Oh I remember this blurb over the last few weeks. Definitely something I posted about and even highlighted… Hmmm… I shall check my backposts, but if anyone has any idea of which one she’s looking for, please let us know!
Hey Maryse! I need help again with a book. It’s about a girl that was kidnapped when she was younger and maybe escaped with someone’s help? Years later she meets a boy again and starts dating him?
I know in the blurb it says something to the effect that it was his father that kidnapped her. I know I read about it on your blog at some point and waited to buy it because there was a cliffhanger. Help!
Jackie: Sounds like Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy
Here are a few “bad father” books that I’ve found in past posts, but I still think I “know” the one she’s referring to… I just can’t remember the title:
- Jagger: A Caldwell Brothers Novel by MJ Fields <— Fighter here’s girl being abused by her father and rescues her…
- Untamed (A Bad Boy Secret Baby Romance) by Emilia Kincade <—”My father wanted to take my baby away, raise it as his own. So I had to run!”
- The Drowning Game: A Novel by LS Hawker <— “Petty Moshen spent eighteen years of her life as a prisoner in her own home…”
- The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon <— A few bad fathers in this one, and definitely some kidnappy ones too. (here is my review)
- The Obsession by Nora Roberts <— “Naomi revealed the horrible extent of her father’s crimes and made him infamous. No matter how close she gets to happiness, she can’t outrun the sins of Thomas David Bowes.”