Shortcut to the latest books I added to the “Book Releases” page:

by Maryse on March 8, 2014 · 10 comments

I just updated the main “New/Upcoming Book Releases” page, and here is a shortcut to all of the new books I just added to it. 35 books, and the grand majority from our FAVORITE authors! And the winner to the most upcoming books this year? Jessica Sorensen! Holy MOLY she’s a writing machine!
Here they are: :D

Lynn March 9, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Point of No Return by Tiffany Snow will be released 20th May. This is 5th and final book in The Kathleen Turner Series… Because you are going to read all the books in the series, right? :-)

Sara March 9, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. Don’t forget that one. :)

Wendy March 9, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Lovely Trigger by RK Lilley is due to be released on March 11. Book 3 for Tristan and Danika!! So looking forward to this book! Great series!

I’ll be in a book boyfriend haze this Tuesday between the Sinners boys and Tristan ;)

Pam March 9, 2014 at 11:14 AM

The King!!

Lisa March 9, 2014 at 12:17 PM

So excited that there are 2 upcoming books in the Stage Dive series from Kylie Scott. Can’t wait to read Mal and Jimmy’s stories!

Jill March 9, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I was gonna say THE KING as well!!!!!! Can’t wait! So excited!

Jill March 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Also, Take by Ella Frank, the second book in after Try. That’s out in June or July. I’m highly anticipating that one. Can’t wait for more Logan and Tate. Two hot alphas! ;)

Sharon Chalk March 9, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Maryse,I was surprised on your upcoming list that you did not include the 2 upcoming books by Cynthia Eden.The first one Burn For Me has already come out and got rave reviews and I have to admit Ive already read it twice,its a paranormal and hot and steamy of course and the 2 follow up books are about charectors that were in the first book so while each can be a standalone,they are so much better if you read them in order.Book No.2 is Once Bitten,Twice Burned and is on preorder for April 29,2014 and the third and last one is already on preorder,its called Playing With Fire and the release date is August 29,2014.These books are like the books she wrote in the mid to late 2000 and are my favorite books of all time and I was thrilled to see that she was going back somewhat to her roots that made her name one of the first of the best paranormal,so for your readers that like paranormal,you might mention that the next 2 books are already on preorder,Im sure her die hard fans of her paranormal like me already got book 1 Burn for Me.

Tracie Dickinson March 10, 2014 at 11:37 AM

“The King” in the Black Dagger Brotherhood comes out April 1st!!!!!!!! :-)

Cindy March 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Sharon, thanks for mentioning the book Burn For Me. I decided to check it out! I’m only a few chapters in but I really like it!! MAryse have you read it? The very first line reads “The first time Eve Bradley saw Subject Thirteen, he was in chains.” I mean c’mon! So excited about this one …thanks! (Not crazy about the cover but that’s just me) …I’m also reading the Kathleen Turner series as well…and enjoying it!