Joanna: Okay, maybe we’ve already covered this one, but if you haven’t checked it out, it’s worth a look. Not a Fifty Shades clone, different and so far I’m loving it (25% of the way in, then eyes collapsed last night) Release Me: A Novel. I grabbed the excerpt on a whim and it caught me. I get the sense there’s BDSM, but so far it’s all about tension and back and forth. Oh, and the heroine is a freaking genius, literally – tech goddess who can hold her own. Loving her!
Kristin: I read it…it’s really good!
Ange: I really liked this one.
Nikole: Yes cliffhanger…LOVED it…but I would wait for Claim Me if I could do it again..
Tiffany: … did you read Release Me by J. Kenner? It is soo good! I think you would love it!!
About the series:
For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes an erotic, emotionally charged romance between a powerful man who’s never heard “no” and a fiery woman who says “yes” on her own terms.
He was the one man I couldn’t avoid. And the one man I couldn’t resist.
Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: Anything he wanted, he got. And what he wanted was me.
Our attraction was unmistakable, almost beyond control, but as much as I ached to be his, I feared the pressures of his demands. Submitting to Damien meant I had to bare the darkest truth about my past—and risk breaking us apart.
But Damien was haunted, too. And as our passion came to obsess us both, his secrets threatened to destroy him—and us—forever.
- Release Me: A Novel
- Claim Me: A Novel
- Complete Me: A Novel
- Take Me (A Stark Novella) (The Stark Trilogy)
- Tame Me: A Stark International Novella
- Have Me: A Stark Ever After Novella (The Stark Trilogy)
- Say My Name: A Novel (The Stark Trilogy)
- Play My Game: A Stark Ever After Novella (Stark Trilogy)
- Say My Name: A Stark Novel (Stark International Trilogy Book 1)
- On My Knees: A Stark Novel (Stark International Trilogy Book 2)
- Under My Skin: A Stark Novel (Stark International Trilogy Book 3)