In celebration of Happy Halloween-month… I’m almost finished my scary book and LOVING it, so the review is coming soon. But, you know me… in times where I needed a breather, I surfed Amazon for my next read, and I found THESE upcoming releases by our very favorite authors, so I added them to the main “New Release” page, and made a shortcut of them right here for you to peruse.
Take a look. Another from S.C. Stephens is coming, K.A. Linde with another from her gold-digger series, that one over there to the left by Samantha Towle!! Megan Hart (Oh I LOVE her, too)… yep. So much to look forward to, and SOON.
- Resentment by Nicole London - October 29th 2015 <— BAD BREAKUP ALERT!! Done right, I think this one might be just what I’m looking for. “I’ve been fine without him. I haven’t missed his cruelty, his coldness and his spite. And after the ugliest breakup in the history of breakups, I forced myself to move on.”
- Aideen (Slater Brothers) by L.A. Casey - November 3rd 2015
- When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle - November 10th 2015 <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “Twenty-four hours later, I married Adam Gunner at a Vegas chapel to the sounds of “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi. Not the best omen. I get that now. Then, exactly one week later, I left him. I walked out, leaving behind my wedding ring, annulment papers, and my heart, and he never knew why…”
- Emeralds (All That Glitters Book 3) by K.A. Linde - November 16th 2015
- Crush (The Tainted Love Duet Book 2) by Kim Karr - November 16th 2015
- Some Sort of Crazy (Natalie and Miles): A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow - November 17th 2015
- Sinful Longing by Lauren Blakely - November 17th 2015
- Hold Me Close by Megan Hart - November 24th 2015 <— THEY WERE KIDNAPPED TOGETHER, AND BONDED YET UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP ALERT! “Abducted and abused by the same man, they turned to each other for comfort until they were finally able to make their escape. Now adults, their relationship is fraught with guilt and despair. Whether fighting or making love, their passion is strong enough to destroy them both”
- Midnight Mass (Priest Book 2) by Sierra Simone - December 8th 2015
- Irish (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando – April 4th 2016
- Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens - May 10th 2016 <— COMPETING RACERS ALERT! “…she’s determined to stand out her rookie year. But her family rival’s newest racing prodigy–the exceedingly arrogant, outrageously attractive Hayden Hayes–keeps distracting her…”