I’m behind in my reading this week (ack!!). I LOVE reading and yet, I’m finding myself doing more running around, then sitting back and relaxing with a good book these days. Soooooo, I’ve decided to double up on my reading, and while I rarely do this, I’m actually currently reading two book this week (and loving them both). Kristen Ashley’s “Wild Man” (which satisfies my infuriating alpha-male needs) and Kresley Cole’s Lothaire (which satisfies my infuriating alpha-vampire needs). Tee hee!! I’ve got it good (who can complain about having to read 2 books at once, just to catch up o her reading, right?)
So in the meantime that I get these finished and reviewed, I thought I’d catch us up on some much needed author news…
- For all of you that have been asking about E.L. James’s “Fifty Shades Freed”, it will be released January 19th, but is not available for pre-order as of yet (at least not on Amazon).
- Kelley Armstrong is having a Friday the 13th book giveaway contest!
- Keri Arthur’s “edits” for Risa#3 (Darkness Devours - release date June 26th 2012) are in her hands as we speak.
- Kristen Ashley will be releasing another book shortly that will be entitled ”Play It Safe”. For all of you addicted to her alpha-males, we are in for some more fun!!
- Larissa Ione just turned in her final revision of “Lethal Rider” (expected release May 22nd 2012). She says, next will be working on Reseph’s book, that she’s hoping to have finished by February.
- Okay this is BIG BOOK RELEASE NEWS that I just found right now (and will be adding to my “book releases” page) – Kresley Cole’s next release will be August 21st 2012 entitled: Shadow’s Claim: The Dacians: Realm of Blood and Mist AND!! Sherrilyn Kenyon’s next Dark Hunter novel “Time Untime” expected to be released August 7th 2012) AND!!! Christine Feehan’s next Ghost/Game Walker novel “Samurai Game” – expected release date July 3rd 2012). There’s more, but I’ll dedicate a separate post to them all.
- Katie MacAlister releases her latest book cover (for ”A Tale of Two Vampires” – expected release May 2012) and it’s ABSOLUTELY goregous! In fact I will make it today’s favorite book cover!
Ok I’m still working on this post, finding more news so more to follow…