Today’s Latest Paranormal and Contemporary Book Releases – July 10th 2012

by Maryse on July 10, 2012 · 6 comments

How many of you have been waiting for THIS big day? <——- Book #2 (Shadow of Night: A Novel by Deborah E. Harkness) in the All Souls Trilogy is out RIGHT NOW!!! Book #1 (A Discovery of Witches) was so often and adamantly recommended, and let’s just say, the way it ended…yep! I have a feeling #2 will definitely be well received!

Plus, more releases, including the paperback version of the NYT and USA Today Best Seller, On the Island: A Novel by Tracey Garvis-Graves. One of my favorite books of 2011!!

Paranormal Romance:

Contemporary Romance:

Rebecka July 10, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Ok, so I know it’s YA(ish) (because when I think YA I think of my kids and I wouldn’t want my 12 year old to read her books yet lol) but Jennifer Echols’ Such A Rush comes out today. Her book Going Too Far was my Beautiful Disaster before I found Beautiful Disaster. Meaning that I fell in love with the Hero and have read it like 5 times. I always recommend her stuff to my book friends, especially the Vanilla ones. I’m guessing this one will be just as good. Even though most of what I read is more “adult” (I’m reading the Reluctant Dom right now) this is moving to the top of my TBR list. So, I’m sure some of our reading community will like it too.

Maryse July 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Oh thank you Jennifer!! and I just purchased Going Too Far since you seemed to have loved it so much! Premise looks right up my alley.

Lucy July 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM

The third book of the untouchable series by lindsay delagair released today as well, untraceable. I’ve finished it and i loved it..its a must read :)

Maryse July 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Thanks Lucy!! It’s up :) YAY! I shall be reading these soon!

Jensen July 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Thank you for always posting the new released books. I truly appreciate it!

…..and oh my gosh, how did I not know Lindsay Delagair’s book came out today? SOOO excited to pick that up.

Thanks again :)

Danette July 10, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I’ve been counting down the days for Shadow of Night… soo excited to get crackin!! Just finished the Experiment in Terror series this afternoon… soooo need something to take my mind off that for now, hate having to wait for book 6. Thanks for the recommendation!! Your Blog is GREAT!! Thanks for all you do!