- Just Like That by Nicola Rendell <— THEY MEET AT THE AIRPORT ALERT!!! Tee hee. This blurb makes me giggle ’cause… “…As she sashays out of the airport with hips swaying and curls bouncing, he suspects they may share more than just sweltering chemistry. That suitcase she’s rolling along behind her? It looks a lot like his. Because it is.”
- Mister Moneybags by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland <— SHE ALREADY HATES HIM (but doesn’t realize HE’S “him“)… It’s back on today’s list in case anyone missed its early release yesterday!! !!! “She had no clue I was really Dex Truitt, the wealthy, successful businessman she’d dubbed “Mister Moneybags”―her afternoon appointment. Bianca told me how much she hated Dex’s type―snobby, over educated, silver-spooned men who didn’t appreciate the simple things in life. So, after the elevator finally started moving again, I cancelled the interview and let her believe I was someone I wasn’t―a bike messenger named Jay…” P.S. I LOVE THESE AUTHORS & this one can be read as a standalone.
- Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster <— BEST FRIENDS ALERT!!! “She’s a sinfully sexy, sass-mouthed badass, and the subject of Bear Whiskey’s midnight fantasies. She’s also one of his closest friends. Just when Crystal thinks she has her life under control, scorching hot, possessive, aggressive, and fiercely loyal Bear pushes all her sexual buttons…“
- Gangster by Sapphire Knight <— MAFIA ALERT! HE’LL GO NUTS WHEN IT COMES TO HER... “There are whispers he’s a gangster…that his family has ties to the Italian Mafia. No one dares to cross him until a hit is put out on his newest obsession. What they don’t know is just how crazy he really is when it comes to her.”
- Match Made: Bad Boys and Show Girls (Love and Play Series) by Amélie S. Duncan <— FOOTBALL PLAYER ALERT!! “A year after our disastrous first date, I’m still in no position to have anything to do with a guy like him. But then right at my lowest, here he comes, riding back into my life and offering me something…”
- HEAT (Montgomery Men Book 2) by C.A. Harms <— DETECTIVE WANTS TO PROTECT HER ALERT! “He can’t seem to let go of the image of the beautiful, scared blonde with a look of horror on her face. He found that protecting her became all he could think of. Whatever it took, not matter the cost, he would provide her the security she needed…”
- Tortured by Nicole Williams <— HE WENT MISSING & SHE WAS DEVASTATED (prisoner of war…). “Years go by. She builds a new life. She leaves the old one behind. Until one day, she sees the face of a ghost on the news. Brecken seems to have risen from the dead, but she knows she can’t perform the same miracle for herself. While Brecken was held in a torture camp for the past five years, she’s been trapped in her own kind of prison...” (back on the list today in case you missed its release yesterday.
- Critical Instinct by Janie Crouch <— DETECTIVE WORKING WITH A RECLUSIVE ARTIST WITH A “GIFT”… “Because when he witnesses firsthand what Paige is drawing in her sleep, Brett realizes they are scenes from actual cases. Cases that had no connection until now. Portland has a secret serial killer, and Paige is somehow linked to his mind. And he’s coming for her.“
- Bared & Wicked Sexy by Jill Shalvis & Ann Marsh <— TWO BOOKS IN ONE!
- Resistance on Ice (Boys of Winter Book 2) by S.R. Grey <— HOCKEY STAR DUMPED HER ALERT!!! “Lainey is furious with him for dumping her and wants nothing more than to kick him in the junk. But Nolan–typical man–is only interested in getting Lainey back in his bed. That plan is shot all to hell when they reach a shaky truce and Lainey drops the bomb that all she’s looking for now is a “just friends” relationship with Nolan. Take that, Mr. Hot Right Winger!…”
- The Baby Bombshell (Shadow Creek, Montana) by Victoria James <— WOOPS!! ONE NIGHT STAND PREGNANCY ALERT! “…After a forbidden night in his arms, she vows never to let it happen again. But when morning sickness kicks in a few weeks later, Lily realizes staying away from Jack just got a whole lot harder...”
- Saved by Karrie Roman <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! A DETECTIVE & A KIDNAP VICTIM SURVIVOR… “Six years ago, Will Blaikie was taken by a monster who changed his life forever. Narrowly surviving, he has become a prisoner in his own home. Friendless and alone, he watches in horror as a new monster emerges who only wants to copy the murderous deeds of Will’s monster…”
PREORDERS (just a few highlights of those going live at midnight!! )
- The Horse Dancer: A Novel by JoJo Moyes – April 11th 2017
- Razr: A Demonica Underworld Novella by Larissa Ione - April 11th 2017
- Anchor Me (The Stark Trilogy Book 4) by J. Kenner - April 11th 2017
- Betrayers (The Devil’s Roses – Adult version Book 9) by Tara Brown - April 11th 2017
- Happily Ever After: (A Cinder & Ella Novel) by Kelly Oram - April 11th 2017
- Twist (Dive Bar) by Kylie Scott – April 11th 2017
- Turning Back (The Turning Series Book 2) by J.A. Huss - April 12th 2017
- Wild Whiskey Nights by Melissa Foster - April 12th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).