When Lisa mentioned it yesterday, I thought I’d post the reading order guide for us:
Lisa: I am liking the Black Knights, Inc series. Not a lot of sex, but it has a good story… I think you are going to like this series. Book 2 was my fav, but I haven’t had a chance to read the latest one yet.
Dawn: “Just started reading the Black Knight series 2 days ago and it’s good!! It was a little hard to get into the military jargon, but the characters are kick ass!! Starting book 2 tonight!”
About the series:
Black Knights Inc.—Behind the facade of their tricked–out motorcycle shop is an elite special ops team assigned the jobs too hot for anyone else to handle.
About book #1:
Ex-Marine Nate “Ghost” Weller is an expert at keeping his cool – and his distance – which makes him one hell of a sniper. It’s also how he keeps his feeling for Ali Morgan in check. Sweet, sexy Ali has always revved his engine, but she’s his best friend’s baby sister… and totally off limits.
- Hell on Wheels: Black Knights Inc.
- In Rides Trouble: Black Knights Inc.
- Rev It Up: Black Knights Inc.
- Thrill Ride (Black Knights Inc.)
- Born Wild: Black Knights Inc.
- Hell for Leather: Black Knights Inc.
- Full Throttle (Black Knights Inc.)
- Too Hard to Handle (Black Knights Inc.)
- Wild Ride (Black Knights Inc. Book 9) - April 4th 2017
- Fuel for Fire (Black Knights Inc.) - July 1st 2017