Wait a minute… is today part two of “Tuesday New Release Day”? Holy. Moly.

by Maryse on July 27, 2017 · 19 comments

<— HOLY MOLY SURPRISE RELEASE DAY!!! THESE would have been PERFECT for my Friday Finds list, but it’s only Thursday and there’s NO WAY I’m waiting until tomorrow to post ‘em. I mean… what if you need an awesome read tonight???? I can in fact guarantee an awesome read on this list, that I LOVED, and I’m reading and loving ANOTHER one of these.

So yeah. ;) They get their own “Thursday has become the new Tuesday” early-bird (or late bird?) post. ;)

LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!!

Kristin: …if you haven’t read this, GO DO IT! Finally got out of my rut of re-reading all my KA’s…

Melinda: Maryse you are killing me this book “the darkest sunrise” just absolutely love it. I have to go to work. I’m a walking around like a zombie from no sleep. I’m going to be sneaking in the toilet to READ. Your going to get me fired. Love books like this then I’m starting the next one.

Theresa: Darkest Sunrise. Started late so I could not be left with cliffy. Her writing is so great and sooo happy that I am not OCDing over typos and grammar mistakes and mispellings lol. But I think I see what’s coming. The dialogue is just so fresh and great in this book. Gotta love her writing and stories.

Cheryl: Counting the days until The Brightest Sunset releases so I can start this duet!!!

• The Silent: Irin Chronicles Book Five by Elizabeth Hunter <— LIVE!! ELIZABETH HUNTER ALERT!! I won’t read the blurb ’cause this one is part of a series, but I did catch this part: “THE SILENT is a romantic fantasy, and the fifth book in the Irin Chronicles series.”

MichelleS: IRIN CHRONICLES!!! OMG. I love that series. She is such an amazing writer. Elemental Mysteries is still one of my all time favorite vampire series, and Irin Chronicles was fabulous too.

Tessa: MichelleS I’m reading The Secret in the Irin Chronicles and OMG, I love finally knowing what’s going on! I figured the big mystery that has been from book one, but the full story and ramifications? *squeels*

• Beard Up (The Dixie Warden Rejects Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!! LANI LYNN VALE ALERT & OH WOW. This blurb wants to jerk my heart right out of my chest!!!! “…He haunts his former life, lurking in the background, surviving on occasional glimpses of the only thing good that is left in his miserable life. The horror he has inflicted upon her is nothing compared to the terror that waits for her when someone moves in to take her from him. The thing about being stuck in the past is that it is like walking through life backwards. She is always looking back, so she doesn’t see what is happening in front of her. Unfortunately for her, it turns out that the ghosts of the past aren’t nearly as terrifying as the monsters of the future…
  • Naughty, Dirty, Cocky by Whitney G. <— LIVE!! WHITNEY G. ALERT!!THE WHOLE COCKY HOTTIE SERIES BUNDLED!!!!Naughty, Dirty, Cocky is complete the first volume of the New York Times bestselling Steamy Coffee Read Series from Whitney G. Stay after hours with the Naughty Boss, be sure to get checked out by the Dirty Doctor, and make sure you’re prepared to work both inside and outside the bedroom with the Cocky Client…”
  • Illicit (Sin City Outlaws Book 4) by M.N. Forgy <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK DARK READ ALERT!! ”...Raven is my club’s prisoner. I’ve been ordered to break her. It should be easy given my violent history. But being this close to a woman—this woman—for the first time in a long time, is like sharing company with the demon Lilith herself. She’s my perfect toy. Filled with a dark rage...”
  • Big Shot by Kim Karr <— LIVE!! KIM KARR’S LATEST ALERT!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE… Once upon a time he was totally into her… “Moving on wasn’t easy, but I knew I had to let her go. Eventually, I found someone to share my days and nights with, and together we had a daughter. My life was nearly perfect until my world turned upside down. A single father has challenges, and one of those is learning how to calmly deal with your child coming home in tears. I had no idea the day I pounded on my daughter’s classmate’s door, Hannah would be the one standing on the other side.”
  • Mr. Darkness by Hilary Storm <— LIVE!! SHE’S A ROMANCE AUTHOR AND HE COMES INTO HER LIFE… but there’s a complication! “Who knew I’d be this intrigued after a single day with him? It’s supposed to be easy… but there’s just one problem, to him this is work and I’m not sure I can separate business from pleasure because it seems to be one in the same when it involves him.”

Leslie M July 27, 2017 at 6:11 AM

Morning!

So, just HOW heartbreaking is The Darkest Sunrise??

Leslie M July 27, 2017 at 6:18 AM

Oooh, Big Shot looks good aaaaaand I think I will really like The Difference Between Us.

You know why???

NO NASTY BEARD!!! (fingers crossed Killian makes cameo in this one and has shaved)

Lisa Aiello July 27, 2017 at 7:00 AM

Well, my Kindle is straining at the seams, but I managed to shove 4 more in there!! Bring on the Apocalypse cuz I’m stocked up!

Tessa July 27, 2017 at 10:53 AM

Ooooh, a new Irin book? And Mr. Darkness looks good. :)

Ela July 27, 2017 at 10:56 AM

Maryse, maybe this is a new thing? Latest Release Thursday???

R. Renee July 27, 2017 at 10:57 AM

Morning guys!

I’ve noticed a few authors have started releasing on “off days” to separate themselves a bit more.

marina July 27, 2017 at 12:01 PM

Holy Moly is right. This is going to be a decision struggle!!! Just finishing up Behind Her Eyes which is totally intense and need to know how it will end, eeeks. And then a big decision between Brightest Sunset and The Difference Between Us, both of which I’m sure will be AWESOME. So all is truly good. Brightest Sunset it will have to be. How can I wait any longer to read how it will all resolve?!?! But also so looking forward to some good banter in The Difference Between Us.

Lemon July 27, 2017 at 1:46 PM

Thunder and lightning m/m book 6 of the death and destruction by Patricia Logan also went live today. The books are similar to Abigail rouxs cut and run and a e via’s nothing special series.

D.G. July 28, 2017 at 11:36 AM

Started The Difference Between Us!!!! So excited because I FLOVED Killian and his BEARD!!! Can’t wait to visit will him and hot bestie Ezra!!! Will also be starting The Darkest Sunrise afterwards now that the second book is out!

bev July 28, 2017 at 2:17 PM

Hey, Maryse do you make tbr lists still? Or ever revisit to check off read books from your old ones?

Maryse July 28, 2017 at 3:37 PM

bev I haven’t made one in awhile, but I should. But yes I do revisit the old ones… in fact I need to cross out a few more books.:D

Lindsey Summers July 28, 2017 at 5:27 PM

Too Far Gone by Christy Reece was just released as well. It’s book 3 in her Grey Justice series. :)

Grey July 28, 2017 at 7:34 PM

*waves* Happy Friday. What kind of shenanigans are we up to tonight?

Ashley July 28, 2017 at 9:35 PM

I just started Text 2 Lovers, it’s on sale for .99 cents! I don’t know how far I’ll get tonight, but so far it seems fun!

Amy July 29, 2017 at 1:19 PM

I miss a couple of days because of stupid real life, and I go into a panic because I can’t find Friday’s post. Because it was on Thursday.

Talk about almost having a complete freak out. Maryse’s Tuesday and Friday posts have been my normal for over 4 years now!!

Maryse July 29, 2017 at 3:44 PM

I know Amy!! But it felt redundant to post another Friday post, when all of the ones I wanted to highlight came out on Thursday. THAT was a first for me. ;) *sigh*

And I was too busy finishing another book. *snort* Reading always gets the best of me.

Tessa July 30, 2017 at 3:12 PM

Reading is the best excuse ever. :P

Amy July 31, 2017 at 1:54 PM

The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline Cooney is on sale for 1.99 and sounds sooooooo good. :D

Maryse July 31, 2017 at 9:54 PM

Oh YES that one does sound good Amy.