Shortcut to the latest pre-orders… I feel like I found a hidden treasure chest!

by Maryse on July 11, 2014 · 6 comments

Oh I love when I come across a bunch of upcoming releases that I haven’t heard about yet. It kind of feels like I happened upon a hidden treasure that was only supposed to revealed later on. Kind of like.. a “sneak peek” into our book future. *waggles eyebrows*

So you know what I do when I discover that treasure? I compile ‘em into a list!! First, I put ‘em on the main “Upcoming Book Releases” page, but then I make a “shortcut” to ‘em in a post, so you don’t have to search too hard, to find the latest upcoming goodies I just found. :D Books by Christina Lauren, Abbi Glines, Colleen Hoover (and I’m not talking “Ugly Love: A Novel” (releasing August 5th), either <— something else!!! Eeeeep!!)

Cheryl July 11, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Thoughtful- Kellan Kyle’s POV of Thoughtless-OMGF!!!! No release date yet though. :(

Rachel July 11, 2014 at 12:10 PM

my 2 of my highly anticipated books are not on the list.. Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid and the oh so hot Full Contact by Sidney Halston. SQUEEE can’t wait for these 2. Rom Com books…my fave

Rachel July 11, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Oh Maryse…I’m looking through your site and I dont think you’ve read the books from those authors (Reid and Halston). You are missing out! Though need humor with your sexy time. Lol!

Maryse July 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM

I’m actually finishing (80-something% as we speak – Neanderthal Seeks Human). :D Good stuff!

Rachel July 11, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Oh Good! YEY! Isn’t it funny? I loved it. I just finished Neanderthal Marries Human and it was really cute too. Not as cute as the 1st, but still…I liked it. Next, you must read Against the Cage, probably the funniest opening to any book I’ve ever read! After reading Mud Vien, I needed funny and have been in a Rom Com haze ever since.
I can’t wait for Reid and Halston’s sequels later this year.
Happy reading.

Maryse July 11, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Yes I read Against the Cage!! The beginning had me snorting. Loved that. Gotta review it, soon. :D