Lots of news today!! Some of our new favorites have been newly signed, some have made the Best Sellers Lists (and some have had BOTH!). PLUS! Teasers, release dates of some highly anticipated books, blurbs, cover reveals, and some freebies too!
- Madeline Sheehan’s been teasing us tons with her excerpts from her upcoming “Unbeautifully” (book #2 after the dark & gritty biker contemporary “Undeniable“), so I’m doing a roundup! You can see them here, here, here, and here, and a nice lengthy prologue here!
- J.A. Redmerski has just released a “new adult” contemporary romance novel entitled The Edge of Never. She reminds us that it is bargain priced for today only (release day). And here’s the thing… It wasn’t even on my radar until I received a reader email letting me know. But I loved the cover, loved the price, checked out the synopsis, downloaded & read the sample, and yep… so far, so good. I’m continuing this one as we speak. After my news post, of course
- Beth found us!! —> Come Home to Me (Second Chances Time Travel Romance Series Book 1) by Peggy L. Henderson
- Malissa brought a book to my attention (Teacher/student in college) and it’s a FREEBIE!! YAY US! The Ivy Lessons (Devoted, Book 1) by J.Lerman. She wanted to know how she could find book #2. Good question! The author posted on in our “Discussion forum” and says:
“Where the Ivy Grows should be out early next year – it was planned for immediate release, but we’ve decided to hold back and see how well the Ivy Lessons does.”
- Caroline Hanson’s “Love is Mortal (book #3 in The Valerie Dearborn Series)” has just been released!! Check out the Valerie Dearborn Series Reading Order <— (I loved this one… alpha Vampire and her awesome human male best friend that she’s been crushing on forever, love triangle)
- Lisa Renee Jones just released the blurb for her upcoming “Being Me” (book #2 after If I Were You (Inside Out trilogy)
The sexy second installment in the Inside Out erotic romance trilogy, following If I Were You—in the seductive tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Fascinated by the dark fantasies in the journals she’s discovered, and the two men who have now found a place in her life, Sara McMillan finds herself torn between her new life and her past. Now, more than ever, Sara identifies withthe lost journal writer, Rebecca, and is certain that something sinister has happened.In the arms of the sexy, tormented artist, Chris Merit, Sara seeks answers about Rebecca and ends up discovering things about herself she never knew existed. Chris forces Sara to reconsider who she is and what she truly wants from life, but not before his dark desires threaten to tear them apart. Her boss, Mark Compton, offers her the shelter to understand just what those needs mean to her, and what they might have meant to Rebecca, but can she trust him to lead her to a final conclusion to Rebecca’s story?
- More Lisa Renee Jones news!! We finally have the expected release dates of both upcoming books in the trilogy: Being Me (expected release date June 11th 2013) & Revealing Us (expected release date September 10th 2013)
- Cherrie Lynn’s “Leave Me Breathless” has made it on both the NYT Best Sellers List and USA Today’s Best Seller List (#33)!!! Congratulations Cherrie. Great follow up to my favorite: Rock Me!! She says:
“AND! I just got off the phone with my publisher. We’ve hit #9 on the NEW YORK TIMES digital list! And #18 combined! Talk about being left breathless! ”
- Cora Carmack has awesome news!! Her book (and one of my recent favorites) “LOSING IT” has just been signed by a big publisher!! (Harper Collins)! Congratulations Cora for making the NYT Best Sellers List and for this huge success too! Check out the official news on the author’s blog. There will also be two companion novels (one for Cade and one for Kelsey). —> CADE!!! Oh I ADORED him! My Book Review – Losing It by Cora Carmack
- Olivia Cunning’s “Double Time: Sinners On Tour (The Sinners on Tour)” made it on USA Today’s Best Seller list!
- Oooh and a Seattle Book Signing on December 8th with some of our favorite authors (S.C. Stephens, Kyla Linde, Tarryn Fisher and more!). Ohhh lucky Seattle people!!
- Kristen Ashley’s COVER REVEAL for her upcoming “With Everything I Am” (book #2 after “Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three Series)“) – expected release date - November 23rd 2012
- Samantha Towle revealed her own book #2 cover, title and release date: (21st Dec for Kindle worldwide), for the sequel to “The Mighty Storm“. Check out my Book Review here – a rock star book that I loved!! She says:
“Okay, here it is …. the title and beautiful new cover for the sequel to TMS …. ‘Wethering the Storm’. Huge thanks to Renae Porter for designing the amazing cover for me. I hope you all love it as much as I do! ♥”