Here’s a “Weekend re-cap”: —> Okay the new releases and super-bargains are coming fast and furious today, so I’m putting up an impromptu post of “Suddenly Sunday” goodies for us to play with until Tuesday comes. As if we don’t already have enough on our TBR list. *giggle* But hey, I guess, while for some of us (*ahem* me) the best part of the hobby is the reading part (ahhhhhh my favorite), the second best part is the “collecting”. Yep. I’m a book-hoarder!
P.S. In case anyone wants to “read-along” with me, I’m reading this one: Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper and LOVING IT!!!! I know it’s not the one I *thought* I’d go to next, but it’s been high on my TBR list for a few weeks now, and today it was just… calling me. BIG TIME!
I’m still in the early stages but there is no way I could not love this book as much as I already do. It’s witty, sharp, intelligent and the writing is awesome and everyone is relatable, and OMG I already experienced heartache. This author can WRITE!!! *whoooo* Plus, it’s about an ex-super-rock-star that now sings children’s songs (in hiding) and is hired by a librarian for an hour (for an arts program she’s organizing for young children) to play. How can that not totally rock (but in a different way), right?!
- His Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound) by Christine Brae (book #2 after The Light in the Wound)
- Falling (Fading Series) by E.K. Blair <— just released (from the “Fading” series)
- Tipsy (Take It Off) by Cambria Hebert <— latest release in her Take It Off Series (although, they can be read as standalones)
- Rumor Has It (Limelight) by Elizabeth Grace <— fairly new release that I missed this week and Janet says: “Rock girls—don’t let the Hip Hop thing scare you away, this was a really good book. Not a cliffhanger, but more of their story in the next book.”
- Enslaved By The Ocean (Criminals Of The Ocean #1) by Bella Jewel <— Sarah also found us this brand new release! Okay so the cover gave me the impression it would be historical (or paranormal or both) but I think it’s contemporary! “her and her best-friend, Eric, hire a yacht to take them away from it all. It’s time for Indi to feel some freedom of her own. Until the yacht catches fire. ” <— and then there are pirates!! Eeeep. Except for that one…
On Sale: NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- The Avoiding Series by K.A. Linde (in anticipation for her upcoming Tuesday release and conclusion to the series!!) This one will give you an uber-dose of drama, heartache, pain and angst (but always with a side of stomach butterflies, and a frequent need to throw that e-reader).
- The Weight of Words (The WORDS Series) by Georgina Guthrie <— this one is a fairly new release that excites me, ’cause it’s a forbidden love! She’s an undergrad and he’s her Dean’s son (who is also a teachers assistant). But the rules say NO fraternizing. Yes please!!
- The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series) by kristen Ashley <— so many are saying this is one of her ABSOLUTE BEST BOOKS ever!!! Well. MINE MINE MINE!!! I have no idea why I didn’t already have it, but I just one-clicked my heart out with glee. Lori says: ”I think Golden Dynasty is probably the best book KA has ever written, loved it – this is a steal! They are standalones if you just want to read Golden Dynasty. If you want to read the whole series, start with Wildest Dreams…then GD, Fantastical, Broken Dove should be out soon. Well worth the read!! but GD is a must!“
- Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series) by Kristen Ashley <— and here is the other one she mentions!! Mine, too! (P.S. Here’s the The Fantasyland Series Reading Order - in case you decide you want to read it in the “release” order)
- Reaper’s Property by Joanna Wylde <— a must-read for us Biker/MC romance book lovers! Here’s my review.
- Accidentally Series Reading Order by L.D. Davis <— Cause book #3 – “Worth The Fight” will be out next week!. Erin says: “I LOVE Author LD Davis writing. I connect with her books so well. She is a perfect match for me. I get her. Does that make sense?? Lol!!” and Claudia agrees, saying: “Erin, I love this author, did you read Pieces of Rhys? So good!! She is one of my favorite authors.”
- Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder <—
- Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder <—
- Wounded by Jasinda Wilder <—
- Stripped by Jasinda Wilder <—
- The Redhead Series by Alice Clayton <– each book in this series is on sale in anticipation of the newest release (thanks Sarah!!) I loved these, too! Here’s my review of #1 (The Unidentified Redhead).
- Naked: The Blackstone Affair, Book 1 by Raine Miller