As a Chancellor, a vampire-human hybrid, Ambrose O’Brien is used to handling tough negotiations between the human and vampire clans of New Eire—except when the challenging and sexy vampire heiress Miranda Connor is involved. Though Ambrose longs to find out if she’s as fiesty in the bedroom as she is at the bargaining table, it’s unthinkable that an upper-class vampire would ever take a half-breed like him as a lover….
But when Miranda’s family is attacked, Ambrose is the only person she can trust. And with an unknown enemy uniting them, the real danger may be their explosive passion….
For those unfamiliar with the Nocturne Bites, they are e-short stories…
- The Vampire’s Desire (Ambrose O’Brien’s story) (e-short story)
- Vampire Vendetta (Harlequin Nocturne) (Seamus Fitzhugh’s story)
- A Vampire’s Vindication (Griff Tyler’s story) (e-short story)
- A Vampire’s Salvation (Cord Kilpatrick’s story) (expected release date March 1st 2011)
- Conlan Shea’s story (Title and release date TBA)