A few awesome looking earlybirds are live as we speak!!! Like that one there to the left (A Place in the Sun). She’s in Italy, and she’s “saved” by a reclusive hero. I LOVE those!!!
I also re-posted the latest from C.D. Reiss (Marriage Games) that went live last night, in case you missed it (her husband has some pretty serious demands), Believe (a rock star one where they meet at a wedding, fall head over heels, but have to say goodbye after their whirlwind romance, ’cause he’s on tour and she’s got a residency to complete), Hades (a modern retelling of Hades and Persephone – prince of the underworld that kidnaps her), and Lessons In Gravity (she is an intern on a documentary, and has to follow and interview a moody rock climbing daredevil)… and quite a few more that all sound up our book-alley!
Plus tomorrow’s preorders are looking darn good, too. In fact, I’ve received a few recommendations for one, and I’m SO excited about it, ’cause the heroine is agoraphobic!!! It. Sounds. AWESOME!! You can’t miss it, it’s the first one in the preorders section.
But in the meantime, take a look at these early releases:
- A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey <— R.S. GREY’S LATEST ALERT!! SHE’S SEEKING REFUGE IN ITALY & A RECLUSE SAVES HER… And it’s super-bargain priced right now! “After going out of his way to rescue her, the former London financier turned mysterious recluse makes it clear that despite acting as her white knight, he has no plans to co-star in her fairytale…“ Romance comedy, standalone!
- Marriage Games (The Games Duet Book 1) by C.D. Reiss <— C.D. REISS ALERT!! SHE WANTS A DIVORCE & HE SAYS HE’LL SIGN OVER THEIR COMPANY, IF SHE HOLES UP IN A REMOTE COTTAGE WITH HIM FOR ONE MONTH… And oooooh it sounds so steamy (and I bet, infuriating, too!! :D ) “THIRTY DAYS. That’s all Adam Steinbeck demands of his wife. Thirty days in a remote cottage, doing everything he commands. After that, he’ll sign her divorce papers and give her complete ownership of their company. That’s how long he has to rediscover the man he once was. The Dominant Master he hid when he fell in love with her five years before… …She thinks this is his pathetic attempt to repair their marriage. She’s wrong.”
- Alphas of Sin by Shayla Black, Rebecca Brooke, Skye Callahan, Lillian Cartier, M.C. Cerny), Michelle Dare, Anissa Garcia, Jenna Jacob, Sapphire Knight, Isabelle Lapearl, Glenna Maynard, Morgan Jane Mitchell, Niquel, Alexis Noelle, J.L. Perry, Katherine Rhodes, Brandy L. Rivers, M. Stratton, Felicia Tatum, Alicia K. Wayne, Madison Street <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT WITH SO MANY AWESOME AUTHORS!! “…we want our alphas: sexy, scintillating, muscled, and masculine. Forget the castle; we crave their cave. Their love doesn’t come easily, but their ruthless ways leave us breathless…and begging for more...”
- Believe (The Brightside) by Katie Delahanty <— FAMOUS ROCK STAR ALERT! She meets him at a wedding, and they fall for each other but… “When my cousin Liv whisked me away to South Africa to be maid of honor in her super-secret celebrity wedding, I was about to begin a five-year residency at NYU and was on my way to becoming a plastic surgeon. My plans definitely did not include a rock-star best man sweeping me off my feet. But what happened in South Africa needed to stay there—he’d return to his touring and I’d start my residency, with our fond memories of a whirlwind, fairy-tale week. But now nothing feels right…“
- Flirty Thirty (Nerdy Thirties Book 1) by Cassie Mae <— SWEET & FUN SOUNDING COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT! “Maya never expected to get kissed when she walked out in her ratty old hoodie (and nothing else) to get the mail. But when a shirtless god jogs down your street, grabs your face, and kisses you… you kiss that man back!“
- My Kinda Kisses (Summer Sisters Book 1) by Lacey Black <— SHE’S STARTING OVER BACK IN HER HOMETOWN & HE’S A CONSTRUCTION WORKER ALERT! “Now, Jaime’s back in her hometown, working at her sister’s flower shop and living with her family once again, swearing off dating and men for the rest of her life. That is, until Ryan Elson walks through the door…”
- Kill Me: Kiss of Death 1 by LP Lovell <— RUSSIAN MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT! “A game of power. A risk that could cost her everything. An obsession that would see the world burn at their feet. A bloodied king. A broken queen…”
- Lessons In Gravity by Megan Westfield <— SHE’S WORKING ON A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A MOODY DAREDEVIL ROCK CLIMBER ALERT! “April Stephens’s dream to be a documentary filmmaker rests on her acing her internship with Walkabout, and that means getting the abrasive Josh to give her more than one-word answers in his interviews…“
- Dangerous Passion by Lisa B. Kamps <— A COP & A GIRL THAT WALKS INTO A BAR ALERT! “No-nonsense Vice cop Josh Nichols has seen his fair share of the seedier side of Baltimore. Drawn to Shelby immediately, Josh can’t resist the attraction he feels for the quirky, yet sexy, woman coming on to him in the bar…“
- Fractured Hymns by A.M. Arthur <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! HOME FROM WAR & CONVALESCING + EX-PRISONER WHO WORKS ON HIS FAMILY’S RANCH... “…A chance conversation with Ethaniel gives Angel hope that maybe he can have a friendship with the gorgeous Shockley sibling he’s crushed on for years. But the more time they spend indulging in their shared love of music, the clearer it becomes that they both want more…”
- Interborough (Five Boroughs Book 4) by Santino Hassell <— SANTINO HASSELL M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!! Fabi just found out it went LIVE TODAY and quite a few here are HUGE fans of this author AND this series. I gotta get started.
- Torch (Unbreakable Bonds Series Book 3) by Jocelynn Drake & Rinda Elliott <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Once Upon a Dream by Megan Derr <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “A compilation of many of the fairytales I’ve written over the years, gathered tidily in one place…”
- Credo (Scars of the Wraiths Book 3) by Nashoda Rose <— NASHODA ROSE DARK PARANORMAL ROMANCE ALERT! I won’t read the blurb ’cause these need to be read in order and I don’t want to spoil it.
- Slow Grind (Men of Mornington Book 1) by Missy Johnson & Ashley Suzanne <— MALE STRIPPERS + BEST FRIEND’S SISTER ALERT! Their friend needs help with medical expenses, so this group of guys decides to raise some by becoming strippers. “Stripping. Chicks love that shit, right? At first, the guys are skeptical, but we’re a good looking group of men who who’ve been known to bust out a dance move or two, so we decide to go for it. When Max offers his kid sister up for choreography, I think, great. We can use all the help we can get…” P.S. This is a re-releases (in fact, I remember it being the answer to one of our recent reader questions!!)
- Hades: Modern Descendants by elda lore <— L.B. DUNBAR ALERT!!! A MODERN TWIST ON HADES & PERSEPHONE “Persephone Fields is just an average girl: beloved daughter and loyal friend. One night decides her Fate, when the prince of The Underworld becomes her savior and her kidnapper…” <— Oooooooh!!!! Ooooooooooooh!!!!!! !!!!! (oh and it’s bargain-priced today, too!)
- When the Storm Ends by Jillian Anselmi <— SHE ESCAPED & IS NOW IN HIDING & SMALL TOWN COP ALERT! “With an untraceable phone, clothes that aren’t her own, and enough money to get her by, she gets on a train and heads to the last place she felt she would be looked for. What she didn’t expect to find when she got there was him. Cocky. Charismatic. Safe. Brody Russell, small town cop, quickly becomes the calm during Delani’s storm...”
- Managed Hearts (Players of Marycliff University Book 3) by Jerica MacMillan <— SEXY SURFER ALERT & HE DOESN’T REMEMBER HER! “Three years ago Hannah met a sexy surfer while on vacation in Westport, WA. After a whirlwind summer romance, he ghosts. She’s tried to move on, but no other guy has ever measured up. And now she comes face to face with him on the first day of her new internship. To make matters worse, he’s one of her managers, and he has no idea who she is…“
- Made to Suffer (Journeyman Book 3) by Golden Czermak <— VAMPIRES ALERT! Seems like this one needs to be read in order…
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!! )
- Pull Me Close: The Panic Series by Sidney Halston - October 25th 2016 <— THIS ONE’S GETTING RAVE REVIEWS!!!
Rachel: Rachel: “Maryse I was recommended PULL ME CLOSE by Sidney halston via Goodreads. They’ve been harping on it so much I ended up getting a copy from Netgalley. Now I see what all the fuss is about! MARYSE, it is soooo damn good. Maybe the author will give you an arc or something. Listen to this…she had a tragic event something you are NOT expecting and has been a recluse for years because of it. She ends up meeting a guy who owns a nightclub. But she can’t go see him because she can’t leave her house beacaue she’s agoraphobic! Gahhh. So good.”
Jean: Oh, oh, oh……Pull Me Close! Already read an ARC and absolutely LOVED IT!!!! Highly recommend!
Mia: First time poster, long time follower. hahah. But I felt compelled to write. Earlier this week you posted a pre-order that I’ve had sitting on my Kindle for weeks from Netgalley and finally had the courage to read it. It’s called Pull Me Close. I don’t like books with damaged h’s because they make me cry and I hate to cry. Give me a Rom Com anytime of the week, please. Anyway. Christ on a cracker! It was the best book I’ve read this year. I swear, I was reading about myself most of the time. The h has social anxiety and hasn’t left her house but the events are based on like…current things. It’s one of those books you shouldn’t know too much about before going into it. So don’t say anything if you read it! Anyway, it was gooood. now I have a book hangover and am going to grab my usual Rom Com (A little Penny Reid for me). *sniffle sniffle*
Amy: Hi Mia!!! *big welcome hug* Don’t be a stranger around here. And thanks for the heads up on Pull Me Close…whenever I hear we shouldn’t know too much before going into a book, it’s like catnip for me.
- Beneath These Shadows by Meghan March - October 25th 2016
- Scoring the Billionaire (Bad Boy Billionaires Book 3) by Max Monroe - October 25th 2016
- Kept (The Enforcers series) by Maya Banks - October 25th 2016
- Tricked: A Dark Protectors Novella by Rebecca Zanetti - October 25th 2016
- Origins (New Earth Book 2) by Tigris Eden - October 25th 2016
- Leopard’s Fury (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan - October 25th 2016
- The Whistler by John Grisham - October 25th 2016
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon - October 25th 2016
- Submission is Not Enough (Masters and Mercenaries Book 12) by Lexi Blake - October 25th 2016
- The Bound (Ascension Book 2) by K.A. Linde - October 25th 2016
- Pull Me Close: The Panic Series by Sidney Halston - October 25th 2016
- Big Package by Opal Carew - October 25th 2016
- The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys Book 2) by Jessica Lemmon - October 25th 2016
- Boondocks by Casey Peeler - October 25th 2016
- Edges by C.G. Carroll - October 25th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).