Upcoming Paranormal Book Releases January – April 2010:

by Maryse on January 1, 2010 · 13 comments

in News

THIS LIST IS OLD — CLICK HERE for the upcoming book releases that go to December 2010 —->

Maryse’s LATEST list of Upcoming Paranormal Book Releases (2010)

(or always look on the right hand side menu bar for THIS button):

Book Releases 2010 Book Releases

hr-smaller

Here is the latest list for the next quarter (and then some…I couldn’t stop, the list actually goes to September ;) ). Looks like I have a great reading year ahead of me!

JANUARY 2010

FEBRUARY 2010

MARCH 2010

APRIL 2010

More upcoming books to look forward to (just can’t pass up posting these too)!

MAY 2010

JUNE 2010

JULY 2010

AUGUST 2010

SEPTEMBER 2010

• Nocturnal by Jacquelyn Frank, Kate Douglas, Jess Haines, and Clare Willis – release date: September 7th, 2010

Christy February 20, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Hey, I love your site, but I feel I must point out that you are missing Gena Showalter on your list. She is one of my favortie authors. Much love and thanks for the future release lists They are awesome!

OutnumberedMama February 21, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Thanks so much for the list! You really got a lot of them in there! Love you site!

Maryse February 21, 2010 at 2:45 PM

@Christy – You’re right, I do not have enough about Gena Showalter on here, but it looks like I’m headed right into her series soon. I’m almost done the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole and I understand that at some point it sort of merges with Gena’s “Lords of the Underworld” series.

Of course, In intend to review every one :)

Maryse February 21, 2010 at 2:48 PM

@OutnumberedMama – My pleasure!! I’m an obsessive list maker so this list is as much for me, as for my visitors (it helps me keep up too). But looking at the list right now, there are just so MANY that I want. LOL! What am I going to do?

Christy February 23, 2010 at 7:39 PM

I have read both series already and I don’t see where they merge but inform me if I missed something it’s been a while.
Oh and I’ve read out my favorite authors. Who is yours? I seriously need someone new.

Maryse February 23, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Hi Christy! Okay I found it! So at the end of “Kiss of a Demon King”, Nix says:

“Auntie Nixie’s taking a TO. I’m heading to Budapest, to investigate this band of immortal warriors,” she explained. “They’re called the Lords of the Underworld. If that doesn’t make you want to mate…” She growled and clawed at the air. “Anyway, they’re supposed to be excessively hawt.”

and then, considering the next book “A Deep Kiss of Winter” (which I’ve just started reading now, so I’m not 100% certain on this) seems to be a two part installment (the 2nd part written by Gena Showalter), it would appear that they are merging somewhat.

So what do you think? Possible, or am I way off? LOL!!

Maryse February 23, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Oh yes…and have you read Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress series, and then the first in her spin-off?) SO GOOD!!

But my current favorite (that kept me from sleeping cause I couldn’t put the books down), was the Fever series from Karen Marie Moning.

If you haven’t read those yet, you must!

Christy February 24, 2010 at 10:02 AM

You are so right! I am rereading IAD and I’m on Dark Needs at Nights Edge. I think it would be truly unique if they did merge. I think Nix has been mentioned in the lords of the underworld too. I have to look it up. I just finished Jeaniene Frost and I LOVE the Fever Series. Be prepared for the worst cliffhager ever!…and you have to check out the t-shirts on her site they are awesome! Did you read The Highlanders first? Have you read any from LA Banks or Lori Handeland and what do you think?

Maryse February 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM

I haven’t read the Highlanders but I hear Christian is from there. I’m planning on picking up that series – everyone seems to love it. I haven’t read anything from LA Banks yet (but have been collecting her series), so I intend to sometime this year. As for Lori Handeland I just visited her website – her stuff looks right up my alley.

I’m assuming you’ve read Lara Adrian’s Midnight Breed series? I LOVED it. Similar in style to the BDB…

Christy February 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM

oooh… the Highlanders are some of my favorite books and I got a kick out of Christian’s relatives. They are some of the highlanders. I haven’t read Lara Adrian yet but I have been hearing about her lately I think she’s going to be next. oh and BDB? as in JR Ward? cause she my #1 favorite!!

Maryse March 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Yup BDB as in JR Ward. If she’s your favorite, then you’re sure to enjoy Lara’s series.

You know, I have yet to read any highlander books at all..shameful really ;) – I need to get on it.

Cat September 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Are you going to update this, I love this blog and use it to check for the upcoming releases all the time. Just wondering ;) Cat

Maryse September 8, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Hey Cat!

Yup already done. I always have the latest upcoming books updated on the right hand side of my menu (2010 Book Releases). It goes all the way to December and probably past that. Just always use that button for the new stuff. You’re probably looking at an old post.

Here is the most recent by direct link: http://tinyurl.com/upcomingbookreleases