And while I’m at making a “weekend” collection of the latest books, I found us some super-bargains, too!
- The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2) by Elle Kennedy <— PRE-ORDER just went up!!! It’ll be out in just a week or so, and I LOVED book #1 like crazy! (Here’s my review of The Deal).
- Here’s To Falling by Christine Zolendz <— ANGSTY HEARTACHE ALERT!!! & JUST RELEASED!!! I’ve LOVED a few of this author’s releases and here’s a brand new standalone that just came out! “We were in love…until we were ripped apart. We moved on…even when we didn’t want to let go.” From the feedback I’m already getting I’m thinking we’re gonna need to snuggle Amy’s stuffed manatee during this one:
Rachel: I laughed, I cried heaving sobs, I had my heart broken, all of it at the hands of this book. This is beautiful and emotional. It does deal with some very tough, graphic subject matter. The fact that Christine lived through some of these events and laid herself bare to her readers really struck a chord with me. I applaud her for her courage to put this book out there for the public to read. It’s a must read Maryse and it needs to be broadcasted for the world to see.
Kate: This had me up all night: A must read with a box of tissues, wine and a best friend to hug after you are done.
Jessica: My reading club and I just read Christine Zolendz’s Here’s To Falling. I feel high. I’m not kidding around I feel like I got twisted through a wringer and I’m higher than a kite. What a tale. Christine can make you fall in love with three little characters and make them rip you apart and make you fall in love again. This was a hard book to read but so worth it. I feel like I lost weight my heart beat so fast.
Jesse: I’ve been reading it for three hours and oh my god the feelings. I don’t even have the words…
- Dear Juliet (Forever Family Series Book 3) by Trudy Stiles <— ROMANCE ANGST! JUST RELEASED & CONCLUSION TO THE SERIES!!! “I’ve known her since the third grade. I’ve loved her since our teen years. But her heart belonged to my best friend.“
- Promise Me Once by Paige Weaver <— JUST RELEASED!!! Is it post apocalyptic? It IS a STANDALONE. “Our story is not about love. Love is pretty and sweet and full of niceties. Those no longer exist. Our story is about finding each other again in a world gone crazy. It’s about surviving the impossible when war ravaged our land. It’s about saving each other from the darkness and finding out just how strong we could be.“
- Marrow by Tarryn Fisher <— JUST RELEASED PSYCH-THRILLER (possible love story too?) and ties into her other 5-star book Mud Vein (<— my review). I’m reading it as we speak!!!
- The Assassin (A Rough Riders MC Companion Novel) by Elle Chardou <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Smash Into You by Shelly Crane <— SUPER-SALE priced and a blurb that gave me a little jolt! Get a load of this! There’s something special (important?) about him…”…his mother said three final words to him. Three words that changed his whole being. Never stop running… Now he’s semi-settled into a big town. The college is huge and easy to blend into. It’s been three months since he had to move because ‘Biloxi’, as he calls the man who killed his mother, found him once more. Then Marley, an eighteen year old girl who is as infuriating as she is blissfully ignorant of her gorgeousness, smashes into his car with hers. Then smashes into his life as he realizes that whatever it is he has that Biloxi wants, she has it, too. And now, they’re after them both.” and I think it *jolted* Carrie, too. She said: “yep yep, this was one of those books i HAD to have!!”
- Until the End (Sea Breeze Book 9) by Abbi Glines <— SUPER-SALE priced “…When Rock finally does get Trisha in his truck, it isn’t for a date. It’s because he picks her up on the side of the road, beaten and bruised and walking to the local hospital. Before Rock knows it, football is no longer his life. Trisha Corbin is. And he’ll do anything to save her. And keep her…“
- The 27 Club by Kim Karr <— SALE ALERT!!! HER DEAD BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND… “I was always the calm one, the perfect foil to his freewheeling wild spirit. But since his death shortly after his 27th birthday, I’d found myself adrift and directionless. I knew it was time to face my destiny, and I was ready to yield. But then I met Nate, Zachary’s best friend…“
- Twist Me (Twist Me #1) by Anna Zaires <— 2 DAY SUPER-BARGAIN! Plus… it’s a DARK READ! (here’s my review)
- LUKE: Complete Series by Cassia Leo <— SERIES BUNDLE at a rock bottom price! CEO ALERT!