ALREADY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! ➜➜➜➜➜ OMG LOOKIT what Theresa just found us!!! JUST. WENT. LIVE!!!!! The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle <— HECK. YES!!!! She suffered a terrible illness and then she lost her whole family…”…the brain tumor has returned, and Taylor decides she’s had enough. She’s going to take her fate into her own hands. No more hospitals. No more surgeries. No more anything. She’s going to join her family…” AND THEN!!!! SHE MEETS HIM. !!!!
Just a quick overview of some of today’s fantastic looking early bird releases (and a few of tomorrow’s highly anticipated ones). Of course tomorrow’s list is gonna be the big one, but it’s always fun to enjoy a preview or a good book or two before the biggest release day of the week.
Like BOTH of those up there that look so angsty-good. Or that one RIGHT below that I read and loved (tried and true and so well explored!!!) Or the student-teacher (eeeeeep!!), or the office crush (on her boss!!! *waggles eyebrows*), or the latest vampire (Twilight meets Outlander??!) series that is making so many crazy-in-love. Or the one that says “This one will hurt and nothing is what it seems”?!! *gasp* That sounds PERFECT. !!!!
JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Dear Heart, I Hate You by J. Sterling <— I LOVED IT!!! Here’s my review: Dear Heart, I Hate You by J. Sterling. I say READ IT!
- Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back Series #1) by Autumn Grey <— HE SAVED HER, BUT THEN HE WAS LOCKED UP FOR TWO YEARS… “Eleven years ago, I saved her. I loved her. But they took me away from her and locked me up. For two years, all I could think about was her. She consumed me. Took up every room in my head and gave me something to focus on, knowing I would see her soon. Nine years ago, I watched her as she walked down the aisle and into the arms of a man who wasn’t me. My brother…“
- CROSS (A Gentry Boys Novella) by Cora Brent <— TWO BROTHERS AND THE GIRL NEXT DOOR ALERT! And the warning from the author is SO promising for the angst-lover!! “Warning: This one is not like the other stories. This one will hurt. But I do promise you…nothing is as it seems at first.” (series reading order) and Fabi is LOVING the series: “If you’ve read the series you seriously can’t miss out on Hold. Read it, read it, read it. I just finished it and my heart is a big mushy puddle on the floor.“
- The Rule Book (Rule Breakers) by Jennifer Blackwood <— OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! And she’s falling for her bad-boy boss!! Ruh Roh! “9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.”
- Teach Me Dirty by Jade West <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!! She’s 18 (so it’s not TOOOOO risqué) but everyone tells her it’s just a crush… “…they’re wrong. I really do love Mr Roberts. I love Mr Roberts because he’s the most amazing man, the most amazing artist, the most amazing teacher that could ever have existed…“
- Love Emerged (Love Surfaced) by Michelle Lynn <— ONE NIGHT-STAND & NOW THEY’RE CO-WORKERS ALERT! *whooooops*!!! “Making sure the rules were clear, I walked away, showing him how little relationships meant to me. Now, two months later, we come face-to-face again—as coworkers.” It reads as a standalone!
- Conviction (A Stand-alone Novel): A Bad Boy Romance by Ellie Danes <— HE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON & SHE HATES BAD BOYS ALERT! “…when Ayden King stumbles into her life she finds herself turned off and turned on at the same time…”
- Vampire Girl 2: Midnight Star by Karpov Kinrade <— THIS ONE IS BURNING UP THE AMAZON CHARTS so I’m re-highlighting it from yesterday’s releases (since yesterday was mother’s day and some may have missed it). So many went CRAZY for book #1 (Vampire Girl (Volume 1)), and Cristina just found #2 for us!
“Happy Mother’s Day ladies!!! I’m spending today with my three kids!! Special note: Vampire Girl 2: Midnight Star went live at midnight!!! Yes!!! Happy Mother’s Day to me!!!!”
- Madeleine’s Ghost by <— A GHOST (LOVE?) STORY & it’s bargain priced!! She’s in his apartment and she’s an angry ghost but… “Here, in a city of spirits, Ned will embrace a dead saint and a living sinner…as a beautiful ghost offers him her desire. And his destiny….”
- Oasis (The Last Humans) (Volume 1) by Dima Zales & Anna Zaires <— ANNA ZAIRES DYSTOPIAN/POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT! Ohhhh you guys, I had no idea Anna Zaires wrote this! Earth has changed so much, everyone is safe, no violence, nothing bad but… “I was once content too, but now I’m different. Now I hear a voice in my head, and she tells me things no imaginary friend should know. Her name is Phoe, and she is my delusion.” <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!!!
- Deathless & Divided (The Chicago War Book 1) by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE & A FORCED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “A life for a life. That’s the mafia way. Damian Rossi owes his life to a man who is ready to collect. That payment comes in the form of an arranged marriage to the daughter of another leading family in the Chicago Outfit.“ Lauren found us this super-deal! “All of the books in Bethany-Kris’s Chicago War series are on sale!!! Excellent series!” (here’s the whole series)
- Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan <— SUPER-BARGAIN priced today and many loved the message and the story in this one….
- The Only Exception (The Only Series Book 1) by Magan Vernon <— FREE!!!!! She’s got that bad-girl vibe, and her neighbor is super-conservative and they get on each other’s nerves! “A class debate project forces the unlikely pair to work together, and the political lines are blurred in late-night make out sessions. But despite their fiery chemistry, Trey’s politics threatens to smother their relationship for good.”
GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!! (Just a few pre-order highlights… before tomorrow’s BIG list):
- Stout: A Lovibond Novel (Lovibond Collection Book 2) by Georgia Cates
- Honor Me: Men of Inked, Book 6 by Chelle Bliss
- The Deliverance of Dilan (The Syndicate Series Book 4) by Kathy Coopmans
- His to Love: A Fireside Novel by Stacey Lynn - May 10th 2016
- Glitter on the Web by Ginger Voight - May 10th 2016
- Falling Under You: A Fixed Trilogy Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Laurelin Paige - May 10th 2016
- Danger, Sweetheart by MaryJanice Davidson - May 10th 2016
- Big Girls Do It Running by Jasinda Wilder <— HER REAL LIFE work out & healthy lifestyle book!!!!
- Conflicted by Ruby Black <— This one’s written by a NYT Best Selling author (but she’s writing under a new pen name) – May 10th 2016
- Wrong Place, Right Time (The Bourbon Street Boys) by L.A. Casey - May 10th 2016
- Forget You, Ethan by Whitney G - May 12th 2016