Today’s Latest Paranormal & Romance Book Releases – July 31st 2012

by Maryse on July 31, 2012 · 9 comments

in Latest Book Releases, News

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! —-> The Ripple Effect by J.A. Saare is NOW available on Amazon!! So many of you have been waiting for this day to come. I AM reading this series (Rhiannon’s Law Series Reading Order) this weekend. YAY ME!!!!!

Great Big release day today!! A few in here that automatically make my TBR list (such as The Lady Is a Vamp: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands), and a couple of others I’ve been hearing good things about. For instance. H.P. Mallory’s series (right there to the right) is highly acclaimed as super funny and super steamy!! Gunmetal Magic: A Novel in the World of Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews (The Kate Daniel series is so often recommended) and The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Mollie Harper (I just love this author!)

ALSO highly anticipated by many is The Winemaker’s Dinner: Appetizers by Dr. Ivan Rusilko and Everly Drummond. It’s been causing quite a stir on Facebook and at the recent RT Convention, as this one features a “real life” hero. While it *is* fiction, Dr. Ivan (former Mr. World, a Miami doctor, a model etc…etc… ;) hehe) is the featured character in this book, and he helped co-write it! Some of it’s real, and some fiction, and I think the fun is in the “guessing”!

So many to choose from! I’d love to hear which one’s made your list!!

Contemporary (and other romance – mystery, cowboy etc…)

Historical Romance

Lise July 31, 2012 at 9:41 AM

The Ripple Effect by J.A. Saare book 3 in the Rhiannon’s Law series is out today. I am in love with this series. I like it as much as Downside and Fever…. so excited to read it, I could not wait for Amazon.

Maryse July 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Thanks Lise! I can’t WAIT to start this series. In fact, I have only been waiting for this book. These three will be my weekend read.

I’m gonna link it up as soon as it appears on Amazon. I’ve been waiting for it…

Hurry Amazon, huuuurrrrurry!!!!

Leslie July 31, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Yes the Ripple Effect is out but I’m waiting for Amazon to get it out…I’m DYING here!!!!

Lise July 31, 2012 at 3:42 PM

The Ripple Effect will blow your mind and your heart. I am 70% in and I have to step away… I am afraid to finish it. Can’t wait to get in the spoiler forum for this one *bites hangnails*…

Maryse July 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Do you want to set it up, Lise? Or do you want me to do it? We can do one for each book, or one for the series (however you guys want it).

Lise July 31, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I guess one for the series will work. Can you set it up, if you get a chance. I can’t wait for you to start the series. My heart is racing and I need to get out of the house. I love the way J.A. Saare writes… so emotional and maddening.

Maryse July 31, 2012 at 3:53 PM

She’s going to rock my world, isn’t she? *squee* I’m getting twitchy for my reading time!!!

Maryse July 31, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Done!! Here it is: Rhiannon’s Law SPOILER forum so you can all discuss it to your heart’s content. :)

Lauren August 1, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Just started the H.P Mallory (Jolie Wilkins) series, first book is free on amazon :)