Seven Early Bird Book Releases + a few preorders going live at midnight…

by Maryse on May 9, 2016 · 86 comments

ALREADY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! ➜➜➜➜➜ OMG LOOKIT what Theresa just found us!!! JUST. WENT. LIVE!!!!! The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle <— HECK. YES!!!! She suffered a terrible illness and then she lost her whole family…”…the brain tumor has returned, and Taylor decides she’s had enough. She’s going to take her fate into her own hands. No more hospitals. No more surgeries. No more anything. She’s going to join her family…” AND THEN!!!! SHE MEETS HIM. :D !!!!

Just a quick overview of some of today’s fantastic looking early bird releases (and a few of tomorrow’s highly anticipated ones). Of course tomorrow’s list is gonna be the big one, but it’s always fun to enjoy a preview or a good book or two before the biggest release day of the week.

Like BOTH of those up there that look so angsty-good. Or that one RIGHT below that I read and loved (tried and true and so well explored!!!) Or the student-teacher (eeeeeep!!), or the office crush (on her boss!!! *waggles eyebrows*), or the latest vampire (Twilight meets Outlander??!) series that is making so many crazy-in-love. Or the one that says “This one will hurt and nothing is what it seems”?!! *gasp* That sounds PERFECT. :D !!!!

1. Dear Heart, I Hate You by J. Sterling <— I LOVED IT!!! :D Here’s my review: Dear Heart, I Hate You by J. Sterling. I say READ IT!
  2. Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back Series #1) by Autumn Grey <— HE SAVED HER, BUT THEN HE WAS LOCKED UP FOR TWO YEARS…Eleven years ago, I saved her. I loved her. But they took me away from her and locked me up. For two years, all I could think about was her. She consumed me. Took up every room in my head and gave me something to focus on, knowing I would see her soon. Nine years ago, I watched her as she walked down the aisle and into the arms of a man who wasn’t me. My brother…
  3. CROSS (A Gentry Boys Novella) by Cora Brent <— TWO BROTHERS AND THE GIRL NEXT DOOR ALERT! And the warning from the author is SO promising for the angst-lover!! ;)Warning: This one is not like the other stories. This one will hurt. But I do promise you…nothing is as it seems at first.” (series reading order) and Fabi is LOVING the series: “If you’ve read the series you seriously can’t miss out on Hold. Read it, read it, read it. I just finished it and my heart is a big mushy puddle on the floor.
  4. The Rule Book (Rule Breakers) by Jennifer Blackwood <— OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! And she’s falling for her bad-boy boss!! Ruh Roh! “9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.”
  5. Teach Me Dirty by Jade West <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!! She’s 18 (so it’s not TOOOOO risqué) but everyone tells her it’s just a crush… “…they’re wrong. I really do love Mr Roberts. I love Mr Roberts because he’s the most amazing man, the most amazing artist, the most amazing teacher that could ever have existed…
  6. Love Emerged (Love Surfaced) by Michelle Lynn <— ONE NIGHT-STAND & NOW THEY’RE CO-WORKERS ALERT! *whooooops*!!! “Making sure the rules were clear, I walked away, showing him how little relationships meant to me. Now, two months later, we come face-to-face again—as coworkers.” It reads as a standalone!
  7. Conviction (A Stand-alone Novel): A Bad Boy Romance by Ellie Danes <— HE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON & SHE HATES BAD BOYS ALERT! “…when Ayden King stumbles into her life she finds herself turned off and turned on at the same time…”
  8. Vampire Girl 2: Midnight Star by Karpov Kinrade <— THIS ONE IS BURNING UP THE AMAZON CHARTS so I’m re-highlighting it from yesterday’s releases (since yesterday was mother’s day and some may have missed it). So many went CRAZY for book #1 (Vampire Girl (Volume 1)), and Cristina just found #2 for us!

“Happy Mother’s Day ladies!!! I’m spending today with my three kids!! Special note: Vampire Girl 2: Midnight Star went live at midnight!!! Yes!!! Happy Mother’s Day to me!!!!”

1. Madeleine’s Ghost by <— A GHOST (LOVE?) STORY & it’s bargain priced!! She’s in his apartment and she’s an angry ghost but… “Here, in a city of spirits, Ned will embrace a dead saint and a living sinner…as a beautiful ghost offers him her desire. And his destiny….”
  2. Oasis (The Last Humans) (Volume 1) by Dima Zales & Anna Zaires <— ANNA ZAIRES DYSTOPIAN/POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT! Ohhhh you guys, I had no idea Anna Zaires wrote this! Earth has changed so much, everyone is safe, no violence, nothing bad but… “I was once content too, but now I’m different. Now I hear a voice in my head, and she tells me things no imaginary friend should know. Her name is Phoe, and she is my delusion.” <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!!!
  3. Deathless & Divided (The Chicago War Book 1) by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE & A FORCED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “A life for a life. That’s the mafia way. Damian Rossi owes his life to a man who is ready to collect. That payment comes in the form of an arranged marriage to the daughter of another leading family in the Chicago Outfit.“ Lauren found us this super-deal! “All of the books in Bethany-Kris’s Chicago War series are on sale!!! Excellent series!” (here’s the whole series)
  4. Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan <— SUPER-BARGAIN priced today and many loved the message and the story in this one….
  5. The Only Exception (The Only Series Book 1) by Magan Vernon <— FREE!!!!! She’s got that bad-girl vibe, and her neighbor is super-conservative and they get on each other’s nerves! “A class debate project forces the unlikely pair to work together, and the political lines are blurred in late-night make out sessions. But despite their fiery chemistry, Trey’s politics threatens to smother their relationship for good.”

GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!! (Just a few pre-order highlights… before tomorrow’s BIG list):

1. Stout: A Lovibond Novel (Lovibond Collection Book 2) by Georgia Cates
  2. Honor Me: Men of Inked, Book 6 by Chelle Bliss
  3. The Deliverance of Dilan (The Syndicate Series Book 4) by Kathy Coopmans
  4. His to Love: A Fireside Novel by Stacey Lynn - May 10th 2016
  5. Glitter on the Web by Ginger Voight - May 10th 2016
  6. Falling Under You: A Fixed Trilogy Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Laurelin Paige - May 10th 2016
  7. Danger, Sweetheart by MaryJanice Davidson  - May 10th 2016
  8. Big Girls Do It Running by Jasinda Wilder <— HER REAL LIFE work out & healthy lifestyle book!!!!
  9. Conflicted by Ruby Black <— This one’s written by a NYT Best Selling author (but she’s writing under a new pen name) – May 10th 2016
  10. Wrong Place, Right Time (The Bourbon Street Boys) by L.A. Casey - May 10th 2016
  11. Forget You, Ethan by Whitney G - May 12th 2016

Cheryl May 9, 2016 at 4:13 PM

OOOH short, but intriguing list of tempting newness!! I just started Dear Heart I Hate You and so far so good.

Fabi, I read Intent. I agree it was sweet and yummy and the epilogue was just right! Great rec!!

Fall Back Skyward does sound like it will hurt. I usually don’t like the books where years have passed since the h and H have seen/been together but this almost sounds worth the read. I *think* it’s a standalone in an interrelated series. If you’ve read it let me know if that’s right. Also, The Rule Book, Love Emerged (I’ve read the first book in this series),and the big surprise since I’m not a big PNR fan, is the Vampire Girl books. That blurb caught my attention big time, BUT I think I’ll wait till #3 releases in June before starting it.

Now off for a run, then daughter to orthodontist, dinner and back to my book! ;)

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 4:14 PM

Look what else I just posted. I’m scared!!!! :D Er… and excited. *snort*

Grey May 9, 2016 at 4:56 PM

*tap, tap, tap* Is this thing on… giggle, good Lord, I need a drink. I have like eleventy billion books on my kindle. Why am I still here reading this blog *snort* because I’m addicted to all of you… and um… yeah… that pretty much covers it. Ooooh, shiny! I have no idea what I’m going to read.

Ela May 9, 2016 at 5:01 PM

Oh Looooooooooookie!!!! SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 5:09 PM

LOL!!!!!!! You guys crack me up!!! :P

And Grey you’re here ’cause squirrels stick together. Right? Don’t they? :P

Lauren May 9, 2016 at 5:17 PM

Book 3 in Jordan Marie’s Devil’s Blaze MC series should be out at midnight, maybe earlier. So many readers are going INSANE over this series!!!! So far, in the Amazon Customer Discussions, there’s 560 posts in just ONE thread that started a couple of weeks ago.

Theresa May 9, 2016 at 5:19 PM

I must have 10 books backed up on the must read now- can’t read as fadt as they are coming out. And yes I just bought 2 of the early releases I’ve been staulking

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 5:32 PM

Oh AWESOME Lauren. Okay I’m looking it up right now. :D !!!!

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 5:33 PM

LOL Theresa!!! Well at least we have so many choices for all of our moods. And still… sometimes we can’t choose. ;)

Lisa May 9, 2016 at 5:45 PM

Samantha Towle….I adore her books. Loved Jake and Tru in the Mighty Storm series. BUT this sounds suspiciously like it could have a Brightside style ending which Im not sure……! I am very sure…..I cant do it.
Sooooo….who volunteers as tribute?? Who’s going to read and report back if its safe for those of us who are timid of heart (read: those of us who dont like our hearts ripped out of our chests and then handed back to us after they’ve gone thru a shredder).

Michelle May 9, 2016 at 5:47 PM

Couple more sales I still see:
The Hurricane by RJ Prescott is .99
No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It by Celia Kyle is FREE
Wicked Games by Jessica Clare is FREE
Highland Burn by Victoria Zak is FREE
Thomas by Grace Burrowes is FREE
One Last Fight by Ava Ashley is FREE

Michelle May 9, 2016 at 5:49 PM

Amy and Grey when are ya starting The Empty Jar? I have a few reads going by I’m ready for tears when you are. Both of those books at the beginning of this post look rough too!

Fabi May 9, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Glad you liked it Cheryl. I think we’re starting a bit of theme around here. If I rec a CR is likely a lovey, mushy, warm and fuzzy, ultimately feel good book. If Amy recs a book it’s heartbreak, tears, shattering, sobbing, epicness. If Maryse is reading one she loves its scary as all get out and your mind will spin and whirl and cartwheel throughout the story. If Cheryl recs a book it’s not usually PNR…but we can count on Tessa to give us the latest and greatest. LOL this is fun.

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 7:26 PM

OMG Michelle those are awesome. I hope they’re still like that for tomorrow’s list. I’ll add ‘em on. :D

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 7:27 PM

Fabi GREAT little sum-up of our reading crew. We all love approx.. the same style … but we all have our book-quirks. ;)

Cheryl May 9, 2016 at 8:03 PM

*looks up at list to see what is scaring Maryse* Yep that scares me too and nope Lisa I am not volunteering as tribute. Amy, sounds right up your alley. ;)

And Fabi true about the pnr, and if I rec a book it’s more than likely a sports romance or rock star. ;)

DG May 9, 2016 at 8:28 PM

And here I am thinking that The Ending I Want…..kinda makes me scared…just a little*pinches fingers together*
It sounds sooo awesome….but I am so worried it might have a sad ending…so not in the mood to cry. BUT so far it has 5 stars reviews on it….and it MIGHT just be a happy end. AGH!

bev May 9, 2016 at 8:55 PM

What do I rec? TV? Lol.

Finally. Time to read.

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 9:22 PM

I was just told… not sad, DG. :)

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 9:23 PM

I like volunteering as tribute!!!!! I’m risky like that! :D

Maryse May 9, 2016 at 9:24 PM

Oh and I volunteer Amy while I’m at it! LOL!

Fabi May 9, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Oh, Cheryl, I love both, sports and rock star reads. Maryse is right, we do all approx. like the same type of books. We just have slightly different squee factors.

Lisa May 9, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Ahhh. Maryse and Amy will be our tributes. And may the odds be ever in your favor. Tehee.

Amy May 9, 2016 at 10:27 PM

WHOA!!! What book is scaring y’all right now? ‘Cause I want in on that action!!

Michelle…I’m still at the beginning of Slammer, so I’m thinking Wednesday or Thursday for Empty Jar? Or was I supposed to BR Intent with someone… *scratches head* Sh!t.

Amy May 9, 2016 at 10:29 PM

*lifts arm in the air*

*whispers to Maryse* Um, what are we volunteering for? Am I not reading Empty Jar now?

bev May 9, 2016 at 10:32 PM

Maryse & Lisa volunteered you to watch Sherlock. So nope. No Empty Jar.

bev May 9, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Going in a direction a bit different than I thought. Reading the Rule Book. Wanted something light.
Ok going to try and read instead of Internet the next two or so weeks. Wish me luck.

Lisa May 9, 2016 at 10:51 PM

Amy we want someone to read The Ending I Want……just to test the waters… see if its a heartbreaker. You know ….you’re the bravest and all. ;)

Amy May 9, 2016 at 11:11 PM

She what? Waaaaaiiiiiitttt a minute…no she didn’t volunteer me to watch Sherlock, she volunteered me for a scary read! ‘Cause me and her…*points finger back and forth*…we love us some scary. :P

And am I right that the scary one is The Ending I Want? Or is it Fall Back Skyward? ‘Cause THAT one sounds heartache-y. OOH! And we have a student-teacher one, a dystopian/post-apocalyptic one, and a mafia/arranged marriage one…FUN!!!

DG May 9, 2016 at 11:24 PM

Ok ladies… I think Cross was the one Maryse was kinda sorta scared of….definitely not The Ending I Want….which Maryse has received word that it is not a sad book. Soooo …..I am all in on trying it!

DG May 9, 2016 at 11:28 PM

One clicked The Ending I Want….anyone want to buddy read it with me?!?!?

Lisa May 9, 2016 at 11:40 PM

I’m game if that’s the case DG. I’m just finishing up Mister O then I’ll get on it for a BR.

Amy May 9, 2016 at 11:44 PM

A-ha…so I was right, Lisa. It *is* TEIW. ;) Yeah, okay…I’ll guinea pig it soon. How can I not after that comment??

And I HAVE to try out that Vampire Girl series everyone is loving…I would love to have those Twilight-type feels again!

Oh wow, I love this group so much…from Fabi’s perfect summary to Bev’s subtle yet relentless pushiness, having my Marmy book twin and SO many other book sisters to cracking up over those of you getting a-scared at books, our drunken squirreling friends to Michelle’s awesome sale list (*WHOOP!!*), those who have been here in the Maryse’s Book Blog book trenches with us for a while to the newer faces who are commenting more and quickly feeling at home (LOVE that!), Cheryl my running sister to all the other lovely ladies who have popped in here who I may not have named but loved your comments all the same…I LOVE Y’ALL!!!!!

Yep, moscato loosens my lips and typing fingers and I get all lovey-dovey but I don’t care ’cause you guys are the bestest!!!

Amy May 9, 2016 at 11:48 PM

Wait, wait, WAIT! Now it’s Cross we’re scared of? Because that blurb just scared me. Like, REALLY scared me.

But do I have to read the whole series before I can read Cross, Fabi? I want to dive right in to that one though without waiting! *stamps foot*

DG May 10, 2016 at 5:45 AM

Michelle May 10, 2016 at 5:52 AM

Popping in quick before work. Ok I will start The Empty Jar Thursday since I have two books to finish but no prob Amy if you are BR-promised to another. I can go it alone *sniffles a little*

Michelle May 10, 2016 at 5:59 AM

DG I was holding out on The Ending I Want…but yeah *click*

DG May 10, 2016 at 6:57 AM

YAY Michelle!!!

Grace May 10, 2016 at 6:58 AM

Bev! I’ve enjoyed BOTH your book recommendations AND your TV ones!

Just today, my husband whined to me saying “Are Jamie and Claire going to save Captain Ross and will Daenerys just figure it out with the dragons already! Oh my God! It’s all running together!” To which I replied, “There, there my dear you just need a nice brisk horse ride along the Cornish cliffs and you’ll be set to rights again!”

(Notice Sherlock wasn’t mentioned because we are both huge fans and have nothing but love to give it while we wait patiently for more!)

Never surrender Bev! Sherlock is awesome!

Fabi May 10, 2016 at 7:26 AM

Amy, I haven’t read Cross yet. It just came out. My comments up there were actually for Hold.

It depends on what the author rementions in Cross. I probably should read it and tell you since I’ve read the entire Gentry Boys series. But…you know that the same thing making you want to read it is making me hesitate. I may have to wait for some reviews to hear how brutal it is before taking the plunge.

Fabi May 10, 2016 at 7:34 AM

…I read the first line of the first 3 reviews on Amazon…Amy…I don’t think this one is happening for me. At least not right now. I’m hyperventilating just thinking of the possibilities of the story.

Grey May 10, 2016 at 8:18 AM

I ain’t skeered… Wait… What are we talking about again??? JFC I thought today was Wednesday, and its only Tuesday… Sh!t!!!

I’m rereading the Infidelity series so I can read Deception, cuz yeah Aleatha Romig… She kinda skeers me, a leeetle bit. Only because she’s wicked awesome.

I’m in for the buddy read if The Empty Jar or Intent on Thursday or Friday. I have the day off on Friday… Snow day give back, woot woot!

Sarah May 10, 2016 at 8:46 AM

All of these secret pen names for authors who are NYT or USA bestselling authors who have recently come out with books in the last couple of weeks are killing me because I want to know who they are!!! Max Monroe, Ruby Black, and there is another author (Kat Austen) who is apparently one too. Hmmmm…..

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders, “What if they are just saying they are, because we will never know?” Hahaha!

Maryse May 10, 2016 at 11:17 AM

Fabi I like the “brutal” sound of it. ;) Can we read the Gentry’s as standalones?

Maryse May 10, 2016 at 11:18 AM

LOL Grace. I have both seasons?? of Sherlock cued up in my Netflix. The minute I do a “blog list update” (which doesn’t require me to be creative or focus too hard) I’m marathon watching them. :D

Maryse May 10, 2016 at 11:20 AM

Oh… Amy already asked and Fabi already answered. Tee hee.

Please Fabi… read it and let us know!!

Maryse May 10, 2016 at 11:25 AM

I love this group, too!!! I feel like I KNOW you guys. And I love the new members of our crew, and I love that they have become regulars in our cozy reading blankie-fort. :P

Maryse May 10, 2016 at 11:26 AM

LOL bev!!!!!

Maryse May 10, 2016 at 11:30 AM

*whispers* Amy we love scary!! :D Let’s!

Fabi May 10, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Maryse, the Gentry Boys series can be read as stand alone books (sort of). Because they’re twin brothers, their lives are intertwined, but each book is about each one of them and the last is about their cousin.

I’m not sure if Cross is a stand alone, because something happened in Hold that may be what Cross is detailing. Cross is a novella, so…I’m not sure if it’s going to be re-presented in Cross or if readers of Cross should already have that background from Hold. It may be a question for the author unless someone is brave enough to read the reviews. I tend to stay away from them until after I’ve read the book because too many will add spoilers to their review of the book. However, I don’t think I’ll read it. Brutal is not my “thing”, but who knows, maybe something will come up that will intrigue me enough to brave it.

DG May 10, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Halfway through The Ending I Want….gotta say I’m lovin it. HIM…..everyone should have a HIM! *swooning over HIM*

DG May 10, 2016 at 6:13 PM

At 83% and my heart just dropped to my feet…..

Amy May 10, 2016 at 7:19 PM

Yes, Maryse…LET’S!

But…but…which scary one from up there are we going for? Because Fabi is not sure if we need to read the other Gentry boys before reading the scary novella, and I want the FULL impact of that one.

Soooo…are we going for Cross or The Ending I Want? Or are you going to join us for The Empty Jar later this week?

Or are you gonna leave me hanging again? :P

Amy May 10, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Oooh, and did ya see DG’s reaction to The Ending up there?!? *squeals*

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 7:21 PM

You’re skeerin me now DG. TEIW may not have teiw. I might wait a bit before reading it to hear what people think. I’m not very brave if it’s too sad :-/

Grace – have you watched Poldark yet???? My darling Ross. He’s miiiinnnneee, I tell you…

Hey Bev, I started netflixing North and South. Loving it so far……

Hey and thanks Maryse and Amy everyone for the warm welcome to this group. There isn’t really anyone IRL I can share my honest book lovin’ with. My hubby and three sons just don’t get it and my friends have different book tastes. But here I feel like I’ve found some soul sisters. (You said it, Grace). It’s a bit early in the day here for moscato. Sun ain’t over the yard arm yet. *sips coffee* but later on I’ll toast you all.

Michelle May 10, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Uh oh DG I’m scared now but committed to reading it still. I’m tough like that ;)

Jan130, North and South the BBC series on Netflix is ammaaazziiinngggg! Seriously I watch it a couple times a year. The whole thing if you love the book, which I do, is surprisingly perfection and I feel like I never say that about a book to movie/TV anything.

bev May 10, 2016 at 7:58 PM

Jan, I’m glad you are liking it. I like the adaptations of her Wives & Daughters and Cranford, too. Cranford has Judith Dench in it.

DG May 10, 2016 at 8:12 PM

And I am done…WHEW. Got to say ladies….I LOVED it! Yes, my heart dropped to my feet at 83% ….felt like it stayed there for a little while…wasn’t too sure. Angst….maybe a tiny bit toward the end. There were a few tears shed and gasp for breathes. Not to mention a bucket list …..well to beat most bucket lists. Again, everyone deserves a HIM. The soulmate kinda HIM. Definitely a new book boyfriend.

This is definitely not one to be scared of….

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 8:29 PM

*says ok? in small voice and clicks on teiw with trembling finger*

Amy May 10, 2016 at 8:40 PM

Awwww Jan, we’re so glad you’re here!!! *big squeezy hugs* I love it when I see new people becoming more engaged in the conversations.

I would LOVE to comment on each and every single comment that is made here, but I blab enough as it is and if I did comment on everything then I would be a worse board hog than I already am. *blushes*

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 8:46 PM

*hugs back*

No such thing as a board hog. I love reading everyone’s comments. Often has me smiling or laughing. And the number of great book recs I’ve got from here. Yeah…. :-D

DG May 10, 2016 at 8:49 PM

*pats Jan130 on the shoulder*. It’s ALL good.

DG May 10, 2016 at 8:51 PM

Amy…you are not a board hog. Period.

Grace May 10, 2016 at 8:54 PM

Jan130 – Yes! Poldark was great, but left me eagerly anticipating series 2! Aiden Turner is sooooo yummy! Did you see him in Agatha Christie’s “And Then There Were None?” Him in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waste for a fair few scenes! It’s official – he’s hot as a dwarf, hot as a self confessed murderer and hot as a hero in Cornwall! Hubby has even gotten past my drooling and all the horse riding along the cliffs to admit he likes the series because of the storyline of the class struggles and Captain Poldark is coming off as a very impressive and compassionate hero.

I’m looking into North and South now ladies!

TEIW looks tempting, but I’m nervous too. I’ve been reading all kinds of obscure things trying to stick with my Kindle Unlimited library for a bit since I went nuts with so many suggestions from here. I want to hear from others who made it to the end. Let me know Jan!

Grace May 10, 2016 at 9:00 PM

And then DG sold me! One clicking TEIW now, but gotta finish the series I’m into before starting it.

Ugh, how could I possibly resist that! I NEED HIM TOO! I don’t know why! I just do!

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 9:05 PM

Lol Grace

DG May 10, 2016 at 9:10 PM

Grace ….Its as simple as that. Everyone needs a HIM. *drawing hearts with HIS name in middle on a notebook*

Grace May 10, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Amy May 10, 2016 at 9:20 PM

Aww, thanks DG… *hugs* to you as well!

Amy May 10, 2016 at 9:23 PM

Oh, and Jan…we have ladies from all over the world here so it is ALWAYS 5:00 somewhere and always time for wine or martinis or margaritas or shots or what-freaking-ever you’re in the mood for! :D

DG May 10, 2016 at 9:24 PM

*hugs Amy back*

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 9:32 PM

*draws sparkly heart on notebook with ‘Ross Poldark’ in middle. draws arrow piercing the heart. sighs and smiles goofily*

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Lol Amy. I like your thinking on whatever o’clock….. ;-)

DG May 10, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Martinis for all!

Cheryl May 10, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Amy, that was so sweet! I’m the one that you were going to br Intent with but, *whispers* I already read it. It’s a sweet read.

Almost finished Dear Heart I Hate You. Another fairly sweet read with minimal angst. Not sure what I will read next. Feeling a little better about The Ending I Want after DG’s comments.

FLOVE this group!! *hugs*

Amy May 10, 2016 at 10:05 PM

Oh…okay then, Ms. Speedy Reader! ;)

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 10:09 PM

= group+hug :-)

Fabi May 10, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Oh I like that Jan!

Grace May 10, 2016 at 10:11 PM

btw – Michelle – Very sweet list you posted! I found a few new things I never would have so THANK YOU!!!

Jan130 – Ross all glistening sweaty in the sun swiping away with his sickle. I’ve never considered licking a sweaty man in my life before that moment! So, I’m not arguing with you about your possession, but I am happily perving away over here! *tosses away the notebook before she even draws a heart, closes her eyes, leans back and smiles dreamily*

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 10:15 PM

Grace now I’m all worked up about Ross with his sickle. Oh my Lord, that scene …. Now I’ll never get anything done today…… *grabs dirty martini and knocks back a slug*. And yes, those of you who haven’t seen it, it’s an ACTUAL sickle. Dirty, dirty minds………..

Grace May 10, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Grace May 10, 2016 at 10:28 PM

Sweet dreams Jan!

Lisa May 10, 2016 at 10:29 PM

Thank you DG for being the book guinea pig and reading teiw for the team. I’m brave enough to go for it now. You’re a champ *cheering and loud applause*

bev May 10, 2016 at 10:33 PM

Jan130 May 10, 2016 at 10:40 PM

Sweet pic, Grace.

*sighs and gazes blankly out of the window, seeing Ross in her mind’s eye, whilst all around the chaos of normal life goes on*

Maryse May 13, 2016 at 7:37 PM

Ohhh Jan130 *grugs* is kind of cute!!!!