Today’s Latest Author & Book News – March 14th 2013

by Maryse on March 14, 2013 · 10 comments

in News

I couldn’t help but make a news post when I woke up this morning and saw my Facebook feed. WOW!!! Everyone has good news today, and with all of this great energy circulating, I just had to share the love. Pretty much… CONGRATULATIONS to everyone here, ’cause y’all have great stuff happening which, in turn,  will make us reading-addicts VERY happy! Super-bargain ebook deals, too!

• Jodi Ellen Malpas (author of the series “This Man“) has some awesome breaking news!!

“… Just over four days ago, Grand Central Publishing offered me a Worldwide English publishing deal. How’s that for crazy mad?

It has killed me to brush off all of your questions about This Man Confessed, the Nook and print versions of the This Man Trilogy, but now I can finally share my news with you. This journey just keeps getting crazier, and I would love it if you all stick around to continue it with me.”

• Monica Murphy (author of One Week Girlfriend) has a new series that will be released with Avon. Sounds like it’ll be sexy! See details here.
  • Kele Moon (author of the super-steamy alternative romance “Beyond Eden“) updates us on her current writing progress. Wow. What these authors do to themselves when they’re on a roll! (check out my review)

I finished my M/M/F story The Queen’s Consorts. 92 K . . . It’s one of my longer ones. . . I’m gonna go sleep for a week! You have NO IDEA! I am so tired. . . Been staying up 24-48 hours at a time to write and then taking little 2-3 hour naps. I feel like I just ran 3 marathons in a row. . . .

angie March 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Beauty From Pain has got me spinning in a never ending drunk love circle. Jack Henry, Aye papi!

Maryse March 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM

drunk love circles are the best!!! Thank you for letting me know… I’m ready for another one of those!

Tricia March 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Thank you Maryse for all your hard work keeping us informed about these awesome books! I check your site everyday to feed my hunger for reading.

Ashley March 14, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Kristen Ashley, Kit Rocha, Samantha Young, and Tammara Weber each have a book nominated in the March DABWAHA tournament (64 romance books, only one winner) created by SmartBitchesTrashyBooks and DearAuthor. All you have to do is sign up at and fill out your bracket on Sunday(ish). The grand prize for best bracket is an IPAD. All the authors get in on it by offering mini-prizes, vote bribes (sneak peeks and such).
Some authors are also lowering the price of their books in support of the tournament (I think Kit Rocha lowered it to .99 because of the tournament but I could be wrong).

Rebecca March 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM

This week rocks with all this new info and YOU ROCK even more for keeping up with all of this for us.

Maryse March 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

My pleasure!! It’s how I stay organized. I love lists. ;)

Teresa March 14, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I read Beauty From Pain last week – it had me spinning too :)

Lisa March 14, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Wow somebody’s been a busy lil bee ,Maryse……you’ve really been doing your homework. Thanks for always keeping us plugged in. Big hug…… And thanks to Ashley for that lil tid bit of info too…..totally gonna check that out right now.

Kristine March 16, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Just finished The Perfect Game. Loved it! Thanks for the recommendation. I thought it was pretty was awesome you and your website were mentioned at the end of the book ;)

Michelle M March 20, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Just finished Beyond Control. Loved Beyond Shame, but I think I might have loved Beyond Control even more! We continue to develop the Sector Four world, get to know some of the other characters more…oh, and yaaaaa, lots of super hot sex! The story lines in the two books have been exciting and gritty and these characters draw you in with their real-life emotions and surprising depth. It’s emotionally raw sometimes. And did I mention the super hot sex? Loved Jasper and Noelle. Really loved Dallas and Lex! Can’t wait for Beyond Pain. :-)