Here’s a nice long, fun-sounding “mystery romance” series to sink in to! She has “visions” and decides to create a “bucket list” of 28 things to do before the visions come true. AND! She has a sexy new neighbor. I like those! LOL! Plus… this series just had a brand new release, and a few of our fellow readers are hooked on it!
Jacee: I love the Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes series by Denise Grover Swank. It’s actually a mystery series. Rose Gardner is quirky and hilarious.
Rebecka: The first two books (Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes and Twenty Nine and a Half reasons) were in your bargain list Friday and I read them over the weekend and couldn’t wait to read #3. And it was soooo good. What I didn’t realize was this was the same author that wrote Aftermath. No wonder I loved them. Any way, it was awesome and it came at today. That is all.
Karen: OMG!!! Another Rose Gardner Mystery? I *heart* those… a lot!!! Yay
About book #1:
For Rose Gardner, working at the DMV on a Friday afternoon is bad even before she sees a vision of herself dead. She’s had plenty of visions, usually boring ones like someone’s toilet’s overflowed, but she’s never seen one of herself before. When her overbearing momma winds up murdered on her sofa instead, two things are certain: There isn’t enough hydrogen peroxide in the state of Arkansas to get that stain out, and Rose is the prime suspect.
Rose realizes she’s wasted twenty-four years of living and makes a list on the back of a Wal-Mart receipt: twenty-eight things she wants to accomplish before her vision comes true. She’s well on her way with the help of her next door neighbor Joe, who has no trouble teaching Rose the rules of drinking, but won’t help with number fifteen– do more with a man. Joe’s new to town, but it doesn’t take a vision for Rose to realize he’s got plenty secrets of his own.
Somebody thinks Rose has something they want and they’ll do anything to get it. Her house is broken into, someone else she knows is murdered, and suddenly, dying a virgin in the Fenton County jail isn’t her biggest worry after all.
- Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 1)
- Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 2)
- Thirty and a Half Excuses (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 3)
- Falling to Pieces: Rose Gardner Mystery Novella 3.5
- Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 4)
- Thirty-Two and a Half Complications (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 5)
- Picking Up the Pieces: Rose Gardner Mystery Novella 5.5
- Thirty-Three and a Half Shenanigans (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 6)
- Ripple of Secrets: Rose Gardner Mystery Novella #6.5
- Thirty-Four and a Half Predicaments: Rose Gardner Mystery #7
- Thirty-Five and a Half Conspiracies: Rose Gardner Mystery #8
- Thirty-Six and a Half Motives: Rose Gardner Mystery #9 (Rose Gardner Mystery Series) - May 17th 2016