It’s coming soon! Season 2 of True Blood, to entertain and titillate us with more hunky vampires. In the meantime, perhaps these articles can help you through the wait
- Hilarious picture of the an ad for True Blood season two and details about the viral campaign as found on ARGNet (very clever!)
- More fake ads for Vampires (to help promote the upcoming season of True Blood) as found on Creativity.
- Quick interview with Anna Paquin about her role as “Sookie” found on BuddyTV
- The NY Times presents an EXCELLENT article/interview with Charlaine Harris (author of the hugely successful book series, The Southern Vampire Mysteries that True Blood is based on). The article discusses her status as No.1 on the NY Times Best Seller list for her book “Dead and Gone” (which was highly anticipated – by ME! haha), how much she sold her first book in the series for, and how much more her new contract is worth. We get a glimpse into her personal life and writing styles, and learn that due to her successes, she is finally able to rest and enjoy her life more. Yay Charlaine!! A happy author is a creative author!
- The Cinema Post has a gallery of latest Character Art Posters (quite nice).
- The Trades has an interview with William Sanderson (who plays Sheriff Bud Dearborne). He discusses his character, his opinions one what others think of “Southerners”, and all of the different places they film, to create the show (Fangtasia is actually filmed in L.A. and Longbeach) – hrmph – who knew?
- Another great interview with William Sanderson on IGN.com (lots of comments about the show and characters/actors)
- Recent miscellaneous photos of the cast members of True Blood (at NY Post)
- Buddy TV has an EXCELLENT ”behind the scenes” clip including quick interviews with the cast and scenes from the upcoming season. Can I just say…OH YES to Eric (tee-hee!). I miss the hair, but the sex appeal is still ALL there. How will I be able to stand only one weekly dose…