One of my all-time FAVORITE series. NOT to be missed!! If you haven’t read this series yet, do yourself a favor and get on this right away. I promise, you’ll love it!
As per the author’s website:
MacKayla Lane was just a child when she and her sister, Alina were given up for adoption and banished from Ireland forever.
Twenty years later, Alina is dead and Mac has returned to the country that expelled them to hunt her sister’s murderer. But after discovering that she descends from a bloodline both gifted and cursed, Mac is plunged into a secret history: an ancient conflict between humans and immortals that have lived concealed among us for thousands of years.
- Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1 (my Book Review)
- Bloodfever: Fever Series Book 2 (my Book Review)
- Faefever: Fever Series Book 3 (my Book Review)
- Dreamfever: Fever Series Book 4 (my Book Review)
- Shadowfever: Fever Series Book 5 (my Book Review)
- Iced: Fever Series Book 6 A Dani O’Malley Novel (Fever series spinoff)
- Burned: Fever Series Book 7 A Dani O’Malley Novel (Fever series spinoff) MAC is BIGGGG in this one!!!
- Feverborn: A Fever Novel <— January 19th 2016
- followed by the ninth book, FEVERSONG in 2016 <— and her team says: “ FEVERSONG, the book after FEVERBORN is the last planned book in the series.”
Plus: there will be a “spinoff” (a trilogy that features Dani, Christian MacKeltar, Ryodan) and while we all thought Shadowfever was the official end of MacKayla’s part in the series, Karen Marie Moning just recently announced some great NEWS that she will be writing more in the series in the future!!
“Exciting news: I’ve agreed to write two more books after that. Once the new trilogy is complete, I’m returning to the core story begun in the FEVER series, and will resume writing about Mac, Barrons, V’lane, Cruce, the Unseelie king, the concubine, the Song of Making.”