Shortcut to the latest upcoming book releases – January 10th 2015

by Maryse on January 10, 2015 · 7 comments

<— A bunch of new books have just been added to the main “New Releases” page and THIS one caught my eye BIG time!! t’s coming out in just a couple of weeks (the author indicates that it’s the first full length Gypsy Brothers novel). OMG IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!!! She’s the daughter of a Columbian drug lord… protected life, all of that. But:

“At nineteen, she’s got her entire life mapped out, and what a good life it’s going to be: graduate from college, move to America with the love of her life, and finally be free from the stifling grip of the Cartel.

Only, her father messes up. A shipment of cocaine – a very large, very valuable shipment – is seized by the authorities whilst under his care and he becomes liable for the debt. Half a million dollars’ worth of cocaine.

Half a million dollars he does not have.

But he has a daughter, a very smart one, a daughter who would give up her very existence and offer herself as payment for her father’s sins, to ensure her family survives.

But falling in love with the man who owned her isn’t part of the plan …”

Eeeeep! I love the sound of that. And look what else is coming out:

Michelle F January 10, 2015 at 8:09 PM

Holy alpha male and all that is hawt handsome goodness!!! Jan 20th is going to be a busy book day for me with A Million Tiny Pieces, Worth The Risk, The Prince, and Burned then the next week, on my birthday the 27th, it’s The Master, Bound By Flames, and Beautiful Redemption. It’s like Christmas again! :D

Tasha J January 11, 2015 at 12:32 AM

Oh I’ve got a few I’m really looking forward to! The Line Between by Tamsyn Bester (awesome blurb!), Thicker Than Blood by Madeline Sheehan and Claire C Riley, and Three Brothers by Nicole Williams

Shell January 11, 2015 at 12:21 PM

I am reading ‘ The Mason List’ by Hendrickson, SD. Wow what an amazing book it is and to me it has the same intensity but completely different story as ‘The Sweet Gum Tree’. I am totally loving it.

Now with this awesome list of new releases, what to do ? I want all of them. Have preordered some. Can’t wait to read ”Cartel’, I do have a question is this Standalone OR Book1 of new series ??

Tessa January 11, 2015 at 7:21 PM

OMG, to add to next week list of coming out, though no pre-order due to it would take longer, Seduced by Destiny is being released 1/20 as well. *grins* And Second Debt, 1/26. This month is insane with goodies.

Cheryl January 11, 2015 at 9:08 PM

OMG I did not know the next book of the Fae Chronicles was finally being released!! Can’t wait till 1/20 for Seducing Destiny!!!!!!! Now need to re-read book #3 again.

Megan January 11, 2015 at 9:11 PM

There are so many that I can’t wait for but aren’t released for months!! The Master, can’t wait for that one! The Professional is one of my go-tos!

MichelleS January 12, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Did someone say Fae Chronicles? Love me some bad-@$$ f-ing fairies!!! YES!!! Ryder!!!! Can’t wait for that one.