The blurbs of both book #1 and #2 have me laughing out loud!! PRICELESS and pure comedy-romance genius already!! I’m dying to read these. Sometimes, there’s nothing better than office romance (I love ‘em and need relief like this after my crazy intense reads), and these sound like they’ll be my next “light fun”.
Rose: Oh my goodness- I downloaded the sample of “The Rule Maker” and in the few minutes it took me to read it, my husband asked me why I kept laughing. AND- with the way the sample ended I just had to 1 click it. I dare you to read the sample and see what happens (wink)!
Jen C: Really enjoyed book one! Had me laughing out loud in so many places.
P.S. Book #2 was just released, and they can be read standalones!
About book #1:
Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don’t call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don’t stare at hot boss’s, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don’t get on the malicious first assistant’s bad side.
4. Don’t forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don’t break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
READING ORDER (although they CAN each be read as standalones)