UPDATE!!!! ———–> BRAND NEW ADD-ON to today’s list! Sins of Sevin by Penelope Ward is now LIVE TOO!!! OMG!!!!!! It’s also SOOOOOO FORBIDENNY!!!!
“Homeschooled and sheltered by my ultra-religious family, I was always taught that lust was a sin. Elle was the girl who’d been carefully chosen for me. After a long-distance courtship, I’d be moving into her family’s guesthouse so that we could get to know each other in the months before the wedding.Boundaries were set: no inappropriate touching, no kissing, no sex before marriage. I’d accepted those rules and my fate.
Until I met the one I wanted to sin with. That was when restraint became a problem…especially since THE ONE wasn’t Elle. It was her sister, Evangeline.”
AND ANOTHER just went live just a few minutes ago!!!! HOLY MOLY LIVE SUNDAY!!!! Love Burns (Caged Love Book 2) by Mandi Beck (and I know a few of you right here just loved #1 —-> Love Hurts (Caged Love Book 1).
Lauren: Saw Love Hurts on the list…..it is a MUST READ!!! I’d say, hands down my favorite book of the year so far. I’ve been making my “Favorite book list” to send for Maryse’s Saturday post & that was the first book I put on it. Anyone who hasn’t read Love Hurts…..please please read it!!!! It was one of THOSE books for me. I couldn’t fathom reading another book after I finished it. I stalked the author & found hundreds of other readers in the same boat I was in. Just couldn’t stop thinking about it. Oh, how I love Deacon….he does this thing where he flips Frankie’s wrist & kisses the inside, he’s done it since they were kids & it just melts my heart every time. It’s not an ugly cry book, just really, really awesome.
I’m finishing a book that I’ve pretty much cried through, from start to “almost-finished”. It’s been an awesome read, but my heart aches. BADLY! I’ll be reviewing it tonight. I didn’t record myself, ’cause it would have just been a big red-nosed, puffy-faced, ugly cry fest and nobody wants to see that. LOL! But! On a happier note, we have some fun Sunday surprise book releases. Four from favorite authors, and three that sound great, and are new-to-me!
- Love Burns (Caged Love Book 2) by Mandi Beck <— JUST WENT LIVE!!!!
- Fade to Red by Willow Aster <— OMG what the heck is going on?!! It’s like this Sunday is Christmas!!!! ANOTHER one of my favorite authors just released a new book today. It’s kind of a spin-off of her “True Love Story” that I LOVED like crazy!! OH THE ANGST!!! She’s a truly soulful writer!!!!! OH WOW!!!!
- Sins of Sevin by Penelope Ward <—- FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!!!
- Blow by Kim Karr <— JUST RELEASED OHHHH FORBIDDEN LOVE THRILLER! But I can’t tell what kind of “forbiddeny” it is. “They weren’t looking for love. They both knew better. But they couldn’t stay away, and they fell hard.“
- Fire in the Hole (Gynazule Book 2) by Debra Anastasia <— JUST RELEASED and it’s book #2 after Fire Down Below (Gynazule Book 1). Both are super-bargain priced, and had many snorting with dirty-delight!
- The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken <— JUST RELEASED (Rachel Van Dyken wrote a vampire book!!!) and the heroine was chosen by the King of Immortals… (does that make her the queen?) “My life is no longer my own. And now I know the truth, my life was never mine to begin with. It was theirs. It’s always been theirs.”
- Because of His Heart (For His Pleasure, Book 27) by Kelly Favor <— JUST RELEASED! Hey I remember how popular this series was a few years ago… people were chomping at the bit for her next installment.
- My Bridge To Forever by Tavares Jones <— JUST RELEASED and this one sounds so beautiful!! “…one of the most sentimental stories ever told – one about a gentleman who sacrifices the American dream to be near his rib during the lowest bottom of her life.“
- Switch (Spark Series #5) by Jennifer Ryder <— JUST RELEASED (heart-broken girl, and bad-boy motocross mechanic that thinks she’s a lesbian!) “Rocco doesn’t mind offering his spare room to the hot lesbian he refers to as ‘Suds’. She won’t be clingy, far from it, and he’s keen on the idea of getting to see a bit of girl on girl action….“
- Broken Love: (The illusion series #1) by <— This one’s blurb intrigues me, but to be honest, I have NO clue what it’s about. I’m thinking a dark, emotional love story? I really can’t tell… “Roman taught me that the devil does not come at night from the pits of hell with red horns and a spiral tale. He came as everything I could have wished for from the chambers of his own torture. Whilst my demons forced me towards him, Romans pushed him to rebel against me…“
- Wild Reckless by Ginger Scott <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!!! I’m bringing this one back ’cause it’s still on sale today and SO many here are loving it just like I did!!! YAY!!! That makes me sooooooo happy. Tessa: “I finished Wild Reckless. *big grin* Definitely a 4.5 star read. It has a jerk, a sassy heroine, the jerk actually causing her big issues, tons of great side characters and me grinning big like this. I only wish the “hate” period to “Love” period had taken a little longer to really get there. However, it is just a preference…” and JenC: “ …especially Wild Reckless. Devoured it and oh my god, best book I’ve read in a little while. Couldn’t agree more with you Tessa – if only they’d been “at war” a little longer but even so. Such a good read!” and Andee! “Wild Reckless!!! Oh my, Owen, so good! The secondary characters were great throughout this book, too. Thanks for the reminder and recommendation, Maryse!” (my review – I gave it 4.5 stars!!)
- The Air He Breathes by Brittainy Cherry <— UP FOR PRE-ORDER and coming out in just a few days!! Remember how much we loved “Loving Mr. Daniels”?!! This will be her latest book… and it’s on pre-order right now!!
- I’m LEAVING THIS UP ’cause it’s still LIVE as we speak! I didn’t realize the urgent situation at hand. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE to get it as a bundle – Rook and Ronin: Complete Seven Book Series by J.A. Huss - THE ENTIRE SEVEN BOOK SERIES on sale for ONE WEEK ONLY! 1800 paperback pages in ONE eBook… and I know SO many here loved these books! The author says:
“LAST CHANCE to buy All SEVEN Rook & Ronin books! This book will be deleted from all stores on 9-20-2015 and will never be sold again. Don’t miss your chance to buy it on sale!”