I woke up to a Monday full of GREAT news from our favorite authors. A few books that I’ve been excited about reading, are finally being released… like, any day now! Eeeep and YAY! Plus, a BIG HUGE contract for another one of our favorite authors, with a sequel to one of our favorite books! Here’s a hint… that book cover to the left. Oh! And some new releases are out right now, (check out the super-dark one that was just released…)
- Don’t Let Go (Dark Erotica) by Skye Warren <— OMG look at that crazy awesome dark and scary cover. I’ve been waiting for it, and it has JUST gone live on Amazon. Yep, you guessed it. I’m giving it a go! I love this author (and her dark stories that are definitely not for the faint hearted…) Eeeeeeeep *scaredy cat happy dance* (here are a couple of my reviews of her past super-dark books – Hear Me & Wanderlust). Many of you have been asking if this is a standalone and the author just messaged me back confirming it is, saying:
“It’s the fourth and final book in the Dark Erotica series, but it can totally be read alone. All you need to know is that Carlos is a bad guy, but that is well established at the beginning anyway. He was a villain in a couple previous books, so he’s very bad ”
- Working It: A Love by Design Novel by Kendall Ryan —-> The blurb says that she works for the fashion industry and has an illicit affair with one of the male models… Er, well not the author, but the heroine. Tee hee!
- Replace Me (Book 2 Kin Series) by Jennifer Foor has just went live!
- Infinite Possibilities (Contemporary New Adult) (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen) by Lisa Renee Jones just went LIVE on Amazon (this is book #2 after killer cliffhanger book #1 –> Escaping Reality)!!!
- Alice Clayton has just signed on to another FOUR book deal with Simon & Schuster’s “Gallery Books”. Three books and a novella, and it’ll start with Rusty Nailed - release date June 24th 2014 (and is the sequel to her HUGE hit, “Wallbanger” <— my review) She tweeted:
“Simon and Caroline are back! Next June, they’re coming…again. Rusty Nailed, a sequel to Wallbanger!”
- J.A. Redmerski posts “The Edge of Never” —> bonus chapter (she warns – DO NOT READ this if you haven’t yet read). In case there are any of you that haven’t read my review yet <— here it is (and there are no spoilers in it). She says:
“…this bonus material is not entirely *new* material. It is simply Andrew’s POV from a crucial scene in THE EDGE OF NEVER.”
- S.L. Jenning’s UPDATE: Nikolai: A Dark Light Novella (Dark Light #2.5) is LIVE on Amazon!! Has just hit “publish” for her upcoming “Nikolai” novella and it *should* be releasing today on Amazon! We’re on pins and needles waiting for it. For those of you that have not read book #1 & #2 in this awesomely sexy and angsty paranormal series, here is the The Dark Light Series Reading Order PLUS my review of #1 (Dark Light) and #2 (The Dark Prince). The author says:
“Nikolai is not like Dark Light or The Dark Prince. Why? Because Niko is not like Dorian. Dorian is refined, sophisticated, quiet and smoldering. Niko is…well, you’ll need to read and find out! But I will tell you that he is IN YOUR FACE with a few things. Things that may make you cringe or squirm or tingle. Either way, I absolutely LOVED writing this book, and I hope you all enjoy it!”
- The Goodreads CHOICE Awards 2013 are up!! Go vote. It’s gonna be hard, i’m telling’ ya. Too many of our favs in the same category!
- Samantha Towle (author of hit rock star book The Mighty Storm) has been teasing us with her upcoming new release entitled “Trouble” (release date will be November 20th 2013 – no pre-order link as of yet…). It is not a part of her “Storm” series) but it sounds SO good! Here’s the blurb (and cover):
Mia Monroe is running. Running from a person she doesn’t ever want to find her. Running from a past she doesn’t ever want anyone to know. Desperate to find a future, that yesterday, she could only dream of having.
Jordan Matthews likes easy. Easy women. Easy life. Then he meets Mia. She’s damaged, troubled and has more baggage than any person can carry. But the more Jordan gets to know Mia-for the first time in his life-he finds himself wanting to try hard for something… for someone… for her. And then life isn’t so easy anymore.
Jordan is everything Mia shouldn’t want. A whole bunch of dirty hotness, tattooed, cocky bad boy, who made his money at poker tables and picked his women up in bars. Yet, Mia finds herself falling for him. Then the past Mia was running from, quickly starts to catch up with her. Because that’s the problem with running… you have to stop sometime.
And when you stop, you get caught.
- Samantha Towle has also released some great teasers on her Facebook page, so I’ve gathered the teasers here for you! Paint Party teaser, Mia’s POV teaser, & the darkest teaser yet… I also love how she let’s us into the “inspiration” for the book… and I knew it just by that title. YAY!! She said:
“Working on edits for Trouble, while listening to and watching, the original inspiration for the book ♥” <—sidenote: while linking to the Taylor Swift video.
- Bonnie Dee’s cover reveal and blurb for “New Year” which is her upcoming sequel to “New Life” (an adult contemporary romance that explores an unconventional one. I loved it! Here’s my review). I can’t wait for the sequel, and we may not have to wait long? Because she mentioned this her Facebook page: “Here’s the blurb for New Year, the New Life sequel available (next week?)”
- Dannika Dark answers potential sequel news saying:
“I have received questions on whether or not I’ll write more about GEMINIS. I did write a stand-alone on a Gemini (Unpublished). This is why I’m excited to begin working on new projects. The Mageri world of Breed is my playground, whether it’s an urban fantasy series or paranormal romance.Logan is not the only sexypants in town”
- Liliana Hart updates us on her upcoming Mackenzie Series book releases (LOTS to come my friends)! She says:
Shane is definitely going to get his own book. I wouldn’t do that to you guys <g>. His story is actually going to start in the next MacKenzie Security book, even though it’s not his book per se. (see the rest of her post along with her release schedule here)