Okay time for me to get in my reading chair and read my night away. YAY ME!! *sigh* I have no clue what to start next, considering how much I loved All Of You… kind of hard to beat but I think I have a plethora of great looking reads on my TBR list. My problem is, I don’t know if I’m in the mood for another sweet/sexy new adult read (since I’m missing Bennet so much) or if I’m in the mood to go a bit more hardcore again with a full-on D/s, or maybe that D/s teacher-student new release from yesterday’s “latest releases” post. Ah well, I’ll give ‘em all a go, and see which one grabs me the most.
In the meantime, lots of awesome author & book news, so I thought I’d share what I learned today. Oh!!! And a few great-looking bargains, too! (scroll below)
- Colleen Hoover posted a teaser from her upcoming novella “Finding Cinderella” (a standalone, but spins off of her Hopeless series, with “Daniel”).
- Cora Carmack posted a “Finding It” excerpt, here. She says:
“The FINDING IT excerpt has been extended! You can now read over 50 pages! That should tide you guys over until October 15th! But just in case it doesn’t, we’ll extend it again next Tuesday!”
- Abbi Glines posts a mini FAQ on her Facebook page:
Y’all have questions… so here are some answers
- YES Tripp is getting two books next year. I didn’t add Bethy’s POV for fun. There was a reason.
- Woods and Della will be in other books just like Rush and Blaire still show up. I can’t wrap their story up yet because it isn’t over. After I’ve written all the characters of Rosemary a book that I intend to write and it is complete I will give you all a novella wrapping everything up tight. I promise. But right now… the story continues with more couples.
- Grant and Harlow will be getting their first book in February. I’ve already written it. So that is coming. I promise.
- Thanks for reading Simple Perfection! Y’all have made its release day amazing.
- Abbi Glines is renaming the series from “Too Far” to “The Rosemary Beach Series” and the next book in the series – Take a Chance - is already up for pre-order (Grant and Harlow’s book). Release date February 3rd 2014!
- Jamie McGuire posted a link to a HUGE excerpt (the prologue and first chapter!!) for her upcoming zombie-romance book “Red Hill” (releasing on October 1st 2013!!). And you can read another excerpt on Autumn’s page!
- Shay Savage posts a teaser from her upcoming book #3 entitled “Otherwise Unharmed” in her Evan Arden Series!! (she’s hoping for a December 2013 release).
- Amber Lynn Natusch updates us on her writing progress: I’m currently chipping away at Unborn so that I can meet my December deadline. It’s not pretty, but I have to start somewhere, right? Besides…that’s what editing is for.
- M. Leighton just posted a cover reveal for her upcoming novella “Wild Child” (a “Wild Ones” novella) from her Wild Ones series - expected release October 22nd 2013
- Lisa Renee Jones has a message for us about her upcoming “Inside Out” TV series (including a message from Suzanne Todd about the TV show)!
“Did you know the Inside Out Series is being developed for TV? Producer Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland, Must Love Cats and Dogs, Austin Powers and more) is giving you the chance to be connected direct to her for inside info, casting chats and more. Just email below and SAY I WANT TO BE AN INSIDER! firstname.lastname@example.org“
- Kresley Cole announces:
“Entertainment Weekly is revealing the book trailer for Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles)! [best viewed full screen] This baby’s got action, and steam, and stunts, and a little gore (just like the book), which means I couldn’t be more excited!”
- Beth Michele‘s latest book just went live on Amazon: Lovely (Kandace says: “Lovely by Beth Michele just went live. This is the same author who wrote Love Love. Link below. I think I’m going to start this one tonight. … I really liked Love Love. I’m hoping I like this one just as much.”
- Kim Jones posted a series update for her biker/mc books (book #2 in her series Saving Dallas Making the Cut just released yesterday):
“So, people have been inquiring if the third book in the series will be about Luke and Dallas, and if it will be the last. Forever is about Luke and Dallas, and unfortunately, it will be the last book in the series. Although, I am considering writing a book about the history of Red and Regg.”
Latest Bargains! (and a couple of Doms for us!!)
- Waking Kiss (BDSM Ballet) by Annabel Joseph <—(thanks Lori!!!) – Michele says “I love Annabel Joseph’s books that I have read.” and Cece says: “This one was really mild for her and had a great story!” (sidenote: I loved one of this author’s other D/s books (and it was ROUGH ’cause he was such a jerk!! – here is my book review of that book: Book Review – Comfort Object)
- Unexpected Angel (Isthmus Alliance) by Sloan Johnson <— (thanks Nancy!! YAY!! Another D/s book!) – Mackenze recommends it! “I loved this one!”
- Love Love by Beth Michele <— bargain priced and is the one Kandace was referring to, above!
- Broken by Rachel Hanna <— super-bargain priced for a just a few more days… looks sad and sweet: “When twenty-four year old Bella Clay experiences yet another major loss in her life, she is forced to come home and become a young, single mother to her seven year old nephew.“
- Connected: The Connections Series, #1 by Kim Karr (hey she was at Book Bash!!) is on SUPER sale right now (thanks Stephanie). Book #2 (Torn: The Connections Series, #2) will be out October 1st. (here is my review of “Connected” – book #1)
- Break Me (Shattered) by Jo-Anne Walker <— Stephanie found us this super-deal today, too. Full length book and from the synopsis, it sounds intense and kind of eep-scary! “ Her new routine is destroyed when she meets a mysterious stranger who won’t take no for an answer. Sebastian intrigues her, but his eyes hold secrets she would rather avoid. … He has to have her. Control her. Possess her.”