Marina: I’m sure you are well aware of Beautiful Bastard, the Twilight fanfiction which was published and released yesterday on Amazon. Hot book, very similar to 50 shades and Bared to You. If not, although I’m certain you already have your hands on it, it is a MUST read. Very panty-ripping hot!
Surfergurl: I’m a big 50 shades fan but I’ve just read Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren and LOVED it.
Madelyn: Books that will leave you hot and bothered… Here are 2 from me to you that I haven’t seen on here. They are Beautiful Bastard and Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren. They are really good reads. Took me about a day and a half each and I have 2 small children. Hope these make your list.
About book #1:
Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Chloe Mills has only one problem: her boss, Bennett Ryan. He’s exacting, blunt, inconsiderate–and completely irresistible. A Beautiful Bastard.
Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family’s massive media business. He never expected that the assistant who’d been helping him from abroad was the gorgeous, innocently provocative–completely infuriating–creature he now has to see every day. Despite the rumors, he’s never been one for a workplace hookup. But Chloe’s so tempting he’s willing to bend the rules–or outright smash them–if it means he can have her. All over the office.
As their appetites for one another increase to a breaking point, Bennett and Chloe must decide exactly what they’re willing to lose in order to win each other.
The authors state: “If you wanted to read them all the order would be: Bastard, Stranger, Bitch, Bombshell, Player, Beginning, Beloved, Secret.”
- Beautiful Bastard (book #1)
- Beautiful Stranger (book #2)
- Beautiful Bitch (novella #3)
- Beautiful Bombshell (novella #4)
- Beautiful Player (book #5)
- Beautiful Beginning (novella #6)
- Beautiful Beloved (The Beautiful Series) (novella #7)
- Beautiful Secret (The Beautiful Series #8)
- Beautiful Boss (The Beautiful Series #9)
- Beautiful (The Beautiful Series Book 10) by Christina Lauren – October 4th 2016 (about Jensen and Pippa.)