Monday starts the week off right with these awesome-sounding early birds. There’s one for each of our romance tastes. From sexy sports stars, to sexy firemen, to creepy-thrillers, to a porn star, to a ghost, in love, I already have two of ‘em on my TBR list, since putting this list together. I can’t wait to see if they’re as good as they sound!
<— P.S. That one to the left? Burning up the Amazon charts right now!! HOT and steamy sounding, and with a title like that, I can just imagine…
Oh and did you see the pre-orders going live at midnight? *gasp* Okay tomorrow’s going to be a CRAZY list. Seriously. I was going to highlight a few of the authors up here, but they’re ALL huge, so… I’ll just let you see ‘em below. LOL!!!
JUST WENT LIVE!!!
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely <— TEE HEE!! THAT TITLE SAYS A LOT *blush* “I suppose that makes me a superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to always deliver. BUT then I’m thrown for a loop when a certain woman asks me to teach her everything about how to win a man. The only problem? She’s my best friend’s sister, but she’s far too tempting to resist–especially when I learn that sweet, sexy Harper, has a dirty mind too and wants to put it to good use. What could possibly go wrong as I give the woman I’ve secretly wanted some no-strings-attached lessons in seduction?“
- Atticus by Leslie Fear <— SHE FEELS AN AMAZING PULL TO A GHOST ALERT! New girl in town is fascinated by a rumored “haunted house” and the ghost inside is fascinated with her… “…once I stepped through the window inside that house, I could feel the peace surrounding me. Hugging my body as if it had arms. Protecting me. Loving me. It was like the house knew what I craved and it felt too good to question any of it…” (my review)
- Waiting for Him (Waiting Series Book 3) by Dawn Stanton <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT! She has a fiancee and suddenly her ex is back… “My past and present are at war, pushing and pulling me in two different directions and sooner or later I’m going to break. How do I choose between the two men I love?”
- The Summer Games: Settling the Score by R.S. Grey <— OLYMPIC STARS! She’s a soccer player and he’s a swimmer… “…she’s forced into the path of Frederick Archibald, a decorated Olympic swimmer and owner of a sexy British accent—too bad he’s unavailable in a way that “it’s complicated” doesn’t even begin to explain. In other words: off limits.”
- Exrated by Stevie J. Cole <— SHE GETS A JOB WORKING ON A PORN SET (yikes!!) BUT!!!!! “Although she anticipates being shocked her first few days on set, nothing could prepare her for the moment she’s asked to hold the reflector as her ex-boyfriend plows through a woman like a Kansas cornfield…” *snort* WHOA. This one could be interesting (angst-wise).
- Leveling The Field (Gamers) by Megan Erickson <— RECLUSIVE EX-GAMER “It takes approximately two seconds for Lissa Kingsman to recognize Ethan as the popular YouTube gamer who fell off the planet years ago. But this Ethan is different than the charming man she used to watch, and the crush she had on him then is nothing compared to the way she’s lusting after the brooding man he is today…”
- To Seduce a SEAL (Sin City SEALs) by Sara Jane Stone
- Seducing the Fireman (Risky Business) by Jennifer Bonds
- Accidental Salvation by Colbie Carter <— HE’S OUT OF PRISON AND HUNTING HER… “Emmy Burke made a grave mistake ten years ago. A tragic accident took the life of a neighborhood child, and the young boy’s father beat her nearly to death in retaliation. Now, the boy’s father is out of prison, and Emmy’s worst fear is confirmed as she’s forced into a dangerous game of cat and mouse…”
- The Drowning Girls by Paula Treick DeBoard <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT! And it sounds right up my alley. She moves to a beautiful house in a high-end neighborhood with her husband and teen daughter… “In a place where reputation is everything, Liz soon discovers that even the friendliest residents can’t be trusted. So when the gorgeous girl next door befriends Danielle, Liz can’t help but find sophisticated Kelsey’s interest in her shy and slightly nerdy daughter a bit suspicious…” Yikes!!!
PRE-ORDERS (Going live at midnight!!! )
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas – May 3rd 2016
- Night Shift: A Novel of Midnight, Texas by Charlaine Harris - May 3rd 2016
- Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply (Silver Town Wolf) by Terry Spear - May 3rd 2016
- Never Let You Go by Monica Murphy - May 3rd 2016
- Blown Away by Brenda Rothert - May 3rd 2016
- Last Mile: A Vicious Cycle Novel (Vicious Cycle Novel, A) by Katie Ashley – May 3rd 2016
- Dominated: The Enforcers (The Enforcers series) by Maya Banks - May 3rd 2016
- Deception (Infidelity Book 3) by Aleatha Romig - May 3rd 2016
- The Apartment: A Novel by Danielle Steele – May 3rd 2016
- Make Me Risk It by Beth Kery - May 3rd 2016
- Fighting Fate (Fighting Series Book 7) by J.B. Salsbury – May 3rd 2016
- Invision: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon – May 3rd 2016 <— Tessa is excited!! “Invision: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon comes out May 3 too. *happy dance* The last one was a huge game changer and I can’t wait to read what happens next. When the series is over, we better get Nick’s Dark Hunters book!”