BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! ONE NEW RELEASE & ONE SUPER-SALE TODAY (Saturday). BIKER BOOK FANS!!! (and also Susan Fanetti fans) rejoice!! Fire & Dark (The Night Horde SoCal Book 3) by Susan Fanetti been released! ——->
AND!! Fear Me (Broken Love Book 1) by B.B. Reid is on sale today!!! THIS IS THE ONE I’m GONNA START! I hear he’s a real bully. LIKE REALLY. Eli found this super-sale for us (along with THIS pre-order —> Fear You (Broken Love Book 2)) and Tessa says: “Eli, excuse me while I squee. *squee* I did pre-order Fear You. Gosh, I adored Fear Me enough to read it twice and still love it.”
The Kindles are on BIG sale again today!!
- Kindle Paperwhite, 6″ High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers
- Fire HD 6, 6″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black
- Fire HD 7, 7″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black
- Kindle, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Kane’s Hell by Elizabeth Finn <— SOUNDS ANGSTY & TORMENTED ALERT!! Recent release and HIGHLY recommended by Kimmie!! “Hey Maryse. I finished Kane’s Hell a few days ago and can’t stop thinking about it. That thing was so good. Lots of OMG and WTH moments.” Yep… looks angsty! They were once best friends until something destroyed that. “Helene is smart, driven, and accomplished—her education and achievements a smoke screen hiding the frigid and fragile child wounded long ago. Kane is equally obsessed with his coping mechanisms—fighting … drinking … screwing … compulsively destroying himself one vice at a time.“
- PUCKED by Helena Hunting <— WE CAN’T STOP LAUGHING ALERT! Cheryl and crew (all of ‘em! LOL!) LOVE it! Cheryl says: “…I LOVED Pucked too! I seriously was laughing out loud every few minutes!! The things that came out of Violet’s mouth-hysterical and that epilogue…OMG I was dying..the cape…I’m losing it again…” and Julie agrees: “I read Pucked as Twilight fanfiction and it is great – funny and sexy!”
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven <— SLOW BURN & MAKES AMY’S LEGS BOUNCE ALERT!! Amy is LOVING it. So is everyone else. She says: “Guys, I am about halfway through Bad Romeo and simply LOVING it! It’s going back and forth between the past and present (which I don’t mind when it’s done well like this is), and the anticipatory buildup to what happened before has me all anxious and bouncing my leg. And even the flashbacks for me have that slow burn We’ll see what happens with the last half, but if it continues this way then I *might* just have found me a 5 star! “
- The Hook Up (Game On Book 1) by Kristen Callihan <— SUPER-HIT ALERT! Cheryl is enjoying this one, too! “I’m at about 60% in The Friend Zone and the “shenanigans” are getting good!! I’m loving Gray and Ivy.”
- Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— on SUPER-SALE! Lauren says: “Kiss the Sky was so awesome!” and Andrea agrees: “Kiss the Sky is fantastic, but it is not the first book in the series. The first one is Addicted to You, Ricochet, then Addicted for Now. They are all great, but they should be read in order.”
- Until the End of the World (Until the End of the World, Book 1) by Sarah Lyons Fleming <— AMY IS STILL SAD ALERT! I remember when Amy was freaking out over this series, and guess what… she still is. “Totally random musing here but I read the Until the End of the World series back in January and February, and I am still sad about stuff that happened in the second book even though the series ended well. STILL sad. WTH man?” LOL Amy… snuggle your manatee.
- Surviving The Storm: Surviving Raine & Bastian’s Storm Boxed Set by Shay Savage <— MARYSE LOVES BASTIAN ALERT!! YES YES YES!!!! One of my favorite books in the world, bundled with it’s sequel that I still need to read for a ROCK BOTTOM price!! Elissa found it for us saying: “Maryse! I know a lot of folks here love Shay Savage. Just a heads up she has a boxed set of Surviving Raine and Bastian’s Storm on sale” and OMG it’s a MUST CLICK!! (Here’s my review of Surviving Raine) and Isabelle agrees: “OMG These books! THEY ARE SO SO SO good!!!!!! I couldn’t put them down. A box set for a buck! HOLY CRAP what a steal!“
- CARNAGE #2: The Story Of Me by Lesley Jones <— #1 BROKE MY HEART ALERT!!! Julie insists I must not stop at book #1 (’cause I did). LOL! Saying: “Carnage #1 is is called The Story of Us and Carnage #2 is called The Story of Me. I loved the series – don’t stop at Carnage #1! Carnage #2 is a 5 star although you won’t believe me at the end of the first book. You need to read it Maryse!” (my review of book #1 Carnage)
- Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— DARK READ ALERT!! Jean recommends this DARK read: “Highly recommend Tears For Tess in that genre…. haven’t completed the series, but loved the 1st book!” and Ash agrees! “Want a book where you can totally feel inside her head and fall for the guy?? Tears of Tess. The best I’ve ever read in this genre. Have you reviewed that one?? I could hear Tess laughing at Grace inside my head at times. I still enjoyed this book a lot and loved the fact that there weren’t useless scenes. Everything in it served to either develop characters or move the story forward. Plus, there weren’t tons of endless and unnecessary unrealistic sex scenes…“
- Thicker than Blood by Madeline Sheehan and Claire C. Riley <— One from a recent reader question, and so many guessed and LOVED it! Amy says: “Awesome book.”
- Lights To My Siren (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC, Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LOOKING FOR MORE LIKE KA ALERT!! Kirsty LOVES it! “One of the best series ever. Read them over and over just like KA books” and Lisa agrees! “Totally love that someone else s this series as much as I do. And really enjoyed the new spin off too.“
- Man Candy by Jessica Intro <— BOOK COVER MODEL ALERT!! & ON SUPER-SALE!! “When Ben Harris agreed to fill in as a cover model at an author signing he wasn’t sure what to expect, but women throwing themselves at him, numbers being stuffed in his pocket, and covert attempts at getting into his hotel room definitely wasn’t it. On the other hand, there is the hottie assistant he can’t keep his eyes off…”
- Stripped Bare by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea <— HE’S A STRIPPER ALERT!! “The boy I used to be is long gone, and now I’m the Jack Hammer. Exotic dancer extraordinaire. The teaser and the pleaser. The paid for penis for play. I have to be these things to survive. It’s who I became when I lost her. But now she’s back, and I can’t decide who I want to be more.“
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas <— READ IT IN ONE SITTING ALERT!! Ali LOVES it!! “***AND Maryse, I totally recommend Sarah Maas new book, A Court of Thorns and Roses (a very different take of Beauty and the Beast). She’s mostly a young adult author, but this book is more of New Adult than anything! Read this in one sitting!!!“
And for AUDIOBOOK LOVERS
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! ——> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).