Sherrilyn Kenyon’s “Infinity” is Being Released Tomorrow!

by Maryse on May 24, 2010 · 8 comments

in News, Sherrilyn Kenyon

Yay! I’ve been waiting and waiting, following Sherrilyn’s website, absorbing all the details I can on Nick’s upcoming book (and he is most certainly one of my FAVORITE characters), and future installments. I love how detailed Ms. Kenyon’s character pages are.

Written for the YA market (Nick in his teens!!), this book is sure to stir all of us devoted Dark-Hunter fans.

While we wait for tomorrow (just one more “sleep” until the book is in my hands! LOL!), here are some cool links to tide us over…

To celebrate tomorrow’s launch of ‘Infinity’, the first of Sherrilyn Kenyon’s vampirific young adult series ‘Chronicles of Nick’, St. Martin’s Press is offering the new book trailer (plus a link to download of the song from the trailer)

**Note to Dark-Hunter fans. The Chronicles of Nick *is* Nick’s real and true past.

“At fourteen, Nick Gautier thinks he knows everything about the world around him. Streetwise, tough and savvy, his quick sarcasm is the stuff of legends. . .until the night when his best friends try to kill him.”

The New York Times-bestselling with over 19 million books in print, Sherrilyn Kenyon is renowned the world over as “the reigning queen of the paranormal genre that she pioneered long before the world had heard of Twilight.”

Infinity Trailer:

Download the song:

READ CHAPTER EXCERPTS AND INTERVIEW:

Hurray for us! Two weeks early!

Lily May 24, 2010 at 2:06 PM

UGH I want it NOW! I have it preordered – and it better get to me soon! It’s like I have ants in my pants!

gisele May 25, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Ants in your pants…. now that would get you twitching for a while ; ). Sweetpea (oops… Maryse)… is that another series that I should look into?

Maryse May 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Yes mom – this is one of the best and most popular series out there.

Remember that book that I reviewed (Fantasy Lover) where the girl makes a wish on a book, and the naked guy (a god who has been imprisoned in the book) shows up and caters to her “needs”…and its so cute and good and kinda sad too…

You emailed me saying you wanted to read that one. That is book #1 of this series (and there are like oh I dunno…20 books in the series already) – and they keep getting better.

Yah you want to start this one!

Oh…and way to blow my “cover” with the “Sweetpea” … ;)

gisele May 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Sorry… I’ve been calling you that since you were a baby… can’t change now, my fingers typed it without my knowledge… by the time I noticed it was tooooo late… but next time I’m ready to buy another series, please remind me of this one and send me the link to the reading order so that I can purchase them in the right order. Thanks! luv U!

Lily May 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Maryse it could be worse. My childhood nickname was “Sugar Dumplin” – I loved my Grandpa but he scarred me for life with that one.

Gisele you are right I am so twitchy! I got the email that I am supposed to get it tomorrow! YAY!

Lily May 25, 2010 at 4:17 PM

My fingers typed it without my knowledge! That’s hilarious!

Maryse May 25, 2010 at 4:20 PM

LOL!! She’s a riot! At least it wasn’t my husband’s nickname for me…if he sees these comments I’m sure he’ll pipe up ;)

Grrrrrr!!!!

gisele May 25, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Always a pleasure to interact with 2 great minds!!!