Nikki is looking for help with a book title. She gave me a bit of the synopsis and wants to know if anyone knows what book she’s talking about. Unfortunately, I don’t know which one this is, but it does sound interesting!
I remember reading a preview for an upcoming book, in the back of another book I was reading and I don’t remember either book. All I can remember is that it was told from the perspective of the character who was waking up from some kind of accident and she (pretty sure it was a girl) didn’t know who the people were and she was convinced that they had the wrong person. And that is all I can remember. Any ideas??? Thanks for any help you can give!!
Thank you so much for the help!! It has been driving me crazy trying to find that book. I tried finding it in the back of every book that I’ve read in the past couple months and I couldn’t find a thing!! It is definitely WIDE AWAKE by Shelly Crane! Now I just have to wait for it to come out!!
Here were the other suggestions from the commenters below and a few on Facebook (and they all sound right!)
- Second Rate Chances by Holly Stephens (thanks Jessica on FB!)
- WIDE AWAKE by Shelly Crane
- Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton
- Blank Slate by Heather Justesen
- After You’d Gone by Maggie O’Farrell (thanks Elizabeth on FB!!)
- Remember Me? by Sophia Kinsella (thanks for this one too, Elizabeth!!)
- Mirror Image by Sandra Brown
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen