The Shadow Series by Christine Feehan – June 28th 2016 <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN & HE’S THE HEAD OF A CRIME FAMILY ALERT! “With little left to her name, Francesca Cappello has come to Chicago in hopes of a new life. She wasn’t expecting to attract the attention of a man with primal hunger in his eyes, driven to claim her as his to protect and to please. And if he discovers her secret, it could ruin her…”
  4. Hard to Serve: A Hard Ink Novella by Laura Kaye – June 28th 2016
  5. Chaos Bound (The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club) by Sarah Castille – June 28th 2016
  6. Rake’s Redemption (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando – June 28th 2016
  7. First Comes Love: A Novel by Emily Giffin – June 28th 2016 <— TWO SISTERS THAT TOOK DIFFERENT PATHS ALERT! Both in their 30′s, one is single and longing for a family (“…what she wants more than the right guy, however, is to become a mother—a feeling that is heightened when her ex-boyfriend’s daughter is assigned to her class. Determined to have the future she’s always wanted, Josie decides to take matters into her own hands.“) YIKES! And the other sister has the perfect life (and family) but feels like something is missing… (“…lately Meredith feels dissatisfied and restless, secretly wondering if she chose the life that was expected of her rather than the one she truly desired.“)
  8. Sweet Little Lies: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis – June 28th 2016
  9. Addicted: An Outlaws Novel (The Outlaws Series) by Elle Kennedy – June 28th 2016 <— ELLE KENNEDY ALERT!!!
  10. The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones – June 28th 2016
  11. Awakened by Kate Douglas – June 28th 2016
  12. Having Hope (The Blow Hole Boys Book 4) by Tabitha Vargo – June 28th 2016
  13. The Devil In Disguise (Bad Things Book 1) by Cynthia Eden – June 28th 2016
  14. Killing The Sun: Part 2 by Mara White & K. Larsen - June 28th 2016
  15. Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins - June 28th 2016 <— AMELIA HUTCHINS ALERT!!!!
  16. Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged Book 3) by L.A. Fiore - June 28th 2016
  17. We Could Be Beautiful: A Novel by Swan Huntley - June 28th 2016 <— PYSCH THRILLER? It’s calling my name! She has lived a life of wealth and decadence and meets someone that comes from the same lifestyle. In fact, their parents used to know each other when they were younger… “…as he and Catherine grow closer, she begins to encounter strange signs, and her mother, Elizabeth (now suffering from Alzheimer’s), seems to have only bad memories of William as a boy. In Elizabeth’s old diary she finds an unnerving letter from a former nanny that cryptically reads: “We cannot trust anyone . . . “
  18. Bad Teacher by Clarissa Wild - June 28th 2016
  19. Up in Flames: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES ALERT! IS IT A LOVE TRIANGLE? NAN, THE SERIES VILLAIN, IS FEELING PRETTY LONELY THESE DAYS, UNTIL SHE MEETS MAJOR……it’s clear he doesn’t want to be exclusive, dating him beats hanging out with vapid socialites or watching Netflix alone at home. For a while, Nan deals with Major’s playboy ways, but after he burns her one too many times, she takes off for an impromptu wild weekend in Vegas.There, she meets Gannon, a darkly seductive and oh-so-dangerous businessman who knows exactly how to handle her…” This one is the conclusion to the series.
  20. ROAR by Kallypso Masters - June 28th 2016 <— KALLYPSO MASTERS BDSM D/s ALERT and it can be read as a standalone! “After encountering her in a compromising position on a tour of a BDSM academy, he realizes there’s more to her than meets the eye. Fascinated by her assertive alpha personality, coupled with her desire to submit and serve, Pamela intrigues him...”
  21. The Consummation: Unexpected Circumstances Book Three by Shay Savage - June 28th 2016
  22. Top Bottom Switch (The Club) by Chelle Bliss - June 28th 2016
  23. His by Brenda Rothert - June 28th 2016 <— SHE’S HOMELESS & ON THE RUN ALERT!! “Homeless, hungry and in hiding with my little sister at the age of twenty-one, I’ve never been so desperate. I’ve hit rock bottom when I get an offer I can’t refuse…”

➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here.

Grey June 27, 2016 at 12:03 PM

The Bourbon Thief will be mine… I will be posting a *Do Not Disturb* sign on my door… It may be just my bedroom door, and I may be feeding my children cereal and microwave pizza for a day until I inhale this new book, but come on, it’s Tiffany Reisz… Surely when they grow up they’ll understand!

Ela June 27, 2016 at 12:39 PM

Grey! Nobody can blame you…LOL I still can’t decide if I should run and hide with Charley Davidson or Amelia Hutchins aside from others…

Fabi June 27, 2016 at 12:43 PM

I’d forgotten Shadow Rider was coming out tomorrow. Yippee! Although, it will have to go on my tbr. Why do I always seem to go from nothing exciting lined up to too many I want to read”now”. Where’s the middle ground?

bev June 27, 2016 at 2:24 PM

The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie is on SALE. This book is SO GOOD. Buy and read it.

Fabi June 27, 2016 at 2:30 PM

Is it part of a series?

Tessa June 27, 2016 at 2:38 PM

I got my Apple settlement check! Only $24.20 but YEAH! I got monies! :D

bev June 27, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Stand a lones, but yes a series. I’m trying to remember if the first one or not. BUT Really Really good. Thinking should do a re read some time soon.

Maryse June 27, 2016 at 5:35 PM

YAY!!!!

Now I have 4 books I wanna read… I just added another. What am I gonna do?

Maryse June 27, 2016 at 5:36 PM

Yay Tessa for the Apple money!!!! *happy wiggles* :P

Maryse June 27, 2016 at 5:40 PM

bev I just posted it on Facebook. Thank you!!! :D

MichelleS June 27, 2016 at 6:58 PM

WHAT IS THIS? It’s only Monday and I am already buying books? How can I resist… Click for the Madness of Lord Mackenzie – I will trust Bev on this one and I am such a sucker for a guy in a kilt. Love me a Highlander. Okay… onward…. Click for Tiffany Reisz…. CUZ IT”S TIFFANY REISZ…. oh my gosh… one of my favorite authors. And Click for Playing with Monsters, because if THIS monster is anything at all like Ryder (aka yummy-hot-badass-Fae-Prince) then I will be in heaven.

FINALLY. Something to spend my Amazon refund money on. Yipee.

Jan130 June 27, 2016 at 7:06 PM

Let’s face it, we’re all suckers for a guy in a kilt…….

Tessa June 27, 2016 at 7:12 PM

MichelleS, did you read the warning for Playing with Monsters. lol

Jan130 June 27, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Whoah. Have a read of Amelia Hutchins long, descriptive ‘warning’ about Playing With Monsters (on amazon). Interesting. Kind of makes you want to read it. (I guess that’s the point LOL).

Jan130 June 27, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Huh Tessa. We did that at the same time LOL.

MichelleS June 27, 2016 at 7:31 PM

If that’s supposed to earn me off, it didn’t work! I’m hoping for a repeat of my love fest with Fae Chronicles… The first two or three books… Not sure what happened with #4. Hope she gets her mojo back for this series.

MichelleS June 27, 2016 at 7:32 PM

Warn. Not earn. WWWWWARN.

Maryse June 27, 2016 at 7:47 PM

LOL MichelleS!!!!! Spending free money is fun!! :D

Maryse June 27, 2016 at 7:47 PM

I DO love warnings… it’s almost a dare. Bring it.

Tessa June 27, 2016 at 7:47 PM

I thought out was awesome. I read out and thought, yes! Exactly what I like in a book.

bev June 27, 2016 at 7:52 PM

But they actually have to bring it, lol.
It was an interesting warning. Basically the guy is an ass and the girl…..doormat? …..at least until she gets tougher.

Jan130 June 27, 2016 at 8:51 PM

Yeah that’s right Bev. They have to bring it. If not, it’ll turn me right off the author.

R. Renee June 27, 2016 at 8:56 PM

One of you please read this. Now I’m curious and I had to get off the roller coaster.

Anne June 27, 2016 at 9:11 PM

Finished Ugly Love and yep its still a 5 star read for me. Just 2 words for you: Miles Archer. Enough said :)

Starting Sweet Alibi next! It sounds so good! Love me a good love triangle.

Anne June 27, 2016 at 9:14 PM

The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie is so so good! Its the first one in the series. I loved that he’s not your typical HR hero.

Fabi June 27, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Ok, then I have to buy it. I don’t see too many sales on HR and you guys are recommending it so I’m adding it to my tbr.

Amy June 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Sweet Alibi or Think Again.

Dammit.

*sigh*

Amy June 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa…WHOA.

What’s this about a dare? What are we being dared to read??

Tessa June 27, 2016 at 11:27 PM

R. Of course I’ll read it next. I pre-ordered it with lots of happiness. :D After I’m done with Matchmaker’s Playbook, I’ll be reading it. (So, probably tomorrow).

Amy, Playing with Demons by Amelia Hutchins has a WARNING. *grins*

Amy June 27, 2016 at 11:51 PM

Ahhhhhh yes…I remember jerkface Ryder very well from her other series. ;)

Jennifer June 28, 2016 at 12:34 AM

Got my check today…so jealous when my Amazon balance never increased but once I add my $116 check I can buy like crazy!

Whoever recommended Pathfinder’s Way last week by T.A. White thank you! great fantasy book with a bit of romance that just sucked me in. Love strong female characters with extraordinary abilities.

Lisa June 28, 2016 at 4:32 AM

Trying to shake off a book fog after finishing Signal Bend series….I can’t get interested in anything else. *sigh*.

Might try Stand T Gephart. I’ve liked this series. Or Full Tilt which Maryse freakin’ 5 starred!! Yes. That sounds like the one.

I hate book fogs….I actually DID house work today. WTF.

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 7:51 AM

I vote Full Tilt Lisa!! I was up til three re-reading it. I started skimming my favorite parts and couldn’t stop. Sleep is for the weak.

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 8:08 AM

Ok, coming out of lurking as I need your help. WHAT TO READ?!?! Looking for something swoony & fun. Doesn’t have to be comedy, just nothing depressing or overly emotional (Def NO death books/tearjerkers like some of you like. Hee hee).

I recently enjoyed: Tapping the Billionaire, To Love Jason Thorn & Roomhate.

I tried Grin & Beard It, but couldn’t get into it.

I’ve read all the old standbys like Tangled, Wallbanger, Seduction & Snacks, etc.

HELP!! I feel a major book slump coming on.

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM

Haha *sits in corner with Kleenex and sappy books* I’m probably not your best bet LOL.

Lisa June 28, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Thanks R. Decision made! :)

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 8:19 AM

That’s me! Slutting out Emma Scott’s books one undecided reader at a time :) Drink the Kool-Aid. Come to the dark side…

Ooh Leslie…have you read RUSH?

See? I can’t stop.

Fabi June 28, 2016 at 8:36 AM

Leslie, I’m with you, I won’t knowingly read a crying book although I occasionally end up in one without meaning to. How about Cocky Bastard or The Deal?

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 8:40 AM

@ R. – Rush by Emma Scott? It’s on my TBR and looks really good, but maybe a bit too heavy for my mood??

No sitting in corner with Kleenex and sappy books for me! ;)

I need my happy place. :)

Fabi June 28, 2016 at 8:42 AM

Jean? Where’s Jean?

I know you don’t read sci-fi romance, but if you could get past the sci-fi aspect, I have a set of broken (shattered!) heroes you need to meet. They need you!

I’m only at 18% of Born of Legend and have had to put it down and fight back tears several times already. HOW do authors take a villain and turn him into a tortured soul that breaks our heart? Amazing!

@18%

“And you look around at the world that walks by in total ignorant apathy while your soul screams in a bitter agony so loud that you think how is it possible that no one else hears it? How can they not see the abject pain and misery that you live in all the time? For you, there is no quarter or solace. No refuge from this madness. But the truth is … they don’t see it because we’re all lost in our own private torment.”

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 8:42 AM

See? That’s what I’m saying. I’m a bad picker lol. I didn’t think it was that heavy, but I’m drawn to heavy. I teared up at the angst, but it was just normal angst to me. It’s NOTHING like Full Tilt. Have you read anything by Renee Carlino? It’s like that to me.

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 8:42 AM

@ Fabi – I LOVED Cocky Bastard and The Deal too! Great suggestions but of course, already read. :(

Autocorrect is making me very angry and wants your name to be Gabi!!

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Leslie, do you have goodreads?

For Rush, I’d say it’s angsty, sweet, and swoon worthy.

Fabi June 28, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Lol Leslie, even MY autocorrect calls me Gabi. :-/

Lauren June 28, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Anyone read Up In Flames, Abbi Glines’s new one? I’m really on the fence with this one…..I love the Rosemary Beach series but all of those 1-star reviews are scaring me. What did you guys think of it?

Fabi June 28, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Oh and have to say, To Love Jason Thorn was one of my favs this year.

If you want to try an oldie, The Unmaking of Hunter Kennedy is a favorite of mine. Although it’s YAish

bev June 28, 2016 at 8:48 AM

Leslie, have you read Undecided?

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 8:50 AM

@ R. – Yup! Goodreads is like my Bible. I couldn’t keep track of my books otherwise.

I’m def gonna bump Rush up the list. Maybe it’ll be my beach read for vacation next month…

Today I need a fun read with no tragic pasts.

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 8:51 AM

what’s your GR? I’ll friend you.

Fabi June 28, 2016 at 8:51 AM

Oh, that’s a good one Bev. :-)

bev June 28, 2016 at 8:52 AM

Act Like it by Lucy Parker.

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 9:15 AM

@ R. – I’d LOVE to be GR friends, thanks! Not sure how you find me, but my “handle” is Leslie M and I’m friends with Fabi, so if you are too, you could find me on her list.

@ Fabi – Thanks for Unmaking Hunter Kennedy, it looks adorable. Just dl-ed it. I might try that one today.

Of course I’ve already read Undecided & Act Like it. Figures!!

Re: Rosemary Beach series, I never made it past 1st book. :(

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 9:20 AM

Leslie, I only found one Leslie on Fabi’s and it isn’t a Leslie M. Currently reading Grin and Bear it?

bev June 28, 2016 at 9:26 AM

You have probably read them c a use they are older but Jennifer Cruise, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, and Katie McAlister have fun CRs.
Bet Me, Heaven Texas, and Men in Kilts are great.
Simon vs. The Homosapiens Agenda is YA but really fun. Landline, Attatchments, and Fan girl by Rainbow Rowell.

bev June 28, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Laura Florand ‘ s Once Upon a Rose!

Amy June 28, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Leslie…I second Undecided. ;)

Lauren…I stopped reading that series several books ago, but even if I had kept up I wouldn’t read Nan’s story. I just really couldn’t stand her. Unless the story was along the lines of Dirty Red…now THAT story was great because I relished and gloated over her misery. :P

Amy June 28, 2016 at 9:29 AM

Oh wait…you’ve already read Undecided. Whoops.

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 9:40 AM

@ R – That’s me!! Weird when I look at it, it shows me as “Leslie M.”

@ Amy – I feel same way. I hated Nan and couldn’t deal. I also loved Dirty Red. That was a case of “love to hate”. Nan was just plain “hate”.

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 10:05 AM

Thanks guys! I am FLOVING all the suggestions!!

Men in Kilts?! Scottish hottie?? YUP! DL-ed that one.

Once Upon a Rose?? Sounds super swoony. Yup! DL-ed that baby too.

Speaking of Scottish hotties, anyone watching Outlander?? I could never read the books, but tv series is AMAZEBALLS! Jamie Fraser…aaaaahhh. *fans self*

Ok, apparently I have year’s worth of chatting pent up from all my lurking. I can’t seem to shut up today!

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 10:33 AM

just sent friend req. Leslie!

Amy June 28, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Leslie, we LOVE it when someone comes out of lurking and starts chatting back and forth with us…that makes you part of “us”!! :D

And, as I’m sure you’ve noticed while lurking, not being able to stop “talking” is a common occurrence around here. But not me. Never me. *whistles and looks around innocently*

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 10:38 AM

especially when the virtual martinis come out!

Leslie M June 28, 2016 at 10:43 AM

Amy, I love your rants…they make me chuckle. I feel like I know you guys which is kind of creepy since you don’t know me.

Grey June 28, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Did someone say martinis??? Morning everyone!

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Well if we’re talking morning alcohol, it’s got to be either me or Amy…

Maryse June 28, 2016 at 11:31 AM

LOL!!! Mimosa martinis? That’s a thing, right?

Maryse June 28, 2016 at 11:31 AM

*bops Amy on the nose with a peanut*

At LEAST it was a peanut. ;) Not like when Amy starts in…

Maryse June 28, 2016 at 11:32 AM

P.S. Hi Leslie!!!! :D

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 11:32 AM

Totally a thing. Just don’t make them dirty!

Grey June 28, 2016 at 11:33 AM

If it’s not a thing, we’re totally going to make it a thing.

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Amy June 28, 2016 at 11:47 AM

OMG! Total jinx moment…I was going to respond to Grey’s and R’s comments with mimosa martinis, then I see Maryse has already said it. Two or more in agreementakes it a thing sooooo…it’s now a thing!!! :D

But…*rubs nose*…why did I get a peanut to the nose?!?

Amy June 28, 2016 at 11:48 AM

*in agreement makes it a thing

I really am sober right now.

Amy June 28, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Holy moly!! And R finds a recipe for them! :D

Amy June 28, 2016 at 12:01 PM

Leslie…it’s not creepy, it just means we need to get to know you as well now. ;)

Four posts in a row…see what I mean about you not being the only one who likes to talk a lot? You’re in good company here. :P

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Just doing my part..

bev June 28, 2016 at 12:07 PM

It was a Sherlock peanut.

bev June 28, 2016 at 12:08 PM

I forget that there are people reading, or, “listening” to us.

Amy June 28, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Right? Think about the stuff we say sometimes… *snort*

Amy June 28, 2016 at 12:11 PM

A Sherlock peanut.

Fabi June 28, 2016 at 1:06 PM

We exist in a glass walled room without soundproofing.

*queue scary movie music*

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 1:23 PM

Forget that other one. This one looks much better…

Amy June 28, 2016 at 2:00 PM

OMG that was perfect, Fabi! LOL!!

Oh wow, R…YUMMY!! Hey, I wonder how a mimosa martini would taste with banana-pineapple-orange juice? Ooh! Or passion fruit juice!

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 2:20 PM

Ooh Amy now you’re just turning me on…

Ela June 28, 2016 at 2:26 PM

I want in on the mimosas!

AND passion fruit!!!!!!!!!!

Amy June 28, 2016 at 2:33 PM

Hubba hubba, R. :P

And now with the addition of Ela, it’s a menage a passionfruit. *snort*

Ela June 28, 2016 at 2:42 PM

Amy!!!!!!!!!!! I’m getting HAWT and SWEATY! AND all passion-y….YOU totally have to read Opal Carew’s smut um I mean stuff….HIGHLY RECCOMMEND SIX AND INSATIABLE….HAWT HUBBA HUBBA PASSIONfruit!

R. Renee June 28, 2016 at 3:12 PM

Jeez Amy! Give Ela ONE! Not six!!

Ela June 28, 2016 at 3:20 PM

R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amy gave me 8 *wink wink*…are we still talking drinks??? Yep I WENT THERE….

Amy June 28, 2016 at 4:26 PM

One?!? One is never enough. :P

Of drinks or…that. *snort*

Ela June 28, 2016 at 5:09 PM

OK! Switched pages so I’m sober again…right? RIGHT?

Jan130 June 28, 2016 at 6:33 PM

Hi Leslie. Welcome! If you’re in a book slump, this is the place to be to find your way out of it! (And if you like crazy flavoured martinis LOL). Yeah, we share your love of Jamie. A hot red-headed man in a kilt? Nuff said. Have you watched the Poldark series? You might like that one too. Aiden Turner as Ross Poldark. Holy hotness!

*sigh* I’m melting……..

As for books, I suppose you’ve read Scoring Wilder and the sequel The Summer Games? To steal from the promo: ‘fun and sexy’. Nice timing with the Olympics theme too. Sweet books with feisty heroines and funny one liners.

bev June 28, 2016 at 7:25 PM

Lisa June 28, 2016 at 8:25 PM

Welcome Leslie. Im sure most of lurked for a while before commenting.
I kinda forget there are more of us out there!

Why the sad face Bev?

bev June 28, 2016 at 8:26 PM

Frowning at Amy frowning at Sherlock.

Amy June 28, 2016 at 8:40 PM

*stamps foot*

I already told you…I. Didn’t. Frown. At. Sherlock!