As per the author’s website:
MacKayla Lane was just a child when she and her sister, Alina were given up for adoption and banished from Ireland forever.
Twenty years later, Alina is dead and Mac has returned to the country that expelled them to hunt her sister’s murderer. But after discovering that she descends from a bloodline both gifted and cursed, Mac is plunged into a secret history: an ancient conflict between humans and immortals that have lived concealed among us for thousands of years.
- Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1
- Bloodfever: Fever Series Book 2
- Faefever: Fever Series Book 3
- Dreamfever: Fever Series Book 4
- Shadowfever: Fever Series Book 5
- Iced: Fever Series Book 6 A Dani O’Malley Novel (Fever series spinoff)
- Burned: Fever Series Book 7 A Dani O’Malley Novel (Fever series spinoff) - expected release January 20th 2015
Plus: there will be a “spinoff” (a trilogy that features Dani, Christian MacKeltar, Ryodan) and while we all thought Shadowfever was the official end of MacKayla’s part in the series, Karen Marie Moning just recently announced some great NEWS that she will be writing more in the series in the future!!
“Exciting news: I’ve agreed to write two more books after that. Once the new trilogy is complete, I’m returning to the core story begun in the FEVER series, and will resume writing about Mac, Barrons, V’lane, Cruce, the Unseelie king, the concubine, the Song of Making.”