Wow you guys… so many of today’s “early-bird” releases sound pretty great. I really had to pick and choose to limit this list to my blurb-jolter “best of the bests” of the day, ’cause there are so many to choose from, and most made me go hmmmm…
Since tomorrow’s official Release Day list is so long, I do my best to keep the early-birds short and sweet, but today was hard. Can’t complain, though. Nothing better than tons of choices! I think there are some for every romance mood here. Jerk-face famous actors, psych-thriller M/M, romance at book conventions, fake biker boyfriends, unrequited love at the office, Mafia princes… oh yes. It’s gonna be that kind of reading day.
And don’t forget to check out just a few of tomorrow’s pre-order highlights (also below). I know many are jumping into Glass Sword (Red Queen) and Morning Star: Book III of The Red Rising Trilogy and Legend (The REAL series Book 6). But those aren’t the only heavy-hitting highly anticipated ones. We’ve got S.L. Jennings, Melanie Harlow, Molly McAdams, Rachel Van Dyken and so many more. Tomorrow’s main list is going to be mind blowing. In fact, I’m going to start one (review copy) right now. Wanna know which one? How to Save a Life by Emma Scott. I LOVED her book “Rush” so you know I’m totally going in!!!
GOING LIVE TOMORROW (OR AT MIDNIGHT-ish tonight…)
- Legend (The REAL series Book 6) by Katy Evans - February 9th 2016
- How to Save a Life by Emma Scott - February 9th 2016
- Ink and Lies by S.L. Jennings - February 9th 2016
- ADORE (Spiral of Bliss #4) by Nina Lane - February 9th 2016
- Bait & Switch (Alphas Undone Book 1) by Kendall Ryan - February 9th 2016
- Glass Sword (Red Queen) by Victoria Aveyard - February 9th 2016
- The Consequence of Seduction by Rachel Van Dyken - February 9th 2016
- Morning Star: Book III of The Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown – February 9th 2016
- Searching for Mine: A Searching For Novella by Jennifer Probst - February 9th 2016
- Some Sort of Love: A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow - February 9th 2016
- His Light in the Dark by L.A. Fiore - February 9th 2016
- Give Yourself Away by Barbara Elsborg - February 9th 2016
- Stark After Dark: Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, Seduce Me by J. Kenner - February 9th 2016
- Beyond Love Lies Deceit: A Romantic Suspense by Melissa Toppen - February 9th 2016
- The Death of Lila Jane by Teresa Mummert - February 9th 2016
- To the Stars: A Thatch Novel (Thatch Series Book 2) by Molly McAdams - February 9th 2016
SURPRISE!! JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- Betting on the Wrong Brother (What Happens in Vegas) by Cathryn Fox <— BOOK CONVENTION ALERT!! Just released, bargain priced and look at that cover!!! *whooooo* Love triangle??? Brothers? Oh ohhhhhhhh. OH I LOVE THE BLURB (and nowwww I get it)!!! “He may be at a romance readers’ convention, but a naked woman in the elevator is not what horror writer Ryan Wheeler expects. Now he can’t take his eyes off of her…“
- Accidentally in Love with the Biker (What Happens in Vegas) by Teri Anne Stanley <— BOOK CONVENTION ALERT! She spots herself a potential fake boyfriend to bring!! “Aspiring writer Kellie Dalton needs a man, and fast. When she’s rear-ended by a sexy-as-sin biker on the way to a Vegas romance readers convention, she sees her chance. If he’ll pose as her fake boyfriend…”
- Filthy Marcellos: The Complete Collection: Antony – Lucian – Giovanni – Dante by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE LOVERS ALERT! SERIES BUNDLE ABOUT MAFIA PRINCES!! It’s bargain priced! “From bosses and sons, to husbands and lovers. Made men, fathers, and killers. Life is a chess board in Cosa Nostra and these men are the kings.”
- Dirty Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! “…he’s quick with his fists and even quicker to jump to the defense of his MC. But is he nimble enough to handle the woman he never saw coming?”
- Foxes by Suki Fleet <— M/M ROMANCE – PSYCH-THRILLER/ ROMANCE RECLUSIVE VIGILANTE? This sounds SO intense!!! “Danny finds interaction difficult and must keep his world small in order to survive. By day he lives in an abandoned swimming pool and fixes electrical devices to trade for supplies, but by night, alone, he hunts sharks—a reckless search for dangerous men who prey on the vulnerable...” and then he meets someone extremely vulnerable… and he has to open up his “world” to him to protect him.
- Scardust by Suzanne van Rooyen <— M/M SCI-FI POST APOCALYPTIC?!! Okay this sounds good, too! “…a meteor near-misses him in the desert, and Raleigh finds in its crater not debris or even a spacecraft, but a man covered in swirling scars and with no memory of who he is. At least he looks like a man—a man Raleigh can’t seem to keep his eyes off of—but whenever they touch it ignites a memory swap between them.“
- The Millionaire Makeover (Bachelor Auction) <— RENTING A MILLIONAIRE ALERT! SHE THINKS SHE’S PLAIN & IS IN UNREQUITED LOVE WITH A CO-WORKER SO SHE BIDS ON THIS GUY! Wow… that sounds like fun! “Plain-Jane computer programmer Khloe Richardson needs a date—one to make the prince of her dreams jealous. Maybe then he’ll finally see her as a desirable swan and not the ugly duckling in the second office from the left…”
- Wrecked (Axle Alley Vipers) by Sherilee Gray <— HER BROTHER’S EX-COP BEST FRIEND IS BABYSITTING HER ALERT! “With every move monitored and reported back, Piper’s life has gone from “going crazy” to “being driven crazy.” But a searing-hot kiss with her sexy and scarred watchdog is just the game-changer she needs…”
- Underneath It All (Thorne Creek Book 1) <— SHE FINDS A MAN LIVING IN HER GUEST COTTAGE ALERT! And at first she tries to kick him out, but lets him stay when she realizes why he’s there. “There’s no telling how they’ll face the secrets uncovered in the main house.”
- Beyond the Stars by Stacy Wise <— JERK HOLLYWOOD ACTOR & SHE’S STUCK AS HIS ASSISTANT ALERT!! This sounds good, ’cause they really hate each other at first!! YAY! “…she’s not the type of girl to swoon over celebrity heartthrobs, precisely why her aunt thought she’d be perfect for the job—and Jack pushes right back. But as she begins to peel away his layers, Jessica is shocked to find she craves her boss’s easy smile and sexy blue eyes. The problem is, so does the entire female population. And what started out as the job from hell soon has Jess wondering if a guy like Jack could ever find love with a regular girl like her…“