Ten Monday early bird book releases & a few of tomorrow’s preorders!

by Maryse on December 28, 2015 · 29 comments

This Monday (today!!) has two things going for it! First:

1. It’s Monday but it still feels like a vacation. I LOVE the Holidays!!! Everyone is still so festive, most of us are on vacation, and we’re all gearing up for the next celebration and get togethers in just a  few days!! YAY US!
  2. This Monday rocks ’cause just look at the latest book releases that went live “early” (yesterday and today…)
  3. And today will lead us into tomorrow which is going to be an awesome “official release day”!

Plus there are some super-bargains not to be missed (in fact I’m starting one of ‘em today ’cause I’m totally in the mood for a Karina Halle book, and especially a rugby player that looks like Tom Hardy). YAY ME!!! :D

1. Break Even by Lisa De Jong <— MARRIED TO ONE & HAS A “BUSINESS” RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OTHER ALERT!!! Break Even by Lisa De Jong is LIVE and it sounds like one of those super-angsty, tumultuous, risqué love triangles! “One man wants to break me. The other is just trying to get even. Both are lying to me.
  2. Promise Me Forever by Paige Weaver <— CONCLUSION TO THE SERIES ALERT! You guys!! Remember this series? Promise Me Forever by Paige Weaver just went live today! Angela says: “I was thinking about this series recently wondering what ever happened to it! I think I am going to go back and read from the beginning, I loved this series but it’s been a long time!”
  3. Hooked by Love (Bellevue Bullies Series Book 3) by Toni Aleo <— JUST RELEASED!! FAMOUS HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT! “We were so worried about what would happen if we fell, but we never thought what could happen in the process of falling. We never saw it coming. But it’s here, and the repercussions are not pretty.”
  4. Midnight Man (THE MIDNIGHT TRILOGY Book 1) by Lisa Marie Rice <— EX-NAVY SEAL ALERT!
  5. Resisting the Moon: A Royal Shifters Novel by L.P. DOVER
  6. Altered by Marnee Blake <— SCI-FI POST-APOCOLYPTIC (A waitress & a military guy are amongst the handful of survivors!!) Sounds amazing! “The sickness came on suddenly and violently. When it was done, waitress Blue Michaels was different in a really strange way. And the entire town of Glory was dead…except for her…
  7. Last Wish by Erin Butler <— UNEXPECTED ROAD-TRIP BETWEEN STRANGERS ALERT? “…She’s got heavy secrets of her own, ones she hides from her friends—and lies about to herself. No matter how hard I try, I can’t resist her, and our unexpected road trip sure as hell isn’t helping my cause…”
  8. Dark Steel: A MC Romance Novel by Olivia Jones <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! “…Ryker swaggers in with that arrogant and cocky attitude. I’m like putty in his hands but terrified of the storm riding behind him. He’s a biker, and a criminal—all the signs scream stay away…
  9. Forever (This Book 5) by J.B. McGee
  10. The Tao of Hockey (Vancouver Vice Book 1) by Melanie Ting <— HOCKEY START TRYING TO REBUILD HIS CAREER ALERT!The one talent he hasn’t lost is his way with women. So he’s surprised to be turned down by a mysterious woman he meets in a bar. Eric finds himself pursuing her when he should be focusing on hockey…

1. The Assassin’s Blade: The Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J. Maas <— MUCH LOVED FANTASY SERIES and this one is on SALE TODAY!!! :D !!!!!!
  2. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass series Book 1) by Sarah J. Maas <— And here’s book #1 that’s on super-sale, to!!!
  3. The Play by Karina Halle <— THE ONE I’M READING TODAY ALERT! One of my FAV authors ever and her latest release is super-bargain priced!! (P.S. He’s a scottish Rugby player that looks like Tom Hardy and rescues dogs!!!) Kimberly says: “Reading this now. Looooooooving it SO hard!!”
  4. Empty Net: An Assassins Novel (The Assassins Series Book 3) by Toni Aleo <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT! Also super-bargain priced today!
  5. Eversea (Eversea #1) by Natasha Boyd <— FALLING IN LOVE WITH A FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!!! HUGELY POPULAR!! Now’s the time ’cause it’s super-bargain priced, too!
  6. Men Of Honor Series Box Set: Men Of Honor Series by K.C. Lynn <— EX-NAVY SEALS ALL SERIES-BUNDLED!! Whole series bundled and on super-bargain sale!!! Beverly says: “I am reading Resisting Temptation by K.C. Lynn, … Almost done and I have loved every part of it. It’s an easy 5*s for me. This is the third book in the Men of Honor series each featuring very sexy, alpha ex- Navy Seals. It can be read as a standalone though. So good!” and Theresa says: “Just checked her website, another Men of Honor coming and then 5 books in the spinoff. First spinoff if already out. I loved it too, stalking her tor next book.”

TOMORROW’S PRE-ORDERS (these are going live at Midnight? I THINK SO!! :D )

1. Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March – December 29th 2015
  2. Kill Without Mercy (Ares Security Book 1) by Alexandra Ivy – December 29th 2015
  3. Sway by Melanie Stanford – December 29th 2015
  4. Who We Were - by Kelly Elliott - December 29th 2015
  5. Iron & Bone (Lock & Key Book 3) by Cat Porter - December 29th 2015
  6. Thicker Than Water by by Brigid Kemmerer - December 29th 2015
  7. Smoldering Hunger: A Dark Kings Novel by Donna Grant - December 29th 2015
  8. Headed for Trouble by Shiloh Walker - December 29th 2015
  9. Between a Vamp and a Hard Place by Jessica Sims - December 29th 2015
  10. Untouchable Darkness (The Dark Ones Saga Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – December 29th 2015
  11. First Touch: A Novel (A First and Last Novel) by Laurelin Paige  - December 29th 2015
  12. Redemption by Kate Douglas - December 29th 2015
  13. Christmas from Hell: A Neighbor From Hell Novel by R.L. Mathewson - December 29th 2015
  14. After She’s Gone (West Coast Series Book 3) by Lisa Jackson - December 29th 2015
  15. Vengeance (The Captive Series, Book 6) by Erica Stevens - December 29th 2015

Theresa December 28, 2015 at 12:36 PM

Marsye, save yourself of going back and rereading. Get the novella Winter Wishes and read before the epilogue of The Play. It flows seamlessly. I” sure the authir had thus planned. The novella just reads as part of the book. Good read. Stalking her for Brigg’s story coming out.

Sherry D :) December 28, 2015 at 12:39 PM

LOVED The Play!

Theresa December 28, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Help! Anybody read Lisa Marie Rice? I like romantic military suspense.

Debbie December 28, 2015 at 2:11 PM

I read Midnight Man in 2012, so this is a re-release. It’s a great story. I also enjoyed Men of Honor.

Anne December 28, 2015 at 3:22 PM

Starting Break Even. Sounds so good!

Cheryl December 28, 2015 at 3:34 PM

I’m almost finished with Break Even. It is great! Sexy times, with a “love” triangle & a WHAT. IS. GOING. ON?!!! I’ve practically read it on one seating because it’s soooo good and I’m not sure how this is going to end!!! May be a 5* for me.

Maryse December 28, 2015 at 3:50 PM

I love these book updates!!! Thank you guys! :D

Tessa December 28, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Oh, yeah! Tonight I get Untouchable Darkness. :) The first one was a starter book, but darn if it didn’t intrigue me.

Shirley December 28, 2015 at 5:48 PM

Just started Break Even, looks like its going to be a long night of reading. Also, First Touch by Laurelin Paige is releasing tomorrow-its getting great reviews but its a duet and ends on a CH. The 2nd book doesnt release till June.

Grey December 28, 2015 at 8:13 PM

Started Life of Anna… way different than The Others series LOL! *blink, blink*

Also, https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/179094-maryse-s-book-blog-wolfpack-bridesmaids-meeting-place made this as a catchall for the 2016 reading challenge goodreads thing. Join in, if you’ve a mind to! The more the merrier!

Break Even looks delicious… I just got 30 dollars in Amazon gift cards for Christmas… trying to resist… it’s burning a hole in my virtual pocket. *pshaw* who am I kidding, it’s after 8pm, I’m in jammies *giggle*

bev December 28, 2015 at 8:32 PM

Not sure what I’m going to start tonight. Need to decide soon. Read The Storm last yesterday. Wanted something I could start & finish.

bev December 28, 2015 at 8:34 PM

That is a cute title Grey. Not ignoring it, just don’t do good reads.

Tessa December 28, 2015 at 9:11 PM

*happy sigh* Anyone want a super happy romance with a bit of angst, To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise. It was so sweet and sexy, fun and the secondary characters felt real. I’m now just happy. :)

I think we should use both Goodreads and the blog to keep track. There are a lot of people who don’t like Goodreads and I’d hate for any to be left out.

bev December 28, 2015 at 10:19 PM

MichelleS turn. Love her list.
Still remember spending a very nice Sunday reading Kyland. I believe on her and Jean’s recommendation.

Anne December 29, 2015 at 1:38 AM

Just finished Irresistibly Yours by Lauren Layne and really liked it! Can’t wait to read the next books in the series :)

Now I am starting Break Even.

fabi December 29, 2015 at 2:10 AM

I just spent 2.5 hours reading Life of Anna book 5 and I’m only at just over 20%. Woah, I guess this one is a long one.

JB McGee December 29, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Thank you so much for sharing my new release. <3

Michelle December 29, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Yep *click* for Break Even.

Tessa, let me know if Untouchable Darkness picks up the pace a bit. I was meh over book 1 but it had potential.

Michelle December 29, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Couple freebies right now:

Catch Me by Claire Contreras
Delicate Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan
Consumed by Skyla Madi
Kahayatle by Elle Casey
Beloved by Corinne Michaels
Cursed by

Michelle December 29, 2015 at 10:43 AM

Cursed by SJ West
Crystal Jake by Georgia Le Carre
Layers by Sigal Ehrlich

Theresa December 29, 2015 at 10:52 AM

Reading Walk of Shame by.Andrea Smith. She wrote G Men. Pretty good. This is a spinoff. This a about Easton and Darcy’s son.

Lisa M December 29, 2015 at 11:13 AM

Just finished reading Break Even. It was soooooo good!! What a triangle with all sorts of twists or should I say angles!!! I couldn’t put it down!!! Like every good book Ive read!! I just had to find out what happens next n next n next!! Now I’m done!! Wow!! Highly recommend it!!! It’s funny how you have these books on your tbr list n then you read the new releases n ok that book somehow gets to the top!!!!

Maryse December 29, 2015 at 11:31 AM

LOL Grey!!! Jammies, cozy bed-time, and an Amazon gift card? Oh yes… time to indulge in books!! :D

Julie o December 29, 2015 at 1:55 PM

Layers by Sigal Ehrlich is one of my favorites. Also Midnight Man by Lisa Marie Rice is great too, in fact all three in the series are good.

Jean December 29, 2015 at 1:59 PM

I just finished Break Even too…..I seriously could not put it down. So much so that I didn’t make it to work today. Oops… What a tangled web…. Ditto everything Lisa M said up there, and with all her same excitement!

fabi December 29, 2015 at 3:04 PM

ummm…Jean? I didn’t make it to work either because of LoA5. I’ve read all day and am only at 65%. This one is soooo much better without all the gruesomeness. I stumbled over a few inconsistencies and maybe a few too quick turn abouts. But I’ve been dying for this book since I started the series so its not surprising I’m being a total glutton with it.

I’d like to join y’all with Break Even, but…gotta get back to LoA and then to work tomorrow lol.

Niki December 29, 2015 at 4:27 PM

Great idea Grey about the Goodreads page!! I’m reading some Samantha Young books at the moment but will probably start something from this weeks releases next!!

Jean December 29, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Haha fabi, now I don’t feel so bad! I’m reading Caged!

fabi December 29, 2015 at 7:24 PM

You are? OMG, you have to tell me how you like it!