My friend Sandra keeps mentioning these novellas. She’s brought them up a few times on our Facebook page and then sent me a couple of messages directly. I think she’s serious! So you can bet I’m curious after hearing about it for what? The 3rd or 4th time now? hehe. She and I have very similar book tastes, so I’m going to trust her the next time I need a “short” awesome read, that these will do it for me.
Sandra: I have a book for you…its very short and ends on a cliff hanger.
Maryse: Ok… what is it?!
Sandra: Check out CD Reiss…..have you read her two short novellas?
Maryse: Hrmm… nope.
and then, another time… when she sent me over a rock star book link…
Maryse: Thanks Sandra!!!
Sandra: You’re welcome and check out those CD Reiss novellas….it is right up your alley!
Melissa: I love this series. For me this series is like FSoG to the third power. The writing is superb, and well edited. The dialogue is realistic but sexy and delicious, and the sex is super HOT. Jonathon and Monica are both strong and independent while being damaged but not totally broken. They are BOTH super appealing appealing as characters, something I find hard to come by lately ( usually I love either the hero or the heroine but not both). Like a really good tv show, I totally stalk the next book starting the moment I finish one. There is no series I look forward to as much as this one.
Oh yesssss, right!! I almost forgot, but now I’m paying attention! In fact, here is the reading order guide to ensure I don’t forget it.
About book #1:
My name is Monica. I’m a singer born and raised in Los Angeles.
I’ve stopped dating. When I cut a record, or win a Grammy, maybe then I’ll be with someone, but every man in my past has done everything he could to make me submit myself to him, and it’s gotten in the way of my career. I won’t do it again.
But there’s Jonathan. He owns the high-rise hotel where I work, and he is gorgeous and charming. I refuse to fall in love with him, even though when he asks me to submit to him, I want nothing more.
- Beg (Songs of Submission #1)
- Tease (Songs of Submission #2)
- Submit (Songs of Submission #3)
- Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission #3.5)
- Control (Songs of Submission #4)
- Burn (Songs of Submission #5)
- Rachel (Songs of Submission #5.5)
- Resist (Songs of Submission #6)
- Sing (Songs of Submission #7)
- Monica (Songs of Submission 7.5) (Songs of Dominance)
- Spin (Songs of Corruption #1) <— SPINOFF (with Antonio)
- Dominance: (A Submission Series Reader) (Songs of Submission Book 8)
- Coda: (The Submission Series #9)
- Breathe: A Submission Series Standalone (The Submission Series)
- Beg Tease Submit – Sequence One (Songs of Submission) <— first 3 books bundled! (#1, #2, #3)
- Control Burn Resist – Sequence Two (Songs of Submission) <— next 3 books bundled! (#4, #5, #6)