Today’s Latest Author & Book News – January 31st 2013 (& freebies, too!)

by Maryse on January 31, 2013 · 12 comments

in News

News! News! News!!! Teasers & tidbits, giveaways, cover reveals (TONS!!) and exciting updates.

“Writing today and this song fits the Rush and Blaire scene I’m working on. Ho Hey The Lumineers”
“Working on Through the Zombie Glass again, but expecting the Darkest Craving line edit (part 2) any minute! Sometimes I wish you guys could see the difference in the drafts I first turn in versus the drafts you actually read. But then again, I’m glad you can’t LOL”
“I am seriously locking myself in a cave to get Pulse out to you all as soon as possible. I am slightly ahead with writing Pulse, so I am hoping… (hoping) to have it out before the Summer.
Now for some freebie finds from our fellow readers:

LucyLou January 31, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Thanks Maryse!! :) These future releases have me so excited I could combust from the anticipation!!! I LOVE the “Reaper’s Property” new cover!! :)

Maryse January 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I know!!! This one is loaded in books from my “anxiously awaiting” list.

LucyLou January 31, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Soooo much FUN to look forward to, Maryse!! :)

Branch January 31, 2013 at 4:02 PM

And J.A. Redmerski announced on Goodreads that there will be a sequel, prequel or a spinoff and that she’s already 30k words into the manuscript!!! Squeeeee :D

LucyLou January 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Awesome news Branch!!! I LOVE “The Edge of Never”!!! Yeepeee!!!

Linda F January 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Thanks Maryse! :o )

I absolutely love the new cover for Reaper’s Property – LOVE IT!!

So many future released I’m waiting for all in one email – I’m excited!

Linda F January 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I’m so excited about all the future releases of the books I’m waiting for I can’t spell, so it seems, lol. Sorry!

Alana January 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM

So Many Books, So Little Time!

Inion N. Mathair January 31, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Hi Maryse: We have been networking with you on facebook for quite some time now and so we wanted to check out your blog. Inion thought we had already followed your blog, (she said she subscribed) but for some reason or another, it didn’t take. So we’re trying this again. Hopefully it will work. We love your obvious passion for books and look forward to receiving your posts via e-mail. Thx

LucyLou February 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Woke up this morning with “Skin” by Kylie Scott downloaded on my Kindle. ***YAY*** So excited!!!

stella February 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Hello,

When i try to download the free books today from Ella Fox it showing that it isn’t free. Which site is it free please.

Thanks
stella

Maryse February 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

The post that you are referring to was posted yesterday as only free for 1 day (yesterday). I hope that helps! :)