Today’s Paranormal Book Releases – 12-7-2010

by Maryse on December 7, 2010 · 8 comments

Big release day!!! Including the final book in the Vampire Academy series :) Not to worry though, there’s going to be a spin-off, and it appears book#1 of that series will be released August 31st 2011. Are you team Dimitri or team Adrian? I’m so excited to read this tonight! How am I going to get through day, knowing what’s waiting for me at home?

JimiAnn December 7, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I can’t believe this is out today! I can’t wait to find out what happens. It will be a few days before I can go get my copy though- which is kind of good since it will be a few days before I get caught up on the couple “catch up” books i am trying to get through now, lol :)

JimiAnn December 7, 2010 at 10:15 AM

oh yeah- I am sooooo Team Adrian! LOL ;)

Maryse December 7, 2010 at 10:19 AM

GAH!!! Adrian??!! LOL! okayyy..he does have *something* swoonworthy ;)

cher December 7, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Team Dimitri!!
Halfway thru the book and it’s amazing. Can’t wait to see what you think about it. So far, it’s one of the best books in the series

Maryse December 7, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Oh you guuuysss!!!! I’m dying here at work – a big fat stupid full day too! Can’t even cut out early!

(sidenote to the work karma gods – thank you for the full work days. hehe. They’re not really stupid ;) )

Best one so far huh? Oooooooohh I can’t wait…I’m antsy – even Lily is reading it now. Is it angsty? Is your heart being ripped out of your chest yet?

LilyofDarkness December 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I am only 22 pages in, and still no Dimitri!

I need him. He better end up with Rose. Sorry JimiAnn, Team Dimitri all the way!

JimiAnn December 7, 2010 at 8:59 PM

LOL I was all for Dimitri until I got to “know” Adrian. I ♥ Adrian :) I can’t wait to read it. Ordered it this morning after Maryse reminded me that it came out today- should get it by next Monday and should have time to read by then too, lol ;)

cher December 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Amazing book. I liked this book best because it really wrapped things up. Still of course have questions but it was goood. Can’t wait to see what you guys think.