I just finished a book (here’s my review of What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty), and this crazy-awesome looking list is just in time for me to choose a new one.
In fact, I think my next one will be from the earlybird section (Sweet Alibi), ’cause OMG it promises everything I love to hate to love in a book. Tee hee! Looks like there’s BIG trouble to be had. BOOK TROUBLE, that is. And then there’s the one (Brutal Discoveries) with the baker that volunteers at a dangerous prison (and meets TWO men there – GAH!! I love stories that are just asking for trouble!), and the one with the girl that crashes into a famous rock star (I Saw You). Yeah… It’s gonna be hard to choose. HELP!!!!
Plus, tomorrow’s book releases are gonna be HUGE. SO many of our favs are releasing new books. Emma Scott, Elle Kennedy, Tiffany Reisz, Darynda Jones, Christine Feehan & Abbi Glines just to name a few! Which one are you anxious for?
JUST WENT LIVE!!!
- Epic Lies (Epic Fail Book 2) by Trudy Stiles <— LIVE!!! THEY ARE BOTH OVERCOMING PAST HURTS… “Lies from his not-so-distant past have destroyed his outlook on love – until he meets her…” and it can be read as a standalone!
- Avalon by Shiloh Walker
- Stand (Black Addiction Book 3) by T Gephart <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT! She let her sometimes-boyfriend go to pursue his rock star dreams and she moved to start her new life. And then he moved in next door! ”Moving to the city and enjoying the spoils of his new lifestyle made perfect sense, and he loved his new address. It wasn’t his new huge penthouse apartment that got him excited; it was his new neighbor. The one girl he regretted letting go…”
- Sweet Alibi by Adriane Leigh <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! ANGSTY LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT! I just read a mini-review scrolling on my Facebook saying something along the lines of… for those of us that have a fear of love triangles and cheating in books, to get over it and read this one anyway!! WHOA! THAT GOT MY ATTENTION. Tee hee! You KNOW after hearing that, it’s gonna be seriously angsty! OH YES! I’m already “getting the picture” from this part of the blurb. So… she has the perfect life, but wants an escape… “The perfect job, the perfect apartment, the perfect boyfriend–all are on the cusp of driving her over the edge. On a whim, she buys a beach house on the North Carolina coast, eager to spend a summer with her college friends. She thinks she’s found the perfect balance, until one pleasure-seeking playboy turns her world on its axis…“
- Originals Ride: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride Book 8) by Chelsea Camaron
- Destination Connelly (The Colloway Brothers Book 4) by K.L. Kreig
- Seared on my Soul by Cole Gibsen
- Brutal Discoveries by Kasey Millstead <— SHE VOLUNTEERS AT A PRISON & MEETS TWO MEN ALERT!!! Oh wow, I don’t even know what to expect with this one!! Is it a love triangle? “It was at South Glenn that ‘Sweet Treats’ bakery owner, Scarlett Everett met two men who would change her life. Damon Salt was a man serving life without parole that she was paired with for a volunteer program called Friends for Lifers. Prison guard Aden West was tall and tanned with indigo eyes and a strong jaw smattered with dark hair. Just a hint of what promised to be a sleeve of tattoos peeked out from the cuff of his button-down shirt, which combined with his buzz cut, gave him a bad boy edge Scarlett didn’t know she was attracted to until she stood there trying the catch the breath he took away…“
- Rough & Raw (Notorious Devils Book 2) by Hayley Faiman
- The Game That Breaks Us by Micalea Smeltzer <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT! “Bennett will teach the good girl how to be bad, if she pretends to be his goody two-shoes girlfriend in front of the media…”
- I Saw You by Elena M. Reyes <— FAMOUS ROCK STAR & THE GIRL THAT CRASHES INTO HIM ALERT! “Nothing excited him. Nothing, until the day life literally crashed into him. Arianna Garcia is tough, fiery, and doesn’t back down or fall sway to his charms. She isn’t a groupie, making the hunt so much harder and the rewards so much sweeter. His money and fame mean nothing to her…”
- Think Again by Isabel Lucero <— JUST WENT LIVE (and bargain-priced!) Oh boy… this blurb. TROUBLE.
“Not only is my husband unaware that he’s pushing me too far, he also doesn’t realize that I just met a man who’s ready to catch me.
I think he’s just my new co-worker.
I think it’s just innocent flirting.
I think I’ll be able to keep my morals.
I need to think again.”
PREORDERS (going live tomorrow or at midnight !!! )
- Full Tilt by Emma Scott – June 28th 2016 <— EMMA SCOTT ALERT & OMG I LOVED IT!!!!!! (my review)
- The Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz - June 28th 2016 <— A NEW ONE FROM TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!! A wealthy family vendetta and legacy… “When Cooper McQueen wakes up from a night with a beautiful stranger, it’s to discover he’s been robbed. The only item stolen—a million-dollar bottle of bourbon. The thief, a mysterious woman named Paris, claims the bottle is rightfully hers…“
- Shadow Rider: The Shadow Series by Christine Feehan – June 28th 2016 <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN & HE’S THE HEAD OF A CRIME FAMILY ALERT! “With little left to her name, Francesca Cappello has come to Chicago in hopes of a new life. She wasn’t expecting to attract the attention of a man with primal hunger in his eyes, driven to claim her as his to protect and to please. And if he discovers her secret, it could ruin her…”
- Hard to Serve: A Hard Ink Novella by Laura Kaye – June 28th 2016
- Chaos Bound (The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club) by Sarah Castille – June 28th 2016
- Rake’s Redemption (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando – June 28th 2016
- First Comes Love: A Novel by Emily Giffin – June 28th 2016 <— TWO SISTERS THAT TOOK DIFFERENT PATHS ALERT! Both in their 30′s, one is single and longing for a family (“…what she wants more than the right guy, however, is to become a mother—a feeling that is heightened when her ex-boyfriend’s daughter is assigned to her class. Determined to have the future she’s always wanted, Josie decides to take matters into her own hands.“) YIKES! And the other sister has the perfect life (and family) but feels like something is missing… (“…lately Meredith feels dissatisfied and restless, secretly wondering if she chose the life that was expected of her rather than the one she truly desired.“)
- Sweet Little Lies: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis – June 28th 2016
- Addicted: An Outlaws Novel (The Outlaws Series) by Elle Kennedy – June 28th 2016 <— ELLE KENNEDY ALERT!!!
- The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones – June 28th 2016
- Awakened by Kate Douglas – June 28th 2016
- Having Hope (The Blow Hole Boys Book 4) by Tabitha Vargo – June 28th 2016
- The Devil In Disguise (Bad Things Book 1) by Cynthia Eden – June 28th 2016
- Killing The Sun: Part 2 by Mara White & K. Larsen - June 28th 2016
- Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins - June 28th 2016 <— AMELIA HUTCHINS ALERT!!!!
- Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged Book 3) by L.A. Fiore - June 28th 2016
- We Could Be Beautiful: A Novel by Swan Huntley - June 28th 2016 <— PYSCH THRILLER? It’s calling my name! She has lived a life of wealth and decadence and meets someone that comes from the same lifestyle. In fact, their parents used to know each other when they were younger… “…as he and Catherine grow closer, she begins to encounter strange signs, and her mother, Elizabeth (now suffering from Alzheimer’s), seems to have only bad memories of William as a boy. In Elizabeth’s old diary she finds an unnerving letter from a former nanny that cryptically reads: “We cannot trust anyone . . . ““
- Bad Teacher by Clarissa Wild - June 28th 2016
- Up in Flames: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES ALERT! IS IT A LOVE TRIANGLE? NAN, THE SERIES VILLAIN, IS FEELING PRETTY LONELY THESE DAYS, UNTIL SHE MEETS MAJOR… “…it’s clear he doesn’t want to be exclusive, dating him beats hanging out with vapid socialites or watching Netflix alone at home. For a while, Nan deals with Major’s playboy ways, but after he burns her one too many times, she takes off for an impromptu wild weekend in Vegas.There, she meets Gannon, a darkly seductive and oh-so-dangerous businessman who knows exactly how to handle her…” This one is the conclusion to the series.
- ROAR by Kallypso Masters - June 28th 2016 <— KALLYPSO MASTERS BDSM D/s ALERT and it can be read as a standalone! “After encountering her in a compromising position on a tour of a BDSM academy, he realizes there’s more to her than meets the eye. Fascinated by her assertive alpha personality, coupled with her desire to submit and serve, Pamela intrigues him...”
- The Consummation: Unexpected Circumstances Book Three by Shay Savage - June 28th 2016
- Top Bottom Switch (The Club) by Chelle Bliss - June 28th 2016
- His by Brenda Rothert - June 28th 2016 <— SHE’S HOMELESS & ON THE RUN ALERT!! “Homeless, hungry and in hiding with my little sister at the age of twenty-one, I’ve never been so desperate. I’ve hit rock bottom when I get an offer I can’t refuse…”
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here.