<——- Remember that awesome “boxer/MMA fighter” book I read & reviewed a few days ago? It’s ready for download on AMAZON!! —-> Star-Crossed (Battered Hearts – Book #2) (and will be up on Barnes and Noble shortly).
A fantastic series about big name famous UFC fighters (title holders & champions, but also up and comers and some that made it far but changed courses along the way…) that have found each other in one way, shape or form in a small town called Garnet. ‘Cause it seems that Garnet is producing some of the best MMA fighters around. A UFC training center, started by a gorgeous and hulking local county cop (that was once a HUGE contender in the UFC world), that he runs along with his best friend (Clay, a UFC Heavyweight title holder) and his twin sister (a martial arts expert).
Fantastic, super steamy, action packed, with just the right amount of drama and angst. The characters (every single one of them) are so real and so integral to the series progression, that you’d swear you could drive to Garnet yourself and get to know them all. And you’ll want to.
If you haven’t yet read book #1, here is the series reading order. If you’re into sexy fighter alpha men, this is the series for you!
The author states this, about upcoming books in the series:
Wyatt is the next. . . as it stands now. . .it should be 6 books. Clay, Romeo, Wyatt, Chuito, Tino and Nova unless someone else shows up. HA!
- Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts)
- Star-Crossed (Battered Hearts)
- Wyatt’s book is next (title and release date TBA)
- Chuito (title and release date TBA)
- Tino (title and release date TBA)
- Nova (title and release date TBA) <—- Kele says: “Nova would certainly qualify as a bad boy LOL! I have to admit. .. I am REALLLLLY looking forward to writing him because I do love me some bad boys. .. and he’s pretty bad!” And what do I say to that? —> *squeeeeeeeeee*