Kindle — small, light, and fast
- Less than 6 ounces – lighter than a paperback, fits in your pocket
- New darker, hand-tuned fonts for easier reading
- Reads like paper with no glare, even in bright sunlight
- Download books in 60 seconds with built-in Wi-Fi
- Holds over 1,000 books – take your library wherever you go
It’s so cute and tiny!! Well more like… book sized.
ALSO: I will be donating this time to USO (and I’ve linked it up, so you can too, if you’d like! Donating can help the USO send more services and comfort to our troops and their families. USO is committed to sharing a touch of home with our troops wherever they serve — from free phone cards to care packages full of much needed items, entertainment tours to just a simple hug). They also have a wish list.
How to enter for a chance to win it? Just leave a comment below and tonight (Saturday December 15th, 2012) by 11pm EST, I will randomly select one winner.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond with a mailing address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. Sorry for my international readers, this is a open to U.S. residents only (but you’re welcome to comment and join in any time!!).