Sooo much good news today!! And I MEAN GOOD! Indie authors getting signed, authors teasing us about their book releases, books on SUPER sale, this was a FUN list to compile! Oh!! What am I reading next? Hrmmm… I wonder…. Tee hee!!
<————- THAT!!!!!!! Come on tomorrow!!! Why is it taking soooooo long…. *groooaannnn* Maybe I should just go to sleep right now? Right? That’s a good plan. 6:43pm sounds about right. Wake up at 3am… start reading. Hrmmmm.. I wonder how sleepless-zombie-like i’ll be.
- M. Leighton who was just signed for her “The Wild Ones” series. She announced it on her blog! (this is also the same author who wrote “Down to You” that I enjoyed very much! (check out my review):
“… the announcement has been made by Berkley that we’ve reached an agreement for a three book deal to publish The Wild Ones as a series.”
- Rebecca Donovan, author of The Breathing Series also just got signed! Penguin publishing (Puffin books) has picked up her series, and she will soon be announcing the release date of book #3 (Out of Breath). Check out my book reviews of book #1 Reason to Breathe & #2 Barely Breathing
- Bella Andre just got signed for her very popular The Sullivans series (I found this great news on Publishers Weekly)!!!
“Self-published bestseller Bella Andre has closed a seven-figure deal with Valerie Gray, at Harlequin’s Mira imprint, for her eight-book Sullivan series.”
- Laura Kaye just got signed for a FOUR book series by Avon publishing. I believe it will be for this series: Her Forbidden Hero Wooohooo!! Here is a quote about the news (also from Publishers Weekly!):
“Avon Romances Laura Kaye: In another big romance acquisition, Amanda Bergeron at Avon Romance acquired a four-book series by Laura Kaye, pre-empting world rights for six figures. … the series will follow a group of former military men who are, the publisher said, “all willing to do anything necessary to protect their women and the comrades they fought with.”
- Sylvia Day TEASES US!!!! And I love it! She says: “Down to hours now… ” *squeeeeeeeeeee!!!* Because it reminds me that I KNOW what I will be reading tomorrow. Yes. I. Do. —> Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel. That’s right. Gideon. Tomorrow. My pink & sparkly reading room. *giggle*
- Jamie McGuire announced on her Facebook page <—-(KEY WORD RIGHT THERE) that we *might* get the Walking Disaster prologue early… if:
If we can get my FB page to 13,000 Likes by Thursday, ATRIA will release WALKING DISASTER’s prologue. Not just a teaser, folks! The entire prologue! By the last word, you will know this is not simply a repeat of BD. WD is packed full of new material! So share this status! Tell your friends! Tweet! Ready, set, go!
- Fifty Shades of Grey fans? Ian Somerhalder fans? Check out what he says in regards to the rumors… hehe. Interesting is his “key word”…
- Abbi Glines (author of a few very popular series such as her Sea Breeze series, The Vincent Boys series, and her Existence series is giving away a Kindle!! Check out her blogpost for details.
- Another Abbi Glines tidbit!!! Fans of the Sea Breeze series can look forward to yet another installment! “Just For Now” book #4, will be released October 23rd 2012 (Thanks Madison!). She says:
“This will be Preston Drake’s story. You meet Preston in Breathe as Marcus Hardy’s best friend. He is also in Because of Low and While It Lasts.”
- Karina Halle, author of my favorite Experiment in Terror series is also hosting a contest!! A swag pack of signed books, and EIT t-shirts and great memorabilia! Oh YES!!! AND… I LOVE DEX. <— Yep, I said it. LOVE not just “heart”! LOL!!!!! P.S. Book #1 in the series (Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1) is still FREE!!
“In regards to the fantastic awesome EIT Swag Pack Giveaway with hoodies and shirts and books etc, just wanted to make sure when you’re leaving a comment on the blog (which is moderated due to spam, so your comment won’t show up until I approve it) that you are ALSO entering on the rafflecopter widget. You need to select that you’ve left a comment (1 point) and leave your email address – I use Rafflecopter to do the draw, so if you just leave a comment, you’ll miss out! I’m just mentioning this because I only saw a few “entries” but many comments and the number should be equal! You need to do both. THANKS!”
- OMG!!! One of our fellow readers (thank you Jodi!!!) just pointed this out to me. AN ADULT LUX BOOK!!!??? By Jennifer Armentrout!!!!!!!!? *thud* What is Lux? Why, it’s one of my absolute favorite paranormal YA series, that REALLY doesn’t read like a YA for some reason (even if it’s tame….) I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!
“Obsession is more mature, definitely targeted toward the older crowd. It’s an adult romance, so you know what that means. Obsession will change what you think you know about the Luxens and Arums. There will be some crossover with certain characters from the Lux Series.Obsession takes place in-between Opal and the 4th Lux novel, which is called Origin.”
- Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet: Book 1) by CJ Roberts is only 0.99 cents!! (I loved this one and it’s sequel but it IS a “darker read”. Check out my review to get an idea )
- Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain Series) by Kristen Ashley is only 1.99 (y’all KNOW I love Kristen!!!) She writes my kind of alpha males. Now, this is book #3 in the Colorado Mountain series, but can be read perfectly well as a standalone. But I’d recommend devouring them all. I LOVE this series! You know… Looking at those serene book covers, and the whole “Colorado Mountain” series sounds… calm. Wholesome. Heh. Don’t be fooled. These are HOT and very bad-boy. VERY.
- Collision Course by S.C. Stephens. $1.99!!! I hear this one really tugs at your heart, and there was talk of crying… right off the bat! S.C. Stephens is the author of that sexy & SUPER-angsty rock-star “Thoughtless” series, and while this book is a whole different ballgame, I have a feeling I’ll love it too.
- Take This Regret by A.L. Jackson —> $1.99!!! I just bought this one!!! She writes good angst, too, and this book has been recommended to me a ton! I read her other book “Pulled” (and it kept me on the edge of my seat with fear for the heroine).
- Intuition (The Premonition Series) by Amy Bartol – I haven’t read this one yet, but it is another that has been frequently recommended!